Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui

4 posters

Go down

SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui

Post by Jisenki June 13th 2010, 4:38 pm

This is where the first match of the tournament will be. The first person to respond is free to make the first attack. Remember that if you are unable to post after two full days, you are automatically disqualified and your opponent moves on to the next round. The first one to post may begin.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Left_bar_bleue6400/6400SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Left_bar_bleue4400/4400SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Left_bar_bleue63/100SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty Re: SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui

Post by Xexame June 14th 2010, 11:25 pm

OOC: Since I'm using Xexame in another battle, I'll continue to update his tournament HP after my attacks.

IC: Xexame stared his opponent down in the collisseum. He was somewhat shocked to see that it was none other than his own ally and very good friend, if not new best friend, Hitomi.

"Hitomi, I'm glad to see that we are fighting each other. I guess this is the best place to test out our ultimate skills on each other and see how far we've come. I must warn you. Even though you are my best friend and even though you are a female, I won't go easy on you and I hope you won't go easy on me. Get ready 'cause here I come."

Xexame ran at Hitomi, transforming into his armor with each step he took. The patter of his feet became clanking noises made by the armor as he dashed forward. He pulled out a capsule and tossed it behind Hitomi.

"Come forth, Soul Harvester."

Xexame pulled out his BladeEdge and began to go in for the first strike.

If I strike swiftly and skillfully, I can end this quickly.

Xexame was drained slightly by the presence of his creature but by this time, he knew the costs.

"Malevolent Harvesting, Soul Harvester."

The Soul Harvester used his spell to affect Hitomi quickly. Xexame felt bad for hurting his ally but he knew that his emotions would hinder him if he thought about it for too long.

BladeEdge
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Atk=290
*Cannot be defended. If successful, Xexame gains 100 HP and Tsukara

Malevolent Harvesting
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Atk= 475
*300 automatically. 300 extra if dice roll is higher. 475 for normal damage made by the technique.

Health Points&Tsukara
-4250/5000
-4900/4900
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Left_bar_bleue4250/5000SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Left_bar_bleue4900/4900SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Left_bar_bleue0/100SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty Re: SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui

Post by Ixion7 June 21st 2010, 9:41 pm

OOC: I don't want to intervene like this but I think Hitomi is well over her limited amount of time. It seems to me that Xexame has already won.
Ixion7
Ixion7
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 105

The BattleField
Health Points:
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Left_bar_bleue4700/4700SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Left_bar_bleue3100/3400SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty_bar_bleue  (3100/3400)
Experience Points :
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Left_bar_bleue0/100SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 22nd 2010, 8:11 pm

OOC: Yeah, I think so too. I should be fighting you next.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Left_bar_bleue4250/5000SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Left_bar_bleue4900/4900SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi July 3rd 2010, 8:44 pm

Sorry about the match. I've been away for a really long time and I didn't have much time to use a computer.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Left_bar_bleue2300/2300SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Left_bar_bleue2800/2800SG Tournament Match 1: Xexame Saike v. Hitomi Rosutozui Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down