Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Twas a Time to Eat [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Twas a Time to Eat [open]

5 posters

Go down

Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty Twas a Time to Eat [open]

Post by Lockheart42 November 10th 2009, 9:00 pm

Akira raced away from her team for the second time. SHe stopped dead in her tracks only to be amazed at the seemingly endless amount of stores connected to each other. The unbelievably delicious aroma of food from the shops made her mouth water and her stomach yell at her more for not coming here sooner. Akira tried to wait for her teammates as her mouth began to water. After 8 seconds of waiting, she couldn't wait any longer. She ran out to a sushi shop and sat on the bench outside the neon decorated shop. "One box of sushi please! Thank you!!" She shook her feet as she waited for the man to make her order. Every few seconds, she would look over and her eyes would open wide as she saw the delicious food being prepared. Not being cooked, she couldn't smell it so well, but it still looked delicious.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue100/100Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty Re: Twas a Time to Eat [open]

Post by Hei November 10th 2009, 9:53 pm

Bartimaeus followed Akira, paying no heed to the looks that he attracted. Against his better judgement, he took a deep breath so as to separate the smells which where assaulting his nose. What he smelled multiplied his hunger pangs tenfold. He released the breath with a loud growl after holding it in for a few seconds. He sat next to the woman and clenched his fists. "Sashimi, if you please. Raw." His voice dropped into a heady growl. "Very... raw." He closed his eyes and bit his lip hard enough to draw blood. The city really was a dangerous place for him to be...
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue100/100Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame November 10th 2009, 10:27 pm

In a sarcastic tone, Rals spoke to Akira.

"Thanks for leaving us. We knew exactly where you were going."

Rals took a seat beside Akira and placed his head on the table. Apparently, he was more tired than hungry because he began to nod off to sleep. With a little bit of his strength, he looked up at the man cooking the food.

"For me? I'll have a...just give me a hot fish."

Rals then nodded off to sleep. In his rested state, he looked very peaceful. He awaited the moment when he could make it back to the hotel and get a good night's sleep. Maybe sleeping for 2 or 3 days would be best though. That seemed more appealing to him afterall.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue0/100Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame November 14th 2009, 12:45 am

OOC: Anyone?
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue0/100Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko November 14th 2009, 5:43 pm

Sara walked up to the others. She was panting heavily. I can't believe they all left me like that. Magicians don't run long distances. She looked at the others and saw Akira waiting, Rals sleeping-likely, and the new person sitting there waiting as well. Somehow, her impression of the man was that he was a very mean person although he seemed to be really nice so far. She sat next to him since the other seats were taken. "Nothing for me, thanks." The man didn't say anything, but he simply looked over as though he was going to ask what she wanted. She answered before the question was given. She wasn't that hungry to be honest. She was, however, tired from chasing after everyone around the large and crowded city. "On second thought, can I have milk and ramen?" Sara looked back at the large man that they had just met. She was curious about why he was there but she didn't want to intrude in on his personal life. She figured that he would tell them when he felt like it. "Um, by the way. What's you name? I don't recall hearing your name earlier when we met." Her large golden colored eyes stared at his and then she noticed red. It was coming from his mouth, his lips. "Do you know that you're bleeding right now!! Are you okay!?"
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 November 14th 2009, 6:54 pm

Even as Sara was surprised at the blood coming from the man's lips, Akira continued to eat. She was in her own little world. In her head, she was singing a song to herself while she continued to wear the huge smile that was always on her face. "Food, food, food. Oh how i love food. Sushi, Grilled Fish, Yakitori, and Ramen. How I love it all! Food, food, food." Each second, she popped another piece of sushi into her mouth, devouring nearly the entire box within seconds. She raised the box high towards the man. "Seconds please!!" Akira still hadn't noticed the commotion going on only one chair beside her.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei November 15th 2009, 10:52 am

