Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Mission Information I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Mission Information

Go down

Mission Information Empty Mission Information

Post by Jisenki March 22nd 2008, 8:12 pm

For those of you that were members of the old forum, missions are assignments that are given to students of Sentou Gakuin or requested by them. Because there is no shop, missions won't usually be completed for items, but instead they will be done for experience and usually for points depending on the mission. This is the main way of obtaining experience points, which lead to more Dice in you Dice Inventory. In order to get any experience points, you must complete the mission in total. Also, some of you may be familiar with Neutral missions, which have made a return. For those of you that don't know, Neutral Missions are missions that are able to be taken and completed by anyone as many times as they wish until they complete it. Anyone can take the missions and the rewards are great as they involve you fighting a tough opponent. Neutral Missions allow you to fight without the need to watch your HP and escape if it gets too low, because you can't die if your HP reaches 0. This means that you can fight to the last breath.

Other missions can come from specific people, such as any other person on the forum that has something that needs to be done. You can also give missions. In the Mission Department, you can form the mission and give a request to those who want to take them. Anyone of any rank can accept a mission although not everyone will be able to take a mission (this referring to Wanderers and Ryoushi Wanderers). Most missions will be specific when it comes to who can accept them so you can usually know exactly who the mission can be accepted by.

Other than Neutral Missions, it is possible to die if your HP reaches 0 or you run out of Dice in your Dice Inventory. If you get low and you don't think you can fight to win the battle, remember to escape as soon as possible since you need to roll higher than a 10 to escape and the odds aren't a simple 50-50 shot. You cannot exchange Dice between allies unless a teammate you have possesses an approved ability or technique that allows you to. Also, keep in mind that an Escape Dice works for the individual using it and not the whole team meaning that if a single member escapes, the battle isn't over until everyone escapes. With that being said, once you escape you are unable to rejoin the battle or assist in any way until it is over.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission Information Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Mission Information Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission Information Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Mission Information Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Mission Information Left_bar_bleue63/100Mission Information Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mission Information Empty Re: Mission Information

Post by Jisenki August 11th 2008, 8:38 pm

The Mission Information has been updated.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission Information Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Mission Information Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission Information Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Mission Information Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Mission Information Left_bar_bleue63/100Mission Information Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down