Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Shang Lin (Post Time-skip)

Go down

Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) Empty Shang Lin (Post Time-skip)

Post by artemishiu April 2nd 2011, 11:52 pm

Name: Shang Lin
~Nickname:
Breed: Human
Alliance: Neutral
Ranking: Independent
Warrior Class: Martial Artist y Spellcaster
~Sub-Class: Ninja y Shaman
Elemental Affinity: Lightning y Wind
------------

Homeland: N/A
Physical Description: Shang Lin has kept his body in remarkable form over the years so despite his old age, he is still as fit as a fiddle and has more muscle than the average Olympian. Well, maybe that is an exaggeration but Shang is built, from head to toe. He also has a nice beard going, it's getting relatively long but Shang likes the look because he thinks it makes him look wise. Shang has twinkling green eyes, displaying an eternal youth, full of mirth and loving life. He also has long flowing black hair that has sadly begun to grey at the roots. He is 6 feet tall and has a rather menacing figure. This is especially true if one doesn't know him very well. He has tattoos on his arms that are barely noticeable until he 'powers up' in which they turn bright orange, signifying the flame of his spirit. Shang is almost always dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, now, as he needs to fit in with civilians. He still has his green bead necklace from his youth and in addition to that piece of jewelry, he has a bracelet that is a limiter for his power. This is due to Shang having gained a little too much power for his own good and now being barely able to control it, thus needing a failsafe.
Personality: Shang has grew and regressed a lot over the past 35 years. He's become a bit of an eternal child and gained a sense of humor after having been extremely serious throughout most of his life. In a way, he's making up for his lost childhood. He's also a relatively happy person as he is quite easily satisfied, having accomplished much of his goals in life. He is also very calm and collected, rarely getting angry, but he is very easily annoyed, especially by stupidity. Overall, Shang is an intimidating character who will easily become a member of your trusted-if not inner circle.

------------

History/Background:
RP Sample:
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) Left_bar_bleue0/100Shang Lin (Post Time-skip) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down