Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Hunting for Hatsugen I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Hunting for Hatsugen

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hunting for Hatsugen Empty Hunting for Hatsugen

Post by Nejisuke August 6th 2008, 2:24 pm

Nejisuke Shoujouhi has arrived back at the area he had first met the teacher Hatsugen. He had chosen him as his first target for fighting and learning information about. After all, he allready knew a bit, and since he was a powerful person he was a worthy person to learn about. Now how far he could push him to reveal his techniques without breaking out some of his, he didn't know. For him this would mostly be a physical fight with little elemental techniques being used. He is still carrying the bowstaff that he formed earlier, and he would use that as his main weapon.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Hunting for Hatsugen Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Hunting for Hatsugen Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Hunting for Hatsugen Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting for Hatsugen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Hatsugen Empty Re: Hunting for Hatsugen

Post by Taifuu August 6th 2008, 4:01 pm

Tai was following the man that was with Nejisuke for a while before realizing he was back at the school campus. He matained he form as a small light breeze and was fairly high in the air just as a precaution so that the slight chance of him being sensed was very slim. Tai wondered why he came here and and stopped there was nothing special about this particular place, that he knew about anyway. Tai had flew down slowly to a near by tree and flew deep into the branches and leaves. The leaves russled quietly but it would be nothing that would seem out of the ordinary. Tai had stopped in a position where he could hear and see what was going on. Tai then had began to think:

"Now lets see what your up to. It can't be to much there to many people around here if he tried something funny regardless."
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 53
Interests : Fighting, laying around, eating, and trainnig

The BattleField
Health Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen Left_bar_bleue4375/4700Hunting for Hatsugen Empty_bar_bleue  (4375/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hunting for Hatsugen Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Hunting for Hatsugen Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting for Hatsugen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 6th 2008, 7:19 pm

Hatsugen walked by the area, looking at his SGTD. He was thinking about different ways to use this when he needed it and he thought about Jisenki's instructions when it came to using it. He remembered them perfectly and what each button's function performed. Hatsugen stopped so that he could place the SGTD in his pocket and he continued on. His hands were placed slightly into his perfect fitting blue jeans. His son, the Suzaku, Nejisuke as a traitor. These things made their way in and out of his head, almost putting him in some kind of hypnotic trance. It was all he could think about since he arrived.

He came to the area where he and Xexame saw Nejisuke with the masked man. Surprised, Hatsugen looked up to see another man in the same spot who seemed somehow similar to the previous man, standing there before him. He didn't say anything, or at least said nothing at first. He just wanted to examine the person to get a better look at him in case something happened and he learned some new information. He blinked as he inhaled and then took a second took exhale.

"So, why are you here? You were standing here as though you were waiting for someone to show up. Did you get lost on your way somewhere, or are you looking for someone else?"

Hatsugen couldn't help but feel extremely suspicious of this guy. Too many people seemed to be showing up on this campus unannounced and they weren't students. Hatsugen knew that outsiders were allowed on campus but this guy in particular seemed to be doing nothing and his presence was nearly the same as the guy Hatsugen saw before.

Last edited by Kisuke on August 7th 2008, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Hunting for Hatsugen Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Hunting for Hatsugen Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 7th 2008, 12:43 pm

OOC: the mask and cloak are gone(probably should have mentioned that. it happened in the RP at Nejisuke M's house)... the only thing connecting this person with the masked person is that he is the same height.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Hunting for Hatsugen Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Hunting for Hatsugen Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 7th 2008, 5:40 pm

I just edited my post
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Hunting for Hatsugen Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Hunting for Hatsugen Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 7th 2008, 6:58 pm

Nejisuke Shoujouhi spins to face Hatsugen. "Whoa, you came out of nowhere. I'm Shiawase, and i'm just visiting the Sentou Gakuin campus, and since some sort of tournament was happening i wanted to get in on the fighting. I've been looking for some powerful people to fight, and somebody directed me to someone called Hatsugen, who was last seen around here, have you seen him?" Nejisuke Shoujouhi puts on a casual smile, but not sneering like his usual.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 7th 2008, 7:40 pm

OOC: Sorry for how short this is. I had to go and I rushed.

Hatsugen nodded. He had some suspicions of this guy but he couldn't prove anything or make accusations unless he had some real evidence. He thought for a moment about what to say to this Shiawase guy.

