Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Information About The Points System I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Information About The Points System

Go down

Information About The Points System Empty Information About The Points System

Post by Jisenki March 26th 2008, 4:28 pm

A new points system has been developed that you might have noticed appears underneath your name. This new points system will be used to purchase things and for the moment, this will act as the new way in using the shop. The shop itself is still under construction, but it wouldn't hurt to begin saving points until that time. The shop itself will contain items that will you to further enhance the power and skills of your character. As you may have noticed, everyone starts with 10 points. These points are increased after certain tasks are accomplished such as completing missions, winning tournaments, etc.

Once the shop is added, you will see the prices of the items for the week. From there, you can purchase the items that you won't your character to have and your character will increase in power or gain an ability based on what you chose to buy.

-Of course, the greater the item, the more points it will take.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Information About The Points System Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Information About The Points System Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Information About The Points System Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Information About The Points System Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Information About The Points System Left_bar_bleue63/100Information About The Points System Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Information About The Points System Empty Re: Information About The Points System

Post by Guest March 26th 2008, 4:45 pm

Very insightful. Cool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down