Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Kirihime Shourisha I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Kirihime Shourisha

2 posters

Go down

Kirihime Shourisha Empty Kirihime Shourisha

Post by Lockheart42 August 5th 2008, 5:22 pm

[[Main]]

Name: Kirihime Shourisha

Race: Human

Alliance: Sentou Gakuin

Homeland: Kirihime is from the village of Ikusamura, which is a village that specializes and mainly has fighters and tournaments. There are many ninja clans in this village that have their own styles of martial arts that they train their children in so that they can fight in tournaments and bring fame to the clans. Ikusamura is pretty plain and somewaht destroyed with all of the fighting in the village, but everyone in the village are happy and none are displeased with the appearances of the village.

Appearance:
Kirihime Shourisha Mai-shiranui-036 Kirihime has long brown hair that is either worn in a ponytail or out depending on the situation. When not preparing for a battle or getting ready to fight, which is a rare occasion, Kirihime has on a kimono or an average shirt of some kind that usually has her clan's insignia on the front or back. When she is preparing for a fight or getting ready to fight, she wears her clan's specialized battle uniform and has a ponytail in her hair. The battle uniform is a type of red and pink sleeveless tunic with a large sash tied at the waist. She also has braces on her forearms for protection and like the rest of the outfit, they too are red and right. She has light brown eyes and looks older than her true age although she acts slightly younger than her age.Kirihime Shourisha Mai-Shiranui

Ranking: Yellow Ranking

Personality:
Coming a village of ninja that love to fight, she has grown up with the natural feeling of fighting and being the best. Her main concern is to be the best fighter in anyway she can, always challenging random people to spars or fights in order to prove herself. She's not all about fighting though and she acts in ways that show that she is a dedicated friend to all around her. She's easy to get along with and enjoys getting better at anything and learning new things. She is very impulsive and rarely thinks things through in and out of a battle, relying on intuition and reflexes. She is always happy fighting whether she is winning or losing, but if she needs to be simply a true fighter with no good feelings towards her opponent but simply hatred, she will. Generally, Kirihime is always seen with a smile.

Type of Warrior:
-Warrior Type 1: Ninja

Elemental Affinity:
-Element 1: Wind

History/Character's Background Story: Kirihime Shourisha was born in the village of Ikusamura to a clan of Wind ninja. Like the rest of her clan and the rest of the village she lived in, everyone battled and fought day in and day out although not for warring purposes, but for reasons of pure competition and to prove which clan was the strongest. Each year a tournament was held on the final week of the year in which someone from each village had to put up two contestants from each clan. The tournament also allowed outsiders to compete and the winner could be accepted into a clan as the strongest. Kirihime was from the wind clan Shourisha and started her training the same day she could walk, learning multiple wind techniques and abilities as well as learning the ways of the ninja. She soon competed in her first tournament at the age of 8. She won in her final match against a member from the fire clan and become strongest in the clan. She soon won a second tournament at the age of 10 and defeated the Water clan. At the age of 12, she reigned dominant in the third tournament she participated in and became the champion a third time in a row, defeating a member of the Earth clan. At the age of 14, she defeated a member of the lightning clan and won her fourth tournament in a row. It was during her fifteenth year that she decided to join a tournament two consecutive years. She planned to win since she had beaten every other clan member but this time, the lightning clan had a new member from a foreign land. She advanced through the tournament, taking very few hits and enduring every attack thrown at her. It was the final round and she met up with that person from the lightning clan. The two fought and in a record 7 seconds, he defeated her. She could do nothing but lie there. She asked where he trained and how he became so powerful, and he replied that he came from Sentou Gakuin. Weeks later, she packed her things and left for Sentou Gakuin, receiving multiple cheers from her clan members and wishes that she would become stronger and come back one day so that they could once again become the top clan in the village.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kirihime Shourisha Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Kirihime Shourisha Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kirihime Shourisha Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Kirihime Shourisha Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Kirihime Shourisha Left_bar_bleue100/100Kirihime Shourisha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Kirihime Shourisha Empty Re: Kirihime Shourisha

Post by Jisenki August 5th 2008, 9:13 pm

Approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kirihime Shourisha Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Kirihime Shourisha Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kirihime Shourisha Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Kirihime Shourisha Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Kirihime Shourisha Left_bar_bleue63/100Kirihime Shourisha Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 August 6th 2008, 10:54 am

Thank You
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kirihime Shourisha Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Kirihime Shourisha Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kirihime Shourisha Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Kirihime Shourisha Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Kirihime Shourisha Left_bar_bleue100/100Kirihime Shourisha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down