"Can I ask you something? Who told you that Hatsugen would be here?"
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 7th 2008, 7:52 pm

Nejisuke Shoujouhi brings his hand up to his forehead and closes his eyes as if thinking hard. He then opens his eyes and drops his hand suddenly. "The man had a white jacket, long brown, spikey hair, and the man constantly seemed very flustered." Nejisuke thought that this would be an adequate description of Nejisuke Metaruhando. It is how he would explain him as his usual self, and it wasn't a very deep description so anyone who paid attention and was with Nejisuke M for even a short period of time could come to this conclusion.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Taifuu August 9th 2008, 8:28 am

Taifuu was still in the tree waatching and listneing in on the conversation and was beginning to get bored. He saw that this guy had no interest in anything against the school, he was just looking to fight in the school tournament. This had no intrest to Tai what so ever. He figured that Nejisuke wasn't up to anything against the school when he first received the mission. Then thoughts began to run through Tai's mind:

"Great so I followed the two just to find out that one of them is only here for some tournament. He's just another fighter that wants in on some battles in the school. So why did Jisenki want me to follow him? I know Jisenki to well for him to just send me out here for no reason. There must be something more to this guy than what meets the eye. But this is soooo boring. There better be a reason for this."

Tai wasn't the one who liked being bored, he has cariied this attitude since he was young. He always liked excitment or being active. Even though stealth mission were his specialty, there usually was some type of deed going on. Tai was hoping that there would be more to this guy than what he claimed to be. Something was running in the bck of his mind: Why did he want to see Hatsugen?
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen Left_bar_bleue4375/4700Hunting for Hatsugen Empty_bar_bleue  (4375/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hunting for Hatsugen Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 10th 2008, 12:57 am

Hatsugen looked at the person. He wasn't in a very good mood with all of the recent events taking place. Based on the person's description, he had no clue who he was talking about. However he sensed that this person had some intention and the fact that he specifically looked for Hatsugen, for himself, made Hatsugen wonder exactly who this guy was.

"I am Hatsugen. What is it that you want?"

Hatsugen looked into the person's eyes to see what this person could be up to. He wasn't sure what was going on or what this guy could do, but for the moment he decided to drop his suspicions. He stretched his arms out and then crossed them as he waited for a response.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 11th 2008, 6:52 pm

"Why, i want what every real fighter wants, a good fight, where nobody holds back!" Nejisuke Shoujouhi's eyes and face shine with exitement as he says this. It was all acording to the character he was playing, and Nejisuke had gotten excelent at showing false excitement. Nejisuke runs at Hatsugen and then leaps into the air, and aims the spiked end of the bowstaff in a jab at Hatsugen's shoulder, followed by a spin as he hits the ground to gain momentum into a swing of the blunt end of the staff at Hatsugen's side.

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
290 Damage

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
290 Damage
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 11th 2008, 10:03 pm

Hatsugen stood there taking the first attack in the designated location. The second attack was slowed by a tornado that would slash the attacker and inflict the damage they attacked with back at them. He didn't care too much. As long as he lived and as much damage as he took, he knew how to endure attacks such as those. He was a bit more disgusted at the fact that this person attacked him like a young child who just picked up his first weapon.

"A true warrior doesn't seek a fight for the sole purpose of attacking and for the thrill of it. A true, disciplined warrior uses his weapon as a means to fight for what is right. He raises his weapon in battle in order to defend those special to him or to fight for his own right. It's okay to fight for sport but the way you're fighting...it's pretty sad. I've never met a warrior who recklessly charges into battle against someone unarmed and even at that, someone who was older than them. I know I may not look it, but I'm probably old enough to be your father...maybe even your grandfather."

Hatsugen smiled while he was saying this. Almost mocking the person. He was serious but he had a way for saying things that clashed with his young looks. He then held his hand out. His smile faded completely in a second and he was completely serious now. There was no holding back at this point. A small breeze passed through the air and a gush of wind flew out at the person. It sounded like a huge explosion and rushed through with no warning at all. It moved so fast that the breeze could even choke a person that was standing too close. This was the Quiet Destruction technique.

Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 11th 2008, 11:19 pm

Nejisuke Shoujouhi keeps his elated look on his face even as Hatsugen says these things, and doesn't even atempt to block his attack reversed on him. "That is where you are wrong. Those who need purpose to fight are truely weak. If you can't give yourself a reason to fight, and that reason having no purpose at all, then you aren't a real warrior. And your age is immeterial, because not allways does age signify power. I've fought todlers better than y-" And at this moment the Quiet Destruction Technique hits him, and the breath is knocked out of him and he skids backwards across the ground, but maintains his solid footing. He regains his breath, and the look in his eyes change, more to determination. "Good, no holding back." And suddenly Nejisuke Shoujouhi's eyes flash yellowish gold, and then he is virtualy gone, but one with a trained eye could have seen him leep into the air in a foreward flip over Hatsugen and land behind him followed by an upper cut with the spiked end of the bowstaff at Hatsugen's back.

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Overcharge

580 damage
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 12th 2008, 12:08 pm

Hatsugen's relatively calm and mid-mannered face took more of an angry
look to it. He didn't visibly focus his eyes on the person but he could
in fact see him very easily. The attack coming towards him was almost
like a slow motion attack . Hatsugen didn't necessarily need to look
back at his opponent to actually know what was happening. By now, his
lack of tolerance combined with the increased adrenaline of battle and
allowed him to sense things more clearly if only for the moment. He
made no comment to respond to the remarks of the person either.
Concentrating on the person's attack, he ducked and stood up next to
the person. The reaction was so fast that his attack was still there as
Hatsugen was next to him. His body became charged for a second and a
large shock of lightning overcame him as he attempted to hit the
bowstaff used against him. This technqiue he was using would redirect
the attack back at the person and cause it to aim towards his arm. It
would also do the exact same amount of damage as the person tried to
inflict on him.

Without even a moment of hesitation and while remaining at a close
range, Hatsugen's body and clothes begin to move. The entire area
around them blew fiercely as though a powerful storm were approaching.
A physical manisfestation of wind appeared around his body and looked
like a sharp yellow wind blowing upwards. Meanwhile, lightning formed
around the yellow wind but it was a silvery lightning that was
striking downwards and making tiny holes in the ground. The wind soon
slowed until it came to a sudden halt. Then, a lightning bolt shot out
from what seemed like nowhere and came from behind Hatsugen aimed at
Nejisuke. It came close and caused an explosion. It wasn't a guaranteed
hit though. This technique would test the luck of the opponent.

Lightning Reflector
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :

Lightning Explosion
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Random number (1,11) : 6
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 12th 2008, 7:31 pm

Nejisuke's face falls for a second as his attack is reversed on him. It strike him and he flies backwards and falls backwards and rolls across the ground. He stands up and brushes himself off. He sure was loosing HP in a hurry, but at least he was gaining valuable information. As he saw Hatsugen preparing for another attack he was scrabling for ideas. He had to keep attacking while overcharge lasted, so defense was not a real option. He just lets the attack come at him. He then attacks Hatsugen again by running at him again with the bowstaff, this time doing two jabs aimed at the midsection of Hatsugen.

Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 12th 2008, 8:17 pm

OOC: Since you didn't roll a dice for my second technique, you know it
did double it's original amount. It's original damage was or would be
600 but since it gets doubled, it does 1200 instead.

IC: Hatsugen notices something as he is battling. These attacks. These
attacks that were coming at him weren't attacks that were generally
used in spars or in practice fights. These attacks were more lethal,
used in situations where you would want to hurt the opponent. He
realized that he might be getting carried away with his Lightning
Explosion technique, but if his opponent was going to attack him in key
spots that would deal a critical blow, Hatsugen figured that he should
use attacks that would deliver death-dealing blows. One of the jabs
scratched the body of Hatsugen, specifically hitting him in the
stomach. It punctured him a bit, but Hatsugen had expected it and
prepared for it, not dodging on purpose. Instead, he had planned to use
his powerful attacks and finish this as soon as possible. The second
attack was guarded again by a small tornado that would reflect the
attack back at the person in his midsection if the counter proved
successful.

"Hey warrior, what's your name? I think that
since you know my first name, I should at least know your true first
name, don't you think? Unless....unless you have something to hide. I
mean two warriors fighting should always exchange names. Its common
conduct for sparring warriors."

