Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Initial Exploration Mission- Training I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Initial Exploration Mission- Training

2 posters

Go down

Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty Initial Exploration Mission- Training

Post by Hitomi July 9th 2008, 8:24 pm

OOC: This will be Hitomi's second attempt at the dungeon.

IC: Hitomi was traveling through the dungeons in order to train. She wanted to become stronger and new that the extra strength that she would gain from this dungeon would help her out in missions to come. She drew her sword Kanashimi and then her gun Mikomi and prepared herself to battle. She slashed the sword in the air before she made the attempt to go deeper into the dungeon. She wanted to be completely safe. "I think I'm ready now." Hitomi began to walk into the dungeon, not really sure what would be around the next corner.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Initial Exploration Mission- Training Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Initial Exploration Mission- Training Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Initial Exploration Mission- Training Left_bar_bleue0/100Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty Re: Initial Exploration Mission- Training

Post by Hitomi July 9th 2008, 8:32 pm

Hitomi stopped for a moment. She had now been walking for about 10 minutes without any monster encounters of any kind. She rested in order to keep her stamina up until she found something. Moments passed in the lit dungeon until she heard sounds approaching from the nearby corridors. She looked to see what it was but couldn't quite make out the appearance of it. She waited until it came closer.

This dice is not existing.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Initial Exploration Mission- Training Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Initial Exploration Mission- Training Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Initial Exploration Mission- Training Left_bar_bleue0/100Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty Re: Initial Exploration Mission- Training

Post by Hitomi July 9th 2008, 8:50 pm

Hitomi waited until a Great Hawk appeared from the corridors of the dungeon. As it flew near her, she immediately rushed towards it, hoping to strike it down quickly with Kanashimi and finish this quick. She didn't really have stamina to fight forever, so every attack that she launched counted. She used an average attack with her blade Kanashimi to inflict 75 points of damage to the Great Hawk. "Take this you oversized bird!!" Hitomi slashed at him fiercely hoping that her attack would make a hit.
Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Initial Exploration Mission- Training Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi July 11th 2008, 4:54 pm

The Great Hawk moved quickly as it flapped its wings hard to avoid the attack from Hitomi's sword. He wished to dodge the attack and his movements were great although it wasn't guaranteed that he could dodge it completely. As he moved, he let out a screech.

Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Initial Exploration Mission- Training AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi July 14th 2008, 8:53 pm

Hitomi smiled at her success with her attack against the Great Hawk. She easily hit him with the sword and cut him a bit. She then followed up with another sword attack that was the same as the one before. Like the last attack, this attack would do 75 points of damage if it was successful. This one was aimed at his wings in an attempt to slow him down.

Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Initial Exploration Mission- Training Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi July 15th 2008, 9:21 pm

OOC: Is it okay if I postpone this dungeon mission? I want to compete in the tournament but I think that it may take too much time to finish this mission before I get the chance to fight others. Or can I at least be in another post while in this one.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki July 16th 2008, 3:14 pm

OOC: Its fine if you are in two at a time in this case. Just make sure that the one after this takes place after this dungeon mission.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Initial Exploration Mission- Training Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Initial Exploration Mission- Training Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Initial Exploration Mission- Training Left_bar_bleue63/100Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki July 22nd 2008, 3:34 pm

OOC: I'm closing this mission Hitomi. Don't worry, its nothing you did. I'll PM you details.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Initial Exploration Mission- Training Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Initial Exploration Mission- Training Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Initial Exploration Mission- Training Left_bar_bleue63/100Initial Exploration Mission- Training Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down