Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke]

2 posters

Go down

Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke]

Post by Jisenki June 5th 2008, 4:38 pm

OOC: For any of you wondering, this takes place before the meeting in the Faculty Lounge

IC: Jisenki was standing outside of the gates of Sentou Gakuin. He was waiting for the person who accepted the mission to arrive. He didn't know the person at all but he knew that the person was a wanderer and not part of the school. He planned on giving this person more information on his mission to help him complete it. He hoped that the person wouldn't be killed on this mission since it was a B-Ranked mission.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Left_bar_bleue63/100Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty Re: Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke]

Post by Nejisuke June 5th 2008, 5:01 pm

Jacob Smith is headed to meet someone for imformation on a new bounty. He was going to go take out someone, but he didn't know who or where, thus the purpose of this meeting. He knew that the person he was meeting was of some importance, and that was it. He soars slowly over the trees, and scans the ground for this person. He sees someone, and since they were the only one out there, he asumed it was his person. He decends at a slow rate, and lands in front of the person to face them. "Are you...?" By this he is asking wether the person is the one he is looking for. The person should get the meaning.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Left_bar_bleue100/100Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty Re: Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke]

Post by Jisenki June 5th 2008, 5:19 pm

Jisenki looked at the person that landed in front of him with a questioned look on his face. "Am I.....what?" Jisenki was wondering what the person was trying to ask. Could this be the person that accepted this mission? Jisenki stood there waiting for a response.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Left_bar_bleue63/100Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 5th 2008, 5:39 pm

"Would you happen to be the person with the imformation on a mission? I'm a bounty hunter and i was told to meet someone here to learn more about the mission." Jacob relizes now he probably should have elaborated more in his previous question, but oh well, it is too late now. Hopefuly this person could arm Jacob with the imformation he would need for this mission.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Left_bar_bleue100/100Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture[Introduction for Nejisuke] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 5th 2008, 6:09 pm

Jisenki nodded his head. "So you're the one who accepted this mission. Well, its good you're here. You should set off immediately once I give you details on the mission." Jisenki pulled out a scroll that had more in-depth information on the mission. "Alright, you are to capture a bounty hunter in Nubu-Kassaa that has been killing innocent people. On this mission, you are to bring him to Sentou Gakuin alive after the mission is complete. We don't know what elements he is capable of using or what techniques he has, but we do know that he is an expert swordsman. A map has been made that will allow you locate the desert easily if you have not yet been there. Once you do capture him, you are to write up a report in which you will describe what happened on your journey there, when you encountered him, and when you came back. You must also explain how long it took you and any purchases you made so that we can reimburse you if we need to."

Jisenki handed him a map and a notepad that he could use to record data from his mission. "Good luck."

OOC: Here's the template for the report:

Spoiler:
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 5th 2008, 6:57 pm

Jacob listens carefuly as the man explains the situation. hehe. Expert swordsman eh? sounds like a challenge to me. It shouldn't be too hard, although the desert does anoy me. So hard to see where you are going with the sand blowing through the air. There is only a thind difference between a wall, and a large amount of sand being carried in the wind. "I have to write a report about what went on do i? That is a new thing, but i would prefer rembursment, so ok." Jacob recives the notebook and sticks it in a bocket in the backpack on his back. "Thank you. I'll be back quickly with this person for you." Jacob jumps into the air, and floats off, in the direction of Nubu-kassaa
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down