Hatsugen was still under the suspicion that this person had something
to do with Suzaku and the anger that filled his mind when he thought
about that, caused him to think about killing this person if he was a
part of Suzaku. He then thought about Kisuke and if this guy had
something to do with why his son was evil. So many thoughts caused him
to grow angrier by the second. The winds picked up again like before,
this time twice as strong. It was almost like a tornado approaching,
one that was extremely close. His body became encircled with the yellow
wind and the silver lightning like before and since the person was
pretty close after attacking with that attack, Hatsugen thought that
this was the best time. The large bolt of lightning flew past Hatsugen
from behind him and directly itself solely at the person. As it
approached, it made an explosion that was filled with both lightning
and wind powers. Smoke filled the area, not allowing anyone to see the
outcome of the attack.

-For the attack with the dice roll of 3-

Lightning Explosion
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Random number (1,11) : 1
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Taifuu August 13th 2008, 12:14 pm

This battle was getting intense, to intense for a regualr battle.The tree that Taifuu was residing in was beging destoyed so Tai had flew high up in the air above the battle. Tai was beginning to believe that who ever Hatsugen was fighting wasn't just here for a regular battle. They were beginning to use techniques that could really hurt someone or worse. This made Tai think that or little visitor was here for something else beside finding strong opponents. He was was after something or trying to get something. Tai didn't know what though. But what surprsied Tai even more was the power of Hatsugen. For as long as he hass known Hatsugen, Tai has never seen him in battle until now. He was actually amazed that he still has this much power for his age. Tai was ready t jump into the fight but he held himself back. He could tell that Hatsugen knew what he was doing. Tai only would jump in if Hatsugen needded some serious help.

Just as Tai was thinking about jumping in Tai saw a huge explosion down below and smoke was covering the area. Tai had missed the last attack by Hatsugen and now was trying to look hard at who would come out the cloud of smoke. "Dammit Hatsugen you'd better come out first."
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 13th 2008, 5:29 pm

Nejisuke Shoujouhi was sarting think he is in over his head. He better get out of this fight fast, or else he could end up on the worse end of this deal. He couldn't take too many more hits, and as these new attacks came he prepared to escape. He would take the weaker of the attacks, and would try to dodge the other then try to escape the fight. He lets his attack come back to hit him then flip sideways trying to dodge the lightning attack, then as the explosion launched all of this dust into the air he jumps towards one of the tops of the buildings. As he leaves he decides to answer Hatsugen. "My name is Shiawase."

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen AV1oG5qr (Escape Dice.) :
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Taifuu August 13th 2008, 6:11 pm

OOC: You do know that you need to roll a ten for the escape dice to actually get away right?
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 13th 2008, 9:52 pm

OOC: i know. dang it. if only my evade and escape numbers were switched... oh well, means i'm still stuck in this fight unless Hatsugen let's me leave. This isn't the death i was planning on...
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Taifuu August 13th 2008, 10:32 pm

OOC: Well you wont hopefully die yet.

IC: Taifuu immediatly noticed as the smoke arose, he watched the man jump to the top of one of the buildings of the school. Tai then had flew over to the same building at a high speed and had dispersed from his Wind Illusion and appeared in front of the man as he said his name.The wind had blew in all directions as tai made his appearence in fron of him. Tai had one of his katanas drew from his shealth and the tip of the blade was at Shiawase nose. Tai had a grin on his face but his eyes were serious and sharp as they met Shiawase's eyes.

"Hold it Shiawase if that is your real name. You won't be going anywhere. I've got a few questions for you as well as the Head Warrior. If you come quietly then I won't harm anymore than you already are. If not....well I can't say you'll live in the position you are in."

As Tai looked at Shiawase his mind began to race as who this person was. That name sounded familar....like he knew him from somewhere. He didn't let this completlely cloud his mind. Tai had pulled out his S.G.T.D that he had recieved from Jisenki during the meeting. He pressed the thrid button on it and began to call Jisenki.

"Jisenki, its Taifuu. Hatsugen and I have captured the the mysterious man that was with Nejisuke. The man's name is Shiawase from what he says. Would you like me to bring him to you or would you rather come here yourself for questioning?"

