Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Shadow's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Shadow's Weapons

4 posters

Go down

Shadow's Weapons Empty Shadow's Weapons

Post by Black_Cat August 5th 2008, 12:49 pm

Name: Kihon (meaning Base or Basic)

Appearance:

Shadow's Weapons Kyoblade

This is a basic sword, which is actually used as a cover for his real weapon. Despite the fact that Kihon is only a base sword, it is actually quite effective in battle. It has good balance and speed, with a durable, sharp blade capable of cutting through reasonably tough materials. It is not heavy, allowing it to be swung at high speeds.

Abilities: N/A

Attack

Power: 30

Dice usage: Attack

Benefits: N/A

History: Shadow recived this weapon upon his joining of The Gaia organization. Upon becoming a full member, each assassin's aura, or the energy that they emit, is tested, and then a special weapon is assigned to them for use on assignments. Upon the testing of Shadow's aura, something happened that had not occurred in a long time. The light that eminated from him glowed in a multitude of brilliant colors. This meant that he had the potential to draw on many of the elements to use in battle. With that in mind, they gave him this plain looking blade, which, without his knowledge, will change forms and abilities with every element he uses.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Hinote (meaning Blaze or Flame)

Appearance:

Shadow's Weapons Sword4

This is Shadow's real weapon. It is a sword based in the fire element, being the form that Kihon takes when exposed to fire energy. This blade is far more powerful than Kihon, and, despite being very light and easy to swing rapidly, it has a lot of weight for its size, and is capable of inflicting quite a bit of damage. The entire sword is hot to the touch, and the blade is constantly steeped in a red glow.

Abilities:

1) In this weapon's first ability, called Therma, the blade of the sword glows bright red, surrounded by an orange spiral of energy. The blade maintains its form, while heating up to about 200 degrees fahrenheit. This increases the damage which the sword is capable of dealing. It also makes it capable of more cutting power, enabling it to temporarily cut through certain metals and materials harder than a normal sword could. This is limited to reasonably soft metals, such as copper. This effect uses very little energy, and lasts up to thirty seconds at max.

2) The next ability is called Flametongue. The sword glows brightly, the metal appearing to change into a tongue of white and blue flame. The blade of the sword can now extend and move around fluidly, similar to a whip or cord. Although the blade can extend and move around fluidly, it is solid, and so can be used to wrap people up or cause impact damage. The temperature of the fire is relatively hot, and so is capable of dealing relatively painful burns to the target that it comes in contact with. This effect lasts about five to ten minutes, and the blade can extend to a max of 7 meters.

Attack

Power: 55

Dice Usage: Attack (Flametongue), Special (Therma)

Benefits: Supplementary, Offensive
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Ishi (Meaning Stone or Rock)

Appearance:

Shadow's Weapons Sword-5

This is a new manifestation of Shadow's sword, brought about by his accquiring a new element. This sword is based in the earth element, being the form which Kihon takes when exposed to earth energy. This sword is much more powerful than Kihon on its own. It is a bit heavier than Hinote, being that is based in the earth element, and so packs more punch in each swing that Hinote can. The blade is extremely hard and durable, capable of taking heavier blows without faltering. This sword constantly has a brownish-gold colored aura around it.

Abilities:

1) This sword's first ability is known a Terra Cutter. It is a supplemental technique which enhances the sword's effectiveness in battle. Due to the blade's inherent affinity with the earth element, it gains effectiveness whenever used against another earth or less hardened metal obstacles. This sword has the ability while being used to slice through any kind of earth based obstacle with ease. In addition metal obstacles which are softer in composition such as tin or copper are also susceptible to this technique. This ability absorbs a small amount of energy from Zack when he uses it, varying depending upon how hard the substance being cut through is. This ability also increases the attack power of the blade by 10.

2) This sword's next ability is known as Stalagmite Tip. This is an attack style technique which enhances the range of each swing made by the sword, and can also be used as an attack. Stone generally grows at a very slow rate, but it grows none-the-less. This sword uses elemental energy to speed up this process to amazing levels, allowing Zack to use some of his energy to extend the blade of the sword. This can either be used to increase the range of his sword's swings, or to impale the enemy on the extended blade. The amount that the blade extends varies depends on how much energy is used. The minimum is a foot and a half, and the max is roughly two meters.

Attack
Power: 60

Dice usage: Special, Attack

Benefits: Supplementary

Last edited by Black_Cat on August 7th 2008, 10:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Black_Cat
Black_Cat
Rank Yellow Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 57

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue1200/1200Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue700/700Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Experience Points :
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue100/100Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Weapons Empty Re: Shadow's Weapons

Post by Riko August 5th 2008, 12:58 pm

Those are some cool swords you have there. I like them a lot.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue100/100Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 5th 2008, 1:16 pm

Kihon needs a Dice Usage so that in battle you can attack with it. Simply make its Dice Usage: Attack.

The second weapon is great.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue0/100Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Cat August 5th 2008, 1:52 pm

fixed it ^_^
Black_Cat
Black_Cat
Rank Yellow Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue1200/1200Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue700/700Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 5th 2008, 1:54 pm

~Approved
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue0/100Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Cat August 5th 2008, 3:23 pm

thanks ^_^
Black_Cat
Black_Cat
Rank Yellow Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Cat August 7th 2008, 9:59 pm

edited, added a weapon
Black_Cat
Black_Cat
Rank Yellow Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki August 7th 2008, 10:19 pm

For the first technique, does the blade get increased in attack power? In what way or ways does it benefit the dice you roll for it?
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue63/100Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Cat August 7th 2008, 10:31 pm

There, I added a slight attack boost.
Black_Cat
Black_Cat
Rank Yellow Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki August 7th 2008, 10:48 pm

Approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Shadow's Weapons Left_bar_bleue63/100Shadow's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down