Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open)

Go down

Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) Empty Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open)

Post by Jisenki May 13th 2008, 10:45 pm

Wesa was walking into the land of Nemes after a failed attempt at capturing a high bounty. He was walking into the city with the intent of learning new information and doing a little bit of resting in some spare time. He had a disappointed look on his face, which was to be expected after a failed mission. With his hands in his pocket, he continued on to the town slowly. He needed the time to mull over what he did wrong in his previous approach and how he could benefit from what he knew and improve.

"I was so close to that little kid and somehow he noticed me. It seems like he can use the wind element or perhaps the sand element like I do. Whatever he does, he has too high a bounty for me to let him escape." Wesa wondered what he should do next. "I know what I'll do! I'll wait a few days and relax a little or learn about another bounty and then I'll try to find more info on the kid. If I ask too soon, I'll just get old or useless information rather than fresh and recent stuff."

Wesa felt his gourd and realized that it had no water in it as he drank it all coming out of the Nubu-Kassaa Desert. He figured he could stop and re-stock on items anyway. As he approached Nemes, he began to feel hot. A moment passed until he decided to turn around, and behind him was a Hotatsu, staring at him. He sttod there for a moment, unsure if the Hotatsu was going to attack him or if it just followed humans. There was the possibility that it belonged to someone to but it didn't look like it was owned.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) Empty Re: Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open)

Post by Jisenki May 17th 2008, 12:14 am

Both Wesa and the HoTatsu stood at each other, staring to see who would make the first move or at least the first twitch to start things off. Wesa looked into the HoTatsu's eyes and reached for his sword. The moment he moved his hand, the HoTatsu lunged forward with an ungelating motion. It opened its mouth wide and attempted to bite Wesa.

Wesa managed to avoid the dragon and pulled out his sword while doing so. He ran up to the off-guard dragon and slashed at him with full force. The dragon managed to avoid and flew high into the air. It then dove down towards Wesa, again with its mouth wide open. Wesa caught the dragon by its upper and lower jaw but the dragon persistently increased its weight. Wesa managed to grab the dragon by its long and hot body and spun it around with ease. He attempted to throw the dragon into the nearby tree but did so unsuccessfully.

He and the dragon stopped abruptly and stared at each other again. This was like a round 2. Wesa was smiling and seemed to be enjoying himself while the Hotatsu growled ferociously and the fire on his body shot up higher and became more intense in heat. Wesa could see that this was getting good. Perhaps he would have the opportunity to catch this beast. He checked his pocket and realized that he had 2 total capsules on him. He didn't really want to waste them but this HoTatsu seemed to be stronger than the average HoTatsu and more vicious, which was something that Wesa would like to have in his collection. He didn't have any monsters or creatures but HoTatsu could be the first.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Ambushed by a Hotatsu(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 19th 2008, 8:34 pm

Wesa pulled out a capsule from his back pocket and pressed the tiny button in the center of it. He was ready to use it but the HoTatsu lunged ferociously at him. Wesa jumped up to avoid the lunge and protect himself. He wanted to throw the capsule right then but he knew that it was improper timing. Instead, he waited untila second lunge from the HoTatsu and then he avoided while kicking with his right foot. The kick injured and stopped HoTatsu for the moment and as it did, Wesa through the capsule. Once he threw it, it grew as large as the dragon itself. It then opened up and quickly seperated around HoTatsu. It started to close in on it, forming a wall the prevented the escape of HoTatsu. The wall began to crack due to Hotatsu's strength but the capsule began to become small at too fast a pace. It locked Hotatsu in, successfully capturing him.

Wesa walked over to the capsule and lifted it. He gazed at it for a moment thinking about his HoTatsu that he just captured. He wondered how it would benefit him in future conflicts. He then placed the capsule in his pocket and walked off to the town.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down