Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko)

4 posters

Go down

Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko)

Post by Jisenki March 21st 2010, 12:59 am

Jisenki returned to the Training Field after the time provided to prepare his new students for the quickly approaching battle. He seemed very serious at the moment as he pushed his way through the thicket of plants surrounding the center of the Training Field. He wanted to see their progress. He wanted to see if everything had been learned successfully. He hoped that the few skills that he taught them would be enough to last them. In his right hand were a few small disks that held a very small yet highly valuable gift that each of the warriors could appreciate. Karilu stood beside him. This should be expected at this point. Jisenki sighed. "You seem to be worried about the outcome of this 'race'. Am I correct?" "Yes, you are. But I'm not really worried for myself. I'm more worried for my students. I don't want anything to happen to them, but I need to rely on them for this." "They are warriors like everyone else at this school. If they weren't prepared to die like warriors then they chose the wrong place for schooling." "You are right but I can't help but think that I'd be the cause of anything happening to them if they were to get hurt." "Clear your head and stop worrying. You know just as well as I do that you can't walk into battle with that attitude. You'll get yourself killed." They continued on, knowing that they would soon reach the young group of warriors.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue63/100Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty Re: Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko)

Post by Hitomi March 24th 2010, 7:20 pm

Still in the field, Hitomi had just recently mastered the techniques. She couldn't believe that she had actually learned everything that the Head Warrior had shown them. It came with a price though. She was beyond exhausted now. She used up nearly all her tsukara trying to use those techniques so many times. Before the Head Warrior showed up, Hitomi had simply been lying there on the grassy ground, breathing heavily. She was both nervous yet anxious at the future since she knew the fights against Suzaku would be difficult. She was so exhausted she didn't even realize the Head Warrior was there.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue0/100Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty Re: Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko)

Post by Xexame March 26th 2010, 12:36 am

Xexame was finishing up his training as the Head Warrior showed up. She ran over to the unaware Hitomi and tapped her with her foot while trying not to be too obvious. He stood still, showing great respect to the Head Warrior. Just like his teammates, he was extremely exhausted to the point where even moving was difficult. Xexame then looked at his arm. Though his body was heavy, his right arm was surprisingly light.

This demon arm. It is quite remarkable. I can't believe that after all of this, my arm is still well. I think this arm will be a great weapon in these battles. Though it can never fully replace my real arm in value, it is a very useful weapon.

"Head Warrior. Why have you returned? Is it almost time to battle?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue0/100Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko March 30th 2010, 3:31 pm

Hinata was nearby sleeping. Like her teammates, she also exhausted herself out from training. As luck would have it though, she also mastered all of the techniques that the Head Warrior wished to pass on to them. She leaned up slowly after hearing her teammates talk. At the very glance of the Head Warrior, Hinata rose to her feet and walked ul towards him, showing an apologetic attitude for not noticing him sooner. She bowed to him. "Head Warrior-sama."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue100/100Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 6th 2010, 6:11 pm

Jisenki and Karilu looked over the warriors in their exhausted state and physically discouraged state. Jisenki was proud to see that they took all of their time to train. It must have meant that their heart was truly in learning these techniques. What's more was that their efforts meant that they truly wanted to help protect their school. Jisenki expected nothing less of these students. He smiled at them. "I just want to congratulate you on your efforts. I'm glad to have taught some of these techniques to a fine group of warriors like yourselves. I have something for each of you. Jisenki pulled out three small discs. They were oddly colored and even more oddly shaped, each having a different color and a strange appearance to them. "These objects I hold in my hand are special devices that I had constructed specifically for you all. These devices, are powerful tools that allow you to conceal your body within a great suit of armor. These tools should greatly help you in the approaching battles against Suzaku." Jisenki walked up to Xexame, Hinata, and Hitomi individually and handed them these objects. "When you are ready, place these objects on the center of your back and you will be able to activate your armor by simply thinking it. The armor will bond to your spine and the nerves within your body. The small shocks within your body that controls it will create the necessary shock that activates the armor. It takes about 3.7 seconds to completely activate so use the time wisely to your advantage." Jisenki backed away after giving them the objects. Karilu watched with his arms crossed, the usual stance that Karilu could be found in. "All that's left to say is to get some rest and prepare for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the beginning of a very long battle. You need to be fully rested for this." Jisenki bowed to each student. "Well then....until tomorrow...."
Jisenki began to walk away but he stopped in his tracks. "By the way. Let's meet tomorrow at the gates outside of the school, right in front of the Akamori."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue63/100Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 6th 2010, 8:32 pm

Xexame bowed to the Head Warrior, accepting the device given to him. He looked at it curiously, wondering how an object such as this could act as armor.

Woah, this is armor? Its so tiny. Maybe it creates some type of barrier to deflect attacks that approach the wearer. I wanna try it now and see. I can't believe the Head Warrior would go out of his way to do this.

"Thank you very much Head Warrior. I appreciate what you've done, and as you have hoped, we all learned the techniques that you've shown us. I think that we can take down Suzaku now...and Kisuke. Thank you for this too."

Xexame looked at the armor and then took off his shirt. He was anxious to see how the armor worked. The second he put the disc on his back, he could feel it bonding with him and becoming a part of him.

The head warrior said that all I needed to do was think about it and the armor should work.

Xexame thought about activating the armor. Just as the thought crossed his mind Xexame's disc covered his entire body in a black suit of armor.

So this is what he meant. I feel stronger just by having this armor on me. I feel like I can do so much more now.

Xexame looked at Hitomi and Hinata. "You two should try it on. This armor feels great!"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 6th 2010, 9:27 pm

Hitomi looked at Xexame and blushed a little when he took off his shirt. She quickly became amazed as Xexame quickly became covered in a suit of armor. She stood there with her mouth wide open, shocked at what had happened. She then heard Xexame suggest that her and Hinata should try it on there. Hitomi crossed her arms. "Well, if we were boys we would. Sorry to say, but as females, we don't really want to take off our shirts in public right now. I think we can wait until we get home." Although she really wanted to see and feel her armor, she wouldn't feel comfortable taking her shirt off and putting on the disc at the moment. It would be different if it were just her and Hinata.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Before the heat of battle (Hitomi, Xexame, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 7th 2010, 9:26 pm

Xexame looked at Hitomi through the eye holes on the armor. He crossed his arms for a moment and took a deep breath until pointing at the distant bushes.

"I was suggesting that you two could hide in those bushes and put it on. I don't think me and the Head Warrior are really that interested in seeing you two strip down and put on some armor."

Xexame began to walk away but suddenly stopped to test out the armor with his arm. Luckily, the armor was bonded so perfectly that even his arm transformed under the armor when he desired. The armor would change shape to suit the function of Xexame's right arm.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 8th 2010, 1:47 am

Hitomi was slightly insulted by what Xexame said. It was hard for her to hear her crush say that he wasn't interested in her. She made an angry face at first but decided not to say anything. She began to walk away. "Well....I'm still waiting until tomorrow. I'll see everyone tomorrow morning in front of the gates. I'm getting tired." Hitomi walked away still a little upset about what Xexame had said. She managed to carry herself through the trees and bushes, still extremely tired from training.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 10th 2010, 4:03 pm

OOC: I guess we can move on to the next topic from here.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 12th 2010, 12:41 am

OOC: Yeah. There not much else to be said here.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down