Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete]

3 posters

Go down

Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete]

Post by _[Spitfire]_ March 19th 2011, 10:55 pm

Name: Arashi Kato
~Nickname: Thanatos
Breed: Demon
Alliance: Sentou Gakuin East
Ranking: Tsurabi
Warrior Class: Ninja / Spellcaster
~Sub-Class: Assassin / Sage
Elemental Affinity: Gravity / Darkness
------------

Homeland: N/A
Physical Description:
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] OC__voodoo_ninja_by_Ninjatic

After 35 years, Arashi's appearance has rarely changed besides the color of his hair, and how tall he is. Arashi is now 5' 11" and 160 pounds. He is still very skinny because of his lack of eating properly. His hair went from gold to moonlight white from the constant stress he puts on his body. He still wears dark clothes, to remind him of what happened during his time with Suzaku. On his left hand, he has a bandage to conceal, curse on his hand. His left hand has become a claw from the fusion of Thanatos, his old sword, and himself. So whenever the bandages are removed from his hand it reveals the weapon. The scarf around his neck was a gift from his wife, Hikari. Over time it began to fall apart because of the constant wear and tear on it.

When he goes berserk, and Thanatos uses his own power in order to gain control of Arashi, his eyes become black, as if there was no life in them. His body gains a darker tone because of the overflow of darkness.

Personality:

Arashi's personality hasn't changed alot, he is still a care free person, but he is a little more aware of what is going on. Since Suzaku was destroyed, most of his evil intent has left him, along with most of the Dark power that Thantos used against him. He still doesn't like to trust a lot of people because of his parent dying in the past, so he tries to forge bonds with people here and there. He can be childish sometimes, whenever he wants his way, like during a missions. But overall, Arashi is a cool person to be around, always protecting his comrades from harm that comes their way. But, there is one thing that Arashi has always lived by, if one of his friends are injured by some enemy, he will kill them no mater how long it takes.

------------

History/Background:

"Before Time Skip"
Arashi's life began in the heart of Nyukyoto, living with his mother and father. He went to an advanced school for people interested in using magic. His grades were almost perfect, and his parent were proud. But, while walking him from school with a few of his friends, he overheard something happening in his house. He just though that it was his parents bickering over something, but it got worse. It was to the point where everyone, outside of the house, and the next door neighbors could here it. With that, he left his friends and ran home to see what the whole commotion was about. When he entered his home, it was quiet as if nothing had happened. Cautiously, he walked about the house, to see if anything had happened. Then it struck his eye, a small trail of blood leading upstairs into his parents room. He walked up the stairs quickly and quietly so no one would notice him, if there was anything was in the house. As he approached, his parents' door the blood had accumulated. He noticed the door was closed, so he careful opened it, and tears began to pour down his face. The noise in his house was of two shaded figures that had slaughtered his parents. His mother, Asoka Kato, and his father, Sora Kato, lied in a puddle of blood as the vile animals teared his parents from limb to limb. Arashi, angered and in tears, stepped into the room and the weird figures focused their attention toward the crying boy. Arashi fueled by anger began to walk toward the creatures, as they planned their attack on him. One leaped from behind the corpses, but did not attack. Arashi stuck out his finger, pointed toward the beast, and a single black beam from the tip of his finger shot through it. The creature stood still for a while not knowing what had happened, but its body was soon covered in a black flame, from which no one escapes, the dreaded Amaterasu. After Arashi had finished with the first one, he focused on the second one smiling in pain, and laughing at the same time. His eyes were red, and skin was covered in writing. The creature scared by Arashi's blood lust rushed out of the house before he could lay as scratch on it. After this event, Arashi went on to bury his parents, and burned his house to the ground to destroy what memories were left. This is when he went on to find, Thanatos, the dread sword of Darkness, and later, the infamous group, Suzaku.