Bartimaeus still stared strait ahead and spoke shakily. "Fine. I'm fine. I am just... hungry." He was at all times compelled to taste human flesh, but cities were the worst for him. He didn't need to breathe, but he did so in cities so that he could navigate. However, he would also breathe in the scent of the humans crowding around him and his bloodlust would become nigh uncontrollable. When the raw slab of meat was placed before him, he looked at it with glazed eyes, a drop of his own blood falling on the plate. It was all he could do to eat it with some civility, but it sure as hell was difficult. When he finished, he spoke again, this time with a bit more control. "My name is Bartimaeus." His red-orange eyes met hers. "And do not be afraid. I can smell your alarm. It is unfounded. If I had wanted to harm anyone here, I would have already." 200 years in a rainforest living with witch doctors normally would make someone gruff. He wasn't bad, just yet unaccustomed to dealing with humans.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame November 15th 2009, 10:28 pm

Rals was still sleeping, but he could still hear the conversation going on near him. His ears twitched as he snored loudly. Suddenly, the smell of hot fish wafted into his nose. He could smell the plate being placed right in front of him. At first, he didn't awaken but his nose started to move around. He could smell it. It smelled delicious.

"Hey guy. Don't you want your fish? Wake up. Your food's ready."

The man cooking the food poked Rals. He didn't wake up. The man then started to take the food away, and at the sound of the plate scraping the table Rals woke up and grabbed the food.

"I'm going to eat that." Rals begin to eat. "So Bartimaeus, what brings you here to Nyukyoto?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei November 16th 2009, 2:01 pm

Bartimaeus regarded Rals cooly. "I apologize, but I may not answer that question. It is of no importance to you." Truth is, he was in the city to collect some essentials that he needed for his hut. But he was also there to see if the stories about an artifact that can reverse lycanthropy were true. He sighed. He felt slightly guilty that these three were now involved with his own plight "I am the victim of a terrible curse that has made me more animal than man. My travels in this city are in the hopes of relieving myself of that curse, perhaps even reversing it entirely. That is all I may divulge." He arched his back and sat up straiter. "Now, I am interested in learning why you three are here as well."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 November 16th 2009, 9:07 pm

Akira, with her mouth full of food, looked at Bartimaeus with an overjoyed smile. Her cheeks were large a round with the piled in food crammed in her mouth. She swallowed so that she could answer his question. "Actually, we're here because we were really, really, really tired and hungry. After this...its off to the hotel!!!"
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame November 17th 2009, 9:42 pm

Rals nodded to himself at Bartimaeus' response. It wasn't a bad response. Rals understood that mant people had their own ways and reason and that others had pasts they didn't like to talk about. Rals didn't really have that, but he understood anyway. Rals was almost done his fish.

"I can understand that you don't want to talk about your past. Not many do. I guess I'll just continue on with my fish since you don't wanna talk. Its completely fine. I understand. I won't press the issue any further."

Rals finally finished the fish. He was somehow content with what he had though. EVen though he seemed to burn a lot of energy running around the forest and carrying Xexame to Suzaku, everything seemed well as far as his stomach went. He yawned and stretched his hands into the sky.

"So, uh, when are we going back to the hotel. I feel like I could take a 2 day rest, right?"

He then remembered that Bartimaeus was sitting there.

"I'm so sorry, but I guess you can stay maybe. I guess the room would be a squeeze, but as long as we can get beds I don't mind."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei November 18th 2009, 6:33 pm

He nodded gratefully. "Thank you for understanding." He smiled slightly, his unblinking gaze softening. "Again, thank you. But I do not sleep. And I believe it would be rather disconcerting to you and your teammates if I was to sit in your room and watch you three rest." He forced himself to blink. "Especially with these eyes. If you would like, I could stand guard outside your door, but beyond that I need nothing. I thank you for allowing me to accompany you." He closed his eyes and nodded his head in a slight bow.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 November 19th 2009, 9:01 pm

