Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Information for Making Weapons and Equipment

Go down

Information for Making Weapons and Equipment Empty Information for Making Weapons and Equipment

Post by Jisenki April 22nd 2008, 9:44 pm

This is just some information for when you are deciding to make weapons and equipment. For now, you aren't limited to making a set number of weapons so as long as they are approved you are free to let your creative mind run free. Also, this forum is pretty futuristic although it isn't the cliche futuristic. With this being said, you are free to make cool weapons to appeals to your character and use them as long as they are approved. Below I'll give you information basically on things that you won't need to make while choosing custom weapons.

Swordsman: If you are a swordsman, you don't need to make and get approved every single average sword. As a swordsman, you are expected to have a sword or some type of bladed weapon. You basically only need to make another type of sword or bladed weapon that is different. That may include a sword that can perform specific function or have some type of trap. Remember that unless you explain in your profile or character that you have more than one sword, you may only use one average sword in an RP.

Energy: Energy users don't generally have a specific weapon so what they make may vary depending on the person. Basically, a fictional weapon is allowed but it must first be approved.

Puppeteer: Obviously, the main weapon for a puppeteer is a puppet. The puppet does not necessarily have to be a wooden dummy or something along those lines, but they do have to be a partner of your character and must belong to someone while being controlled in some way or connected to your character in some way. Pm for more questions of this.

Spellcaster: Spellcasters can use wands or staffs and often not any weapon at all. Some spellcasters may even have a tome or book of some kind for spells. Like a sword or gun, you may have a standard wand or staff but if you have more than that or have a special type, it must be made and approved.

Alchemist: Alchemists are one type of warrior that could vary in what weapons they hold. A weapon that could increase the power of the user's alchemy or help their transfiguration is most likely what an Alchemist would want to go for.

Gunner: Gunners are like spellcasters and swordsman because they can have an average gun from the start that would generally have infinite shots. As usual, a custom weapon must be made and approved before use.

Ninja: The weapons for a ninja are probably the most creative in a way because they aren't restricted to one type of weapon based on their name. A ninja can use both kunai or shuriken as long as they are average. Ninja class warriors are not restricted to a limit in kunai and shuriken so they can use those freely but if they make a special type of weapon, like explosive kunai or homing shuriken, they would need to first seek approval. Swords are not permitted to ninja class warriors unless they are part swordsman class.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Information for Making Weapons and Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Information for Making Weapons and Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Information for Making Weapons and Equipment Left_bar_bleue63/100Information for Making Weapons and Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down