"After Time Skip"
35 Years have past, and Arashi has turned over a new leaf. From being the one who is surrounded by darkness, to a loving and caring person. He ended up marrying his childhood friend, Hikari, to only find her murdered a month later by one of the ex-members of Suzaku. To the avenge Hikari, Arashi has vowed to Hikari, to lend all his power to helping Sentou Gakuin taking down all the evil threatens the world. After the disappearance of the person that took down Suzaku, Jisenki, he decides to go on a quest to find more power in order to help his cause. Later after his little quest, Arashi, comes back and joins Sentou Gakuin East, and trains to become a Tsurabi, which is what he is today.

RP Sample:

"Ahhhh, I guess we have finally made it, Thanatos." said Arashi as he walked toward the site of destruction, "I guess this is what has become of Suzaku, rubble." "I guess you can say that, this is where everything started, I wouldn't call this rubble, if I were you." Tears began to fall down the sides of Arashi's face as he looked toward site, nothing was there, no life, just a field of death. "SHUT UP, Its not like you lost any comrades." "These people were my friends, my allies, I lived with them, we fought with them, don't you understand that!" Arashi began to wonder around, aimlessly walking around, while walking around, he saw something glimmering in the sunlight. As he wiped the tears from his eyes he said, "Look, I found something, It lookssss like...... IT'S Naria's necklace!" Tears again began to pour down his eye, except these weren't out of anger or sadness, it was out of happiness. Arashi bent down and grabbed the beautiful necklace, it was bright blue that shinned in the sunlight. "Her parents gave it to her when she was little, its all she remembers them by." Arashi dusted of the necklace, and attempted to put it on, as he did, a dark figure with extreme speed stole the necklace. "What the heck was that, are you really going to sit and let that thing take that from you!" yelled Thanatos in Arashi's mind. Arashi angered by this figure, began to unwrap the bandage on his hand reveal the curse. Chanting under his breath, he said, "In times of need, lead me through the darkness, Thanatos reveal yourself!" Suddenly, a dark aura swarmed around Arashi's left hand, the darkness began to disperse leaving behind a black and red claw formed by the darkness of Thanatos. "Well what are you waiting there for...... KILL IT!" scream Thanatos in Arashi's mind. "Fine fine, we all know you love to kill!" said Arashi in response. Arashi dashed toward the figure with a killing intent, the dark figure stood there, waiting for Arashi to make his move. Arashi stopped in front of the figure and smiled, the figure paying no attention to the trap jabbed at the illusion in front of him. Arashi reappeared behind and stabbed it directly through the heart, except it didn't die. It just stood there. In awe, Arashi jumped back waiting for it to make its move, but it just stood there. "Thanatos,..... do you have any idea what it is?" "Sorry man, I can't help you with this one, I have no idea" Arashi still think about Naria, went all out. Using both of his elements he was sure that he could kill it. Using gravity, he made the area around the necklace, increase in weight, until the figure began to fall over. With this done, Arashi increase the darkness in the area creating a copy of himself, and finally began his attack. Dashing toward the figure using his extreme speed technique. Circling and circling around the "thing" until he found an opening, then he struck. Using the copy and himself, he create an X-Cross in the middle of the figure separating it in four. But in the process he accidentally destroyed the necklace. As he walked toward the piece, he began to cry again. "There.... she goes, another comrade lost....." said Arashi, in emotional pain. "Cheer up.....,Arashi, I know she really meant a lot to you, sorry." said Thanatos. Arashi turned on the scattered pieces and began to walk back home. But what he didn't notice is the necklace dangling around his neck all this time.