Akira swallowed her last piece of food stood up quickly, having heard what Bartimaeus had to say. Her entire body shifted and before anyone could blink, she was almost an inch away from Bartimaeus's face. Their noses were practically touching. "So what you're saying is that you wanna be our bodyguard!! That would be great! We would love a bodyguard to watch over our room while we sleep! C'mon Barty, join us tonite! Be our bodyguard!" At this point, she had grabbed Bartimaeus's arms and were shaking them violently due to her excitement of the idea of a bodyguard. Her hands were placed over his hands and her eyes looked into his. She had hoped that he would be unable to say 'no' to her eyes staring at his.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu November 20th 2009, 8:39 pm

Shang walked into the Yakitori House and a mix of delicious aromas immediately hit him. He breathed in deeply and smiled. He then looked around the restaurant for his team members. The leader of his team was talking with some man that he didn't know. He strolled over to them and said, "Hey, what's up guys. Sorry about not being around for so long."
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko November 22nd 2009, 7:34 pm

Sara's ears twitched a little. That voice. She heard a familiar voice in the air. As she turned, she saw a familiar face approaching the area. It was Shang, a teammate from the group. She was excited to see him. It had been awhile since anyone from the group had had any contact with Shang. Sara, herself, assumed that he had gone MIA and been lost somewhere. Surprisingly, she realized that none of the team actually went out to find him. She ran over to him, now becoming an obstacle in his path. She extended her arms out a bit to give him a hug. "Hi Shang. Its been so long. How are you?"
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu November 22nd 2009, 9:13 pm

Shang hugged Sara tightly and lifted her off the ground. "I've been fine. More importantly, how have all of you been doing?" He then put Sara down and whispered in her ear, "who is that guy?" He was curious to know what was going on between Akira and this stranger. Akira seemed really excited by his presence...though that was pretty normal for her. He needed to get back up to speed...and fast.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Twas a Time to Eat [open] Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Twas a Time to Eat [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame November 22nd 2009, 10:20 pm

Rals walked over as he saw Shang whispering in Sara's ear. Rals didn't do hugs for guys or handshakes. He wasn't that formal. Instead, a simple 'Hi' would hopefully suffice for the moment. Like Sara, he too had ears that were able to pick up on sounds from far distances. Unintentionally, he overheard Shang's question.

"Hey Shang. Welcome back. Thought you might've been dead for a moment. I heard about your question. That guy is some man that recently followed us. His name's Bartimaeus. He seems like an okay guy so far."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei November 23rd 2009, 6:13 pm

Bartimaeus easily heard the newcomer's whisper and only stared strait ahead, hands folded on the table. He didn't mind being introduced but would rather do it himself. "I am Bartimaeus Winter, tsurabi of martial arts at Sentou Gakuin. I have only just started to accompany these three on their journey through the city." He turned his searing gaze on Shang. "It is a pleasure." He stuck out his hand and shook Shang's with surprising gentleness. He looked at Rals and gave a slight smile. "I apologize if I have been anything but a gentleman. I am still not yet reacquainted with society as a whole."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko November 24th 2009, 6:48 pm

Sara shuddered for a moment after rubbing her back that felt like it would be crushed by Shang. She heard Bartimaeus claim that he was from Sentou Gakuin. Why is he here? He didn't really give us any good reason but now I'm starting to think that he's here to find us. I wonder if he even knows what happened at the school? This might not be good if we stick around here for too long. Sara thought to herself for a quick second, facing the direction opposite of everyone else. For the moment, she wanted to be alone to do some planning of her own. Perhaps if I simply leave. Hopefully everyone else will follow and then we can lose Bartimaeus for the moment at least. I don't want him learning about what we did if he already knows, and if he does, I don't wanna stick around for too long. I can't say anything out loud yet either. He seems like he has some good ears like me and Rals. She walked back over to the group nearby Shang and gave a fake yawn. She then rubbed her eyes, making herself appear tired. In her mind, she believed that she was doing a good job. "I'm getting tired guys so I'm going to head back to the hotel to take a shower and get some rest. See you all later." She yawned again and continued off, stopping every few seconds to squeeze through the crowds.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei November 25th 2009, 10:34 am

