Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark

2 posters

Go down

Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark

Post by Jisenki April 15th 2008, 9:34 pm

Name of Mission: Dawning the Red Moon-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark

Opponent:
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Uchiha_Madara_SPOILER_by_shichinin_
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Madara

Mission Objective:
In this battle against Madara, the challenger must defeat Madara within a 5 day week (OOC Time), 18 hours (RP time). During this battle, the HP bars will be used and Madara will have his own Health Bar. Anyone can take this battle and any weapon a person has in their arsenal can be used as long as it has been approved.
Nothing will happen if a person loses the battle but they will receive awards if they succeed. Note that the Neutral Mission Opponents don't follow the exact health restrictions or attack power restrictions making them much harder to defeat. The person choosing to take this mission will have their battle in the Arena. Also, energy consumption for high level attacks are not applied in this match.

Prize:
The winner of this mission will receive 150 points. Also, the winner will have their HP maximum increased by 190 and they will receive 3 ATK die and 4 Escape die. Finally, the Sharingan ability will be added to the user's abilities.

Opponent Health Points:
15,000/15,000

Opponent Dice Inventory:
ATK/60
DEF/60
EV/80
ESC/0
CNTR/60
SP/100

Techniques/Abilities:

Name: Uchiwa Gust Storm
Range: Far
Technique Usage: Special
Benefits: supplementary
Description: This is a technique used by Madara Uchiha. After swinging his large fan, he can increase the attack of an attack with the fire attribute that has already been used during the same turn by 50. If this move is used, it must be the second attack meaning that only one offensive attack can be used during the turn that this technique is used.

Name: Flaming Fan
Range: Close
Technique Usage: Counterattacking
Attack Power: 200
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Benefits: offensive
Description: This attack allows madara to reflect a projectile attack back at the sender and encase it in flame which increases its total attack power by 200. This attack is swift but can only be evaded as it is too powerful too be defended against.

Name: Sharingan
Range: Close, Mid-ranged, Far
Technique Usage: special
Description: This is a special ability of the Uchiha. This skill is powerful and has many abilities sealed within. This technique decreases the roll of an evade dice by a value of 2 when the user uses an offensive attack. This technique decreases the dice value of a counterattack dice by 1. When used, the user must give up 10 special dice from their inventory to activate this. Once activated, anyone controlling the sharingan is unaffected by the another's sharingan whether it be their attacks or special abilities that the sharingan holds.

Name: Mangekyou Sharingan
Technique Usage: Special
Description: This technique is an upgrade to the Sharingan ability and can only be activated after Sharingan's activation. Once used, the user is capable of activating the Tsukuyomi, Susanoo, and Amaterasu technique in battle. In order to activate the Mangekyou Sharingan, the user must give up 10 of their special ability die. The effects of Sharingan are not negated and do not subside when this is used.

Name: Amaterasu
Attack Power: 3000
Description: This technique calls a flame attack that instantly attacks the opponent directly. This flame attack is a double edged sword as it harms the user and the opponent without fail. This technique cannot miss and it inflicts 3000 points of damage to the opponent and 8000 to the user. This technique cannot be defended, counterattacked, or evaded.

Name: Tsukuyomi
Attack Power: 1000x
Description: This technique can only be activated when Mangekyou is in effect. The user is enabled to cast the user in an illusion for one turn that inflicts 1000 points of damage multiplied by the amount rolled. The dice amount must still be higher than the opponent's defense or evade dice. This attack only lasts for one turn.

Name: Susanoo
Attack Power: 6000
Benefits: offensive/ defensive?)
Description: This technique can both defend the user and attack for him. This technique summons a large spectral being that wields a sword and shield. This powerful technique allows the user to use either an extra attack or defense dice as a third dice that can be used per turn. This move is taxing on the user as they lose 3000 HP for every turn that they choose to keep Susanoo active. The activation of Susanoo can only be used once per battle.

Name: Fire Bunshin
Attack Power: 50
Description: This technique allows Madara to form 3 clones of himself. The clones can attack but only one can attack each turn including an attack from Madara. If attack with a close ranged offensive attack, the attacker instantly loses 50 points of damage from their HP.

Name: Katon: Flare Bursting Extreme
Attack Power:
Description: This ability calls upon a flame attack that can be shot to a short distance or be activated around the user. The attack is powerful and causes 700 attack damage. This is a pretty basic attack although it is powerful and it can still be defended, evaded, or counterattacked like any other average attack.
GOOD LUCK!!
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Left_bar_bleue63/100Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty Re: Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark

Post by Dagomis June 5th 2009, 5:48 pm

I would like to take on this mission with Dagomis, if I may.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Left_bar_bleue0/100Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty Re: Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark

Post by Jisenki June 5th 2009, 5:56 pm

You may not because this is the old mission which is no longer valid since it has not been revised. Also the new mission will have Itachi, which means different techniques.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Left_bar_bleue63/100Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis June 5th 2009, 6:02 pm

Fine then. Can I take the Itachi one when you make it?
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Left_bar_bleue0/100Neutral Missions-Opening The Eyes of Light and Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 5th 2009, 6:06 pm

Sure. It may take a bit of time though since Itachi is no. 6 on my Special list missions (not counting Sephiroth missions).
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down