Last edited by _[Spitfire]_ on March 23rd 2011, 12:43 am; edited 5 times in total
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male
Number of posts : 114
Interests : Not Interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Left_bar_bleue4092/4500Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Left_bar_bleue3205/3900Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Left_bar_bleue100/100Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty Re: Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete]

Post by Xexame March 21st 2011, 9:58 am

Dude, this character looks like it might be pretty cool when he's finally done. looking forward to seeing it
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Left_bar_bleue0/100Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty Re: Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete]

Post by _[Spitfire]_ March 23rd 2011, 12:44 am

Finished
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Left_bar_bleue4092/4500Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Left_bar_bleue3205/3900Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Left_bar_bleue100/100Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 23rd 2011, 3:48 pm

_[Spitfire]_ wrote:Name: Arashi Kato
~Nickname: Thanatos
Breed: Demon
Alliance: Sentou Gakuin East
Ranking: Tsurabi
Warrior Class: Ninja / Spellcaster
~Sub-Class: Assassin / Sage
Elemental Affinity: Gravity / Darkness
------------

Homeland: N/A
Physical Description:
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] OC__voodoo_ninja_by_Ninjatic

After 35 years, Arashi's appearance has rarely changed besides the color of his hair, and how tall he is. Arashi is now 5' 11" and 160 pounds. He is still very skinny because of his lack of eating properly. His hair went from gold to moonlight white from the constant stress he puts on his body. He still wears dark clothes, to remind him of what happened during his time with Suzaku. On his left hand, he has a bandage to conceal, curse on his hand. His left hand has become a claw from the fusion of Thanatos, his old sword, and himself. So whenever the bandages are removed from his hand it reveals the weapon. The scarf around his neck was a gift from his wife, Hikari. Over time it began to fall apart because of the constant wear and tear on it.

When he goes berserk, and Thanatos uses his own power in order to gain control of Arashi, his eyes become black, as if there was no life in them. His body gains a darker tone because of the overflow of darkness.

Personality:

Arashi's personality hasn't changed alot, he is still a care free person, but he is a little more aware of what is going on. Since Suzaku was destroyed, most of his evil intent has left him, along with most of the Dark power that Thantos used against him. He still doesn't like to trust a lot of people because of his parent dying in the past, so he tries to forge bonds with people here and there. He can be childish sometimes, whenever he wants his way, like during a missions. But overall, Arashi is a cool person to be around, always protecting his comrades from harm that comes their way. But, there is one thing that Arashi has always lived by, if one of his friends are injured by some enemy, he will kill them no mater how long it takes.

------------

History/Background:

"Before Time Skip"
Arashi's life began in the heart of Nyukyoto, living with his mother and father. He went to an advanced school for people interested in using magic. His grades were almost perfect, and his parent were proud. But, while walking him from school with a few of his friends, he overheard something happening in his house. He just though that it was his parents bickering over something, but it got worse. It was to the point where everyone, outside of the house, and the next door neighbors could here it. With that, he left his friends and ran home to see what the whole commotion was about. When he entered his home, it was quiet as if nothing had happened. Cautiously, he walked about the house, to see if anything had happened. Then it struck his eye, a small trail of blood leading upstairs into his parents room. He walked up the stairs quickly and quietly so no one would notice him, if there was anything was in the house. As he approached, his parents' door the blood had accumulated. He noticed the door was closed, so he careful opened it, and tears began to pour down his face. The noise in his house was of two shaded figures that had slaughtered his parents. His mother, Asoka Kato, and his father, Sora Kato, lied in a puddle of blood as the vile animals teared his parents from limb to limb. Arashi, angered and in tears, stepped into the room and the weird figures focused their attention toward the crying boy. Arashi fueled by anger began to walk toward the creatures, as they planned their attack on him. One leaped from behind the corpses, but did not attack. Arashi stuck out his finger, pointed toward the beast, and a single black beam from the tip of his finger shot through it. The creature stood still for a while not knowing what had happened, but its body was soon covered in a black flame, from which no one escapes, the dreaded Amaterasu. After Arashi had finished with the first one, he focused on the second one smiling in pain, and laughing at the same time. His eyes were red, and skin was covered in writing. The creature scared by Arashi's blood lust rushed out of the house before he could lay as scratch on it. After this event, Arashi went on to bury his parents, and burned his house to the ground to destroy what memories were left. This is when he went on to find, Thanatos, the dread sword of Darkness, and later, the infamous group, Suzaku.

