Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Time To Train (Open to Anyone)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Train (Open to Anyone)

Post by Taifuu July 6th 2008, 11:24 pm

Taifuu had taken the Fortune Assault attack as he tried to moved out the away and as a result it did some serious damage to him. He had couged up a bit of blood as he continued to move. He managed to enable his Blazing Storm. Fire rained from the sky as he far as he could see in the corner of his eye. Tai had then began to think of something as he saw Wesa coming in for his Fortune Assault attack again. "Wait a sec. When I tried to dodge the attack it seemed like it had a better chance of hitting and did more damage to me. I wonder...." Tai had a new plan. Instead of trying to dodge he took both of the attacks head on. The sword had pierced him just as he planned but from as far as Tai could tell they didn't do as much when he tried to dodge the first time. "I got you Wesa. You can have lady luck. I dont need her anymore. It's my turn to attack now." Tai had an evil grin on his face even as blood dripped from his mouth. He had pushed off of Wesa's sword and pulled out his left katana. He then had looked as if he dissappeared and reappeared behind Wesa with his katana out. Tai had used his Flash Thrust technique. He moves at blinding speed and swings his katana with a single thrust towards the mid section of Wesa's body. If it hit it would do 200 damage to Wesa. But Taifuu wasn't done yet. He turned around and faced Wesa's back. As he turned he placed his katana back in its shealth. Tai then had made handsigns and aimed his hands at Wesa. A spinning wave of fire that closely resembled a flaming tornado. This was Tai's flame cannon technique. If it hit Wesa it would do 300 damage to him.

Flash Thrust
Taifuu carried out 1 launched of one Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

Flame Cannon
Taifuu carried out 1 launched of one Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

ATK/13
DEF/17
EV/16
ESC/4
CNTR/8
SP/8
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 53
Interests : Fighting, laying around, eating, and trainnig

The BattleField
Health Points:
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4375/4700Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4375/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Train (Open to Anyone)

Post by Jisenki July 6th 2008, 11:42 pm

Wesa couldn't avoid this. He took the attack head on and began to feel the burns of Taifuu's previous attacks. Wesa was a smart battler and no matter how much he loved money, he knew when he was beat. Even his fortune's assault attack was seen through and its weaknesses were uncovered. "I'm beat. I can't take much more of this and these burns are beginning to get to me. I think I may have jumped the gun too soon at the beginning of this fight and that caused my overall defeat." Wesa landed on his right knee and used his sword to hold himself up. He limped over to Taifuu with his hand in his pocket. He pulled out the money he promised. He stood up quickly and rubbed the money. "I guess you've earned this huh? As much as I don't want to.....I HAVE TO DEPART FROM MY MONEY!! That was going to be my sake money too." Wesa gave the money to Taifuu after almost ripping the yen from not wanting to let go. He limped away, heading towards a place where he could be healed. He thought about going to Nyukyoto but that was a journey in itself. He instead looked for one on campus. "Next time we meet, I'll be stronger....and then I'm going to bet you double what we bet just now." Wesa walked away limping trying to hold himself up with his sword.

650/2500
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Taifuu July 7th 2008, 12:08 am

Tai had wiped the blood off his face and took the money. A few moments later he had looked down at the money and then looked at Wesa limping away. Tai had thought to himself. "Ahh i really don't need all this money and Wesa is a pretty good fighter. I cant take his money like that." "Hey Wesa wait up!" Taifuu had ran over To Wesa and put Wesa's arm around his shoulder for support. He then had gave 1000 yen back to Wesa. "Think of it as a constalation prize. I didn't really need all the money, and the main reason I came out here was for traninng." He lifted Wesa up a bit more so he didn't have to lean on his sword and use so much energy. "So, now where are we heading to get you fixed up?" A smile had appeared on Tai's face. He had finally got some stress relieved from him after all these past events. It felt good for him to make a relieved smile. From his cheerful and laid back personality one would never think Tai now as he once was years ago.
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4375/4700Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4375/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki July 7th 2008, 4:59 pm

Wesa ignored the question Taifuu asked him about where he was going and immediately dashed towards him, throwing his sword to the ground. He snatched the money from Taifuu's hands and gladly smiled after reclaiming it. He ignored all if his pain as he cheered for having his money back. The personality that he switches to when he's battling was gone for now and the old Wesa who was money-loving and a big gambler was back. "Yes!! I got my money back!! This wasn't bad afterall. I got a fun battle and I got to keep my money!" It then occured to Wesa that Taifuu had asked him a question not too long ago after helping him. "Oh yeah, what was it that you were asking me?"
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Taifuu July 7th 2008, 10:20 pm

Tai was amazed. He had never seen someone who was just in pain like that be able to dash over to him and take his money back and get so cheerful like Wesa. It actually made him laugh. "Wow Wesa must really love money to able to move that fast back to me for it. He's a pretty strange guy but I like him." Tai then had realized what Wesa had asked him. "Oh yea so where are we going to go to get you healed? But before We do i think i can do a little bit to heal both of us up before we go." He had then made some handsigns and a second later a soothing wind had began to circle around Wesa and him. This was his Healing Wind Technique. Tai had doubted Wesa could see it in the wind, but Tai could see the spirits of his clan in the wind. They began to use spiritual energy to heal the wounds that were dealt to him and Wesa during the fight. This technique heals 400 points of damage to the people that Tai used it on and himself.

Healing Wind
Taifuu carried out 1 launched of one Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Healing Wind
Taifuu carried out 1 launched of one Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki July 8th 2008, 9:00 pm

Suddenly, Wesa felt a little bit better. He didn't know what happened, but his wounds were now healed a little and he felt a little bit better. Wesa placed his money back in his pocket and grabbed his sword and then proceeded to sheath it. "Hey Taifuu, I had to ask you a question. One of the reasons that I came here is because I'm a bounty hunter and I was looking for a lead on a very high bounty. This person's bounty is over 100,000 yen. Have you heard of anyone with such a bounty?" Wesa was a bit sidetracked from this fight. He had come to the school again in hopes of finding a bounty. It just so happens that he searches for leads at many various places and this just happened to one.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Taifuu July 9th 2008, 4:17 pm

Taifuu's body almost felt like it went into complete shock when he heard this. "Dammit, a bounty hunter? Just my luck. The new ally I make is one of the people that seek to get rid of me. Well as long as he really doesn't know who I am, I should be safe." Tai then had looked at Wesa to his question. "That's alot of money, for one bounty. (hopefully that isn't still my bounty price). I'm not sure who it is? Do you kow the bounty's name or what they look like?
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki July 10th 2008, 8:37 pm

Wesa shook his head a bit at Taifuu's question. He tapped his shoulder gently with his sword as he thought. "Actually, I have fought against that kid before although I don't know his name. He looks like a little kid with white hair. He's also really short too. Surprisingly, he's pretty tough for his age and appearance. He's more crafty though.....He uses wind and psychic powers. Heard of anyone like this?"
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 July 15th 2008, 9:17 pm

Yunie was almost hit by the meteors that were coming down from the sky. She figured it was best to leave the area in order to avoid getting hurt anymore. She tried to sneak away slowly without alerting the other two people. She feared they might actually try to target her.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Time To Train (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki July 20th 2008, 7:44 pm

OOC: How about we end this by saying that Yunie got away unharmed and that Taifuu had no leads, forcing Wesa to continue his search? This OOC will finish it.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2