Bartimaeus quickly turned his head and looked at Sara when he heard her heartbeat skyrocket as he mentioned Sentou Gakuin. He cocked his head in curiosity and wondered what she was hiding that would make her so nervous about his school. He could tell that her scent had not changed; the endorphins released to make one tired were not present, as of yet. She was trying to get away from him, he assumed. He focused on her for a quick second and took in an impossibly deep breath, closing his eyes and concentrating. Within a few moments, he had memorized her scent. "Yes... Sleep well." He turned back to Shang, Rals, and Akira with his thoughts kept to himself.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 November 25th 2009, 3:16 pm

Akira looked down from the disappointment of pure and utter rejection. Bartimaeus didn't even acknowledge her. She walked away slowly, not even noticing that Shang had appeared. She remained on a nearby bench, sad and upset, until she heard Sara say that she was leaving. Akira looked up and darted beside her. "Awww. Why are you leaving so soon? You know that its not the same unless we are all here. Well, if you leave then I guess that means that I'm leaving too. On the bright side, the earlier we all fall asleep, the earlier we can wake up tomorrow for more fun!" As much as Akira wanted to see more of the city now, she would be glad to see it all tomorrow in the early morning. "Bye everybody." With Sara, the two continued on to the hotel.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame November 26th 2009, 1:55 am

Rals stopped completely as Bartimaeus came over. Rals now realized that like himself, Bartimaeus could hear from very far away. It was purely obvious now. Rals stopped completely as Bartimaeus came over. Though he didn't really want to admit it, Bartimaeus surprised him with his senses. From the corner of his eye, Rals could see Sara shudder. He quickly put two and two together and realized that Bartimaeus' mention of Sentou Gakuin must have made Sara a bit uneasy. She started to walk off, claiming that she was tired.

Now they want to go to bed. Whatever. I won't complain. I've been trying to get some sleep for the longest now. I'm still tired from the nap I had a few minutes ago. I guess I should be heading back with them. Now that I think of it, I was dragged out here by Sara so fast that I didn't get a chance to memorize the way. Crap. That means that I'll get lost unless I go with them right now. What a pain it would be to get lost. That settles it then.

Rals turned, appearing to walk after Akira and Sara. He placed his hands in his pockets and followed, hastily pacing away to catch up with them before they could no longer be spotted in the multiple crowds.

"See ya Bartimaeus. I'd hate to leave so soon but I have to. I don't know how to get back to the hotel and it'd be a major pain to sleep outside with these crowds around. Hey Shang, if I were you, I'd follow too. There's no hotel within miles of this city and I can't help you get there if I go with Akira and Sara. Hopefully they won't lock us out."

Rals' pace quickened a little as he began to lose sight of Akira and Sara. He could only see Sara's hair at this point. Luckily she had bright white hair that stood out at night time.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei November 26th 2009, 9:23 am

"Of course. Perhaps we shall meet again on the morrow. Perhaps sooner." And with that, he turned and left, again slicing through the crowd as easily as a hot knife through butter. One man didn't move out of his way and bumped into him. He looked up at Bartimaeus with irritation in his eyes. "Hey! Watch where you're going, huh?" The tsurabi looked down at the man and growled- literally, growled. The deep rumbling in his throat caused the unlucky pedestrian to wilt under his gaze and move along with the rest of the crowd. Bartimaeus continued onward until he reached the location he was looking for... He then lifted his head and took a single sniff at the air. Good. He could still smell where Sara and the others were. At one point tonight he would make an appearance.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu November 26th 2009, 8:55 pm

Shang watched as everyone left. 'Well that was interesting. I come back and they all start leaving one by one?', he thought. He wondered whether it was his fault. But then he decided that he didn't care. He shrugged his shoulder and left the restaurant. He weaved through the crowd with the same gracefulness of a leopard. He went outside and thought to himself. 'I wonder where I'll be spending the night?' He decided to go home which was pretty far away. Because of this he headed for the edge of the city so that he could spread his wings without attracting attention.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 November 26th 2009, 11:49 pm

OOC: You could have gone to the hotel. Xexame's character invited Shang you there. If you change your mind the topic has already been made.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down