"After Time Skip"
35 Years have past, and Arashi has turned over a new leaf. From being the one who is surrounded by darkness, to a loving and caring person. He ended up marrying his childhood friend, Hikari, to only find her murdered a month later by one of the ex-members of Suzaku. To the avenge Hikari, Arashi has vowed to Hikari, to lend all his power to helping Sentou Gakuin taking down all the evil threatens the world. After the disappearance of the person that took down Suzaku, Jisenki, he decides to go on a quest to find more power in order to help his cause. Later after his little quest, Arashi, comes back and joins Sentou Gakuin East, and trains to become a Tsurabi, which is what he is today.

RP Sample:

"Ahhhh, I guess we have finally made it, Thanatos." said Arashi as he walked toward the site of destruction, "I guess this is what has become of Suzaku, rubble." "I guess you can say that, this is where everything started, I wouldn't call this rubble, if I were you." Tears began to fall down the sides of Arashi's face as he looked toward site, nothing was there, no life, just a field of death. "SHUT UP, Its not like you lost any comrades." "These people were my friends, my allies, I lived with them, we fought with them, don't you understand that!" Arashi began to wonder around, aimlessly walking around, while walking around, he saw something glimmering in the sunlight. As he wiped the tears from his eyes he said, "Look, I found something, It lookssss like...... IT'S Naria's necklace!" Tears again began to pour down his eye, except these weren't out of anger or sadness, it was out of happiness. Arashi bent down and grabbed the beautiful necklace, it was bright blue that shinned in the sunlight. "Her parents gave it to her when she was little, its all she remembers them by." Arashi dusted of the necklace, and attempted to put it on, as he did, a dark figure with extreme speed stole the necklace. "What the heck was that, are you really going to sit and let that thing take that from you!" yelled Thanatos in Arashi's mind. Arashi angered by this figure, began to unwrap the bandage on his hand reveal the curse. Chanting under his breath, he said, "In times of need, lead me through the darkness, Thanatos reveal yourself!" Suddenly, a dark aura swarmed around Arashi's left hand, the darkness began to disperse leaving behind a black and red claw formed by the darkness of Thanatos. "Well what are you waiting there for...... KILL IT!" scream Thanatos in Arashi's mind. "Fine fine, we all know you love to kill!" said Arashi in response. Arashi dashed toward the figure with a killing intent, the dark figure stood there, waiting for Arashi to make his move. Arashi stopped in front of the figure and smiled, the figure paying no attention to the trap jabbed at the illusion in front of him. Arashi reappeared behind and stabbed it directly through the heart, except it didn't die. It just stood there. In awe, Arashi jumped back waiting for it to make its move, but it just stood there. "Thanatos,..... do you have any idea what it is?" "Sorry man, I can't help you with this one, I have no idea" Arashi still think about Naria, went all out. Using both of his elements he was sure that he could kill it. Using gravity, he made the area around the necklace, increase in weight, until the figure began to fall over. With this done, Arashi increase the darkness in the area creating a copy of himself, and finally began his attack. Dashing toward the figure using his extreme speed technique. Circling and circling around the "thing" until he found an opening, then he struck. Using the copy and himself, he create an X-Cross in the middle of the figure separating it in four. But in the process he accidentally destroyed the necklace. As he walked toward the piece, he began to cry again. "There.... she goes, another comrade lost....." said Arashi, in emotional pain. "Cheer up.....,Arashi, I know she really meant a lot to you, sorry." said Thanatos. Arashi turned on the scattered pieces and began to walk back home. But what he didn't notice is the necklace dangling around his neck all this time.

Approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Left_bar_bleue63/100Arashi [Post Time Skip] - [Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ March 23rd 2011, 3:50 pm

Thanks!
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down