Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

The Tale of The Wanderer(open)

3 posters

Go down

The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Empty The Tale of The Wanderer(open)

Post by Riko July 3rd 2008, 3:36 pm

Moku was traveling in a straneg country with Flament. She had no idea where to go or even how she got there although to her, it didn't really matter and she didn't really care. She slowly dragged her legs along the ground, making scratching sounds and wearing her usual pale and almost dead-looking face. When she did that, she noticed people looking around at her and they seemed to have angry faces, but she didn't care about that either. As far as she knew, people were like her and just stared at whatever they could see moving. Flament tugged her and wanted to warn her. He didn't feel too happy about the atmosphere and though that it would be best if the two of them left but Moku had no clue about what was going on. Flament nudged her slightly.

"Leave?"
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Empty Re: The Tale of The Wanderer(open)

Post by Kisuke July 4th 2008, 12:14 pm

Kisuke was walking through Corte Pais because he heard of the condition of it and figured he could find others to join the organization of Suzaku and form allies. As he walked around, he saw the other people walking around and noticed that they seemed to be nothing more than average people who were down on their luck or never had luck to start with. He then noticed one girl who was traveling with a floating key and walked up to her.

Kisuke walked up behind the girl and stopped. He slowly looked at her and finally walked around until he made his way in front of her. He was going to make more members of Suzaku, or at least that's what he planned on doing. He had no idea that she was really a student of the school, and the thought never crossed his mind to interrogate her. The truth was that he didn't want to accuse people of being from a place that they might not even know of, and the less competition he had, the better. He looked at her for a moment and noticed her dead looking face. He thought that she might be a good member for Suzaku and figured that he could persuade her to join.
He stood there for a moment and decided to ask, although he made sure that his entire face wasn't revealed but only the upper portion that started at his hair and ended at his nose was seen.

"You there, how would you like to help me and join an organization that could guarantee you power? Have you ever had the desire to rule with an iron fist?"

Kisuke couldn't help but wonder what her reaction would be after these questions that he had presented her with. He didn't want to say too much about the organization, but instead he wanted to give her some small details that could convince her.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko July 4th 2008, 11:25 pm

Moku simply stared at the person as he talked to her about power. Unfortunately for him, she didn't understand a word he was saying and simply stared with an average dead-look on her face. Behind her, Flament nudged her and then floated beside her. He seemed a bit nervous and because of the bond they both shared, Moku could sense that. He looked at her for a few seconds and then spoke.

"Danger."

That was all he needed to say and then Moku took Flament, lifted him, and grabbed him as she was ready to fight. She spun Flament quickly using the chain that bonded the two of them together. This was known as the Spinning Key Charge attack that sometimes initiated her battles. She was ready to fight and she didn'y hesitate to defend herself from the danger that Flament described to her in his own way. She tossed the key at the man. Her intentions were to kill him.

Riko carried out 1 launched of one The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Attack Damage=75
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke July 5th 2008, 8:17 pm

Kisuke saw the key coming but didn't do much to defend. Actually, Kisuke willingly took the attack without moving an inch. Instead, he braced himself for damage and took the attack head on in order to avoid it hitting any critical areas or damaging his body in any dangerous way. Besides that though, Kisuke was fine and as he was hit by the girl's giant key, he was concentrating energy within his hands. Upon first finding the girl, his first thought was to invite her into Suzaku but her key sensed the dangerous intents that flowed throughout Kisuke's body and mind, causing the two of them to attack. The impact of the key hitting him caused him to be hit back a bit. His face bled from his left eye since the key smashed him in the face. Kisuke could take it very well and he did. He fixed his head and looked back at her.

"Very well then, I was going to make you an offer but you obviously sensed my evil powers and I guess you are not willing to take a step into darkness. If that's your decision then...."

Kisuke stood back a few feet and his hands began to glow a dark purple color. He then thrusted both of his hands forward at the girl in an attempt to completely destroy both her and her key at the same time with two simultaneous blasts. He didn't want anyone getting away after denying him and his offer since it would be dangerous at this point to reveal his identity to others as well as the range of his abilities. He needed to conceal as much information about himself as necessary.

Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Dark Force Push- 300 Atk Power
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko July 6th 2008, 3:31 pm

Moku noticed the gestures used by Kisuke and assumed that an attack was headed towards her. She couldn't defend with Flament since he was the source of her powers and she couldn't find enough water nearby to use as a defense so she thought of the next best thing. She quickly pulled Flament back after it hit Kisuke and she spun him around quickly. After timing it, she tossed Flament as hard as she could in order to evade the attack headed towards her. She did this quickly so the distance she would go to wasn't certain to be far. She hoped that it would go far because if it didn't, the attack on her and Flament would be dangerous.

Last edited by Moku on July 6th 2008, 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke July 6th 2008, 5:51 pm

Kisuke was a bit disappointed that one of his attacks had missed his opponent. He was hoping that this would be a short battle in which he would kill her and immediately get rid of the remains. He didn't think this battle would continue much longer. If her best shot was the key attack from before, Kisuke wouldn't be too worried as he could easily take many more shots like that. He shook his head in disgrace of himself but quickly decided to attack to finish this. He didn't want anyone finding out about this battle or too much about him so he decided that he would stick to using a single technique for the moment. Again, both of his hands began to glow a dark purple color. As he did before, he swung his hands back and thrusted them forward with some more speed than he used before in an attempt to finish her and her key off for good. He felt confident that this time, she would die.

This should be it. I couldn't imagine her getting that lucky a second time and dodging the attacks like before.

Last edited by Kisuke on July 6th 2008, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko July 6th 2008, 6:08 pm

"Warning."

Moku and Flament knew that this was a dangerous situation. She felt herself getting slower and she would never be able to pull off an evade like that again in her condition. She grew tired quickly but thought of one thing that she could do. She took Flament in her hands and slammed him into the ground. She was attempting to draw some water from the very few plants around her. She made a small wall of water in front of her to defend the attack and planned on escaping afterwards. She would use the last of her ability to counter the first attack and escape before the second hit her.

OOC: You didn't post the dice
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke July 7th 2008, 9:40 pm

Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko July 7th 2008, 9:54 pm

These die are in response to your die.

Riko carried out 1 launched of one The Tale of The Wanderer(open) AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Riko carried out 1 launched of one The Tale of The Wanderer(open) AV1oG5qr (Escape Dice.) :
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke July 8th 2008, 10:57 pm

OOC: Sorry Moku but I have to do this to stay and character and your die weren't high enough.

IC: Kisuke's two Dark Force Push attacks overpowered his opponent's techniques, causing them to both break through her wall of defense and striking her down to kill her. Kisuke had a choice that he needed to make and it was his complete decision to kill her. He didn't want anyone knowing too much about Suzaku just yet and having others so much as hear his voice while not a part of Suzaku wasn't part of his plans.

"Unfortunately for you, I can't leave any traces behind and even the small amount of knowledge that you know from our earlier conversation is more than you need to know. I can't have you telling too many people......Farewell."

Kisuke used a single Dark Force Push attack on Moku's body, causing it and Flament to dissinegrate into nothing. He made sure that nothing was left behind and no evidence could ever be found of this situation. After destroying her body, Kisuke walked away in order to find more people that he could persuade to join Suzaku. That was one option at least. The other was that he would kill them or perhaps capture them so long as they seemed useful to him.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko July 13th 2008, 5:32 pm

OOC: I guess this means I have to make a new character. Confused
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke July 13th 2008, 8:55 pm

OOC: yep... sry, but you got killed.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750The Tale of The Wanderer(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down