Tai was awating Jisenki's response as he held the S.G.T.D. up to his ear. Tai kept his katana held up to Shiawase with a very strong grip. If Shiawase tried to run or attack Taifuu, he would be ready.
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 14th 2008, 2:05 pm

Nejisuke Shoujouhi quickly goes over his situation. Capture and questioning was not an option, he had to get away fast, and he can't do that while holding back... There was one possibility of escape, but it was very slim chances. A try is a try though. Suddenly next to Nejisuke Shoujouhi there forms a complete copy of him. This is a lightning clone, and it would possibly be his ticket out, if not, then his ticket to help. The clone grabs the blade with it's Uzu Shoujouhi glove hand and pushes it away from the real Nejisuke Shoujouhi which then does a backflip through the air down the side of the building and breaks into a sprint. Hopefully he could escape before they could get to him again. The clone then speaks. "I appologize, but step one of being a warrior, trust no one. How do we know you won't just kill anyway?"

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen AV1oG5qr (Escape Dice.) :
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Taifuu August 14th 2008, 2:34 pm

Taifuu had sighed as the clone pushed his sword away and Shiawase had jumped off the building and began to run. He then had quickly put th S.G.T.D. back into his pocket. Tai had flipped over the clone off the building and was falling fast. Tai then had concentreated his energy and began to take flight at an amazing speed. Tai had used his Air Lift Technique. He had then shitfted his body straight down and went into a nose dive and was coming close to the ground at a high speed. Just before he hit the ground he quickly turned his body forward and now was in purssuit of Shiawase. Tai still had his katana drew and began closing in Shiawase fast. Tai then had grabbed his sword with both of his hands and for an instant looked as if he dissappeared and reappeared in front Shiawase with his sword looking as if he had already swung it. This was Taifuu's Flash Thrust. Tai had sped up even more making him seem like he had dssappeared and reapppeared. If the attack was successful it would do 200 points of damage. Tai then had turned around and faced Shiawase while still flying over the ground.

"I told you Shiawase, if you didn't come quietly I can't guarantee your life. You may as well give up. Or you'll have to fight me and Hatsugen. I highly doubt you want that to happen. If you come quietly you'll have a better chance to live."

Taifuu carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Air Lift

Taifuu carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Flash Thrust
200 dmg
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 14th 2008, 5:16 pm

The clone follows Taifuu after he jumps over him. He was the back up just in case. The actual Nejisuke Shoujouhi keeps on running, recieving information from the clone on information about where Taifuu is. Crap, i really got to get out of here. I won't be able to last long against two powerful people from Sentou Gakuin without backup, and he's probably busy in his lab. I'm on my own i guess... As this attack comes at him he brings up his bowstaff he was still holding to block. This person seemed to be going easy on him, so he was lucky. He had recieved a lot of info on Hatsugen, and if he can survive this and escape then he will have gotten a lot of information on several people at SG. He again tries to escape by ducking down an alley and flipping through the window on one of the building through another window to end up on the other side of that building.

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :

Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 14th 2008, 10:55 pm

OOC: You didn't subtract Shoujouhi's damage from my attacks previously.

IC: As Shiawase attempted to escape, Hatsugen was on the other side
where he was heading, waiting. He simply stood there as the sky continued to grow darker. This was partially from his anger and his lightning combined with wind attacks also affected the weather.
Hatsugen was upset though although it wasn't very lasting. He was
bleeding a bit in his stomach from some of Shiawase's attacks and his
own lightning attack from before hurt him a bit, but he was fine for
the moment. He stared as he met Shiawase, and a massive burst of wind
struck the building he was in, causing some of the bricks to blow away
and causing some of the foundation to be destroyed. The building itself
was still intact, but it looked like it could break at any point. Hatsugen made sure that the person wouldn't escape, even if it meant killing him. As the powerful heads blew towards the person, Hatsugen shouted some words in an angry tone.

"You have only two options at this point. I can tell you are weakening and I think I would be able to kill you at this point with a little more than no effort. Besides, me and Taifuu are your opponents and I've been using powerful attacks to call for backup. These winds and the lightning coming and being directed at one place is a sure way for someone to come nearby to see what's going on. In moments, I would expect more help to arrive. You're outnumbered and outmatched! This battle was over before it truly began. Besides, you haven't even seen either of us use our true power yet. Give up! You can't win. This leaves you with only two options. You can either surrender peacefully and come with us for interrogation, or you can die where you stand and have your body be blown out of existence by the storm. What'll it be? Think fast too, cause my winds are but a mere couple of feet from ripping you to shreds."

Hatsugen also rushed in after the winds, to ensure that the person trying to escape wouldn't get away from him.

Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next