Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture

Go down

Mission Complete [solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture

Post by Jisenki April 19th 2008, 11:51 pm

Client:
-The Client of this mission is Jisenki-

Reporting Place:
-All members that are partcipating in this mission must report to Akamori and wait there for further instructions.-

Members Involved:
-Those taking this mission are preferably Yellow or Red Ranking but anyone is allowed the option to take this mission due to its difficulty.-

Mission Rank:
-The ranking of this mission is B ranked-

Objective:

-In the land region of Nubu-Kasaa, there has been a Bounty Hunter that has been going around killing many innocent people. Although he is a bounty hunter, he is considered a threat and is evil. Your objective is to trail through the treacherous landscape of Nubu-Kasaa and find this hunter and bring him back to Sentou Gakuin. The mission will be difficult as the sandy trails of this desert is a defense enough but what's even worse is that the enemy is known to be of swordsman class. What is unknown is the types of special skills he possesses if he has any. The hunter is not known to hold any element. This mission may have up to two people accepting it and the mission may only be performed once in total so the first to get it is the only one who is able to do it.-

Time Started:
-The mission is to be started the day that it is accepted immediately.-

Time To Be Completed:
-The mission must be completed within 5 days real time and 2 days RP time-
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Mission: Bounty Hunter Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down