Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
A return to the past (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

A return to the past (open)

Go down

A return to the past (open) Empty A return to the past (open)

Post by Jisenki December 16th 2009, 11:32 am

All was quiet. Big surprise. Corte Pais was never quite known for ever being silent and tranquil in any way. Actually, the exact opposite was true for this place. Violence. Misery. Cruelty. Suffering. Pain. All of these things were natural characteristics of this place. Jisenki was home. This is where he was born. This is where he fled from. While surrounded in his armor that was now usually worn on his body, he looked around at the abandoned buildings and the worn out land. Trash was everywhere and the place smelled awful. Soshinominako. While in the armor of his suit, Jisenki surveyed the area, looking for traces of tsukara. From what he could tell, there were many people around but they weren't true trained warriors. They were average people, mere citizens, who were simply living their lives in this godforsaken place. This place has changed so much since I lived here. It was bad then but now its worse. I can't believe I actually want to help this place. I hated this place so much. Still, I can't help but want to thank this place. Without the history I've had here, I wouldn't be the same as I am now.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
A return to the past (open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400A return to the past (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A return to the past (open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400A return to the past (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
A return to the past (open) Left_bar_bleue63/100A return to the past (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A return to the past (open) Empty Re: A return to the past (open)

Post by Jisenki December 18th 2009, 6:31 pm

He continued to walk, taking note of the conditions of the area. He wanted to help everyone. That was the least he could do. Such a task wouldn't be easy though. Saying that you'll help someone is different from actually being able to help them. He finally approached the place where his old house had once been. It was still the same as when he left. Just a pile of rubble, ashes, and trash. This house brings back so many memories. On the day that I left home, I first obtained the power to use my fire. I guess if it hadn't been for those thieves...well I wouldn't even have gone to Sentou Gakuin. Then again, I'm still not happy that my parents died on that day. Jisenki stopped for a moment and under the armor gave a weak smile. Wow. I feel like an old man reminiscing on the past. This place....It's just so nostalgic.

He continued past the house, walking for only a few minutes when he saw a family on near what appeared to be an abandoned home. There were no lights on inside. There was no door. No windows. No ceiling. Moss and vines covering a wall. It looked like there had been a brief yet dangerous fire in the house at some point in the past. The boy looked at Jisenki with a fearful face. He was dirty. It looked like he hadn't bathed in probably at least two full weeks. Jisenki noticed the family. There were four total. Two brothers, one sister, and one mom. No father. Without a father to work and support the family, the family won't have money. Money around here isn't easily obtained either. A female wouldn't be able to do the work and the boys are far too young. The kids were afraid but the mother approached Jisenki although she, too, was hesitant.

Excuse me kind sir. Would you be willing to spare some food for my family?

The woman, besides the tattered clothing, seemed fine. The kids, however, looked weak and hurt. The girl was extremely tired and thin. Her skin was literally tight around her bones. The exact structure of his bones were visible. To Jisenki, a strong enough wind would probably be able to knock her over, possible kill her with enough force. The boys had similar problems except instead of being thin, their stomachs were swollen. They were malnourished to such a great extent that the lack of food actually caused their stomachs to swell up. Jisenki cried beneath his armor. The condition of Corte Pais was never great but it had actually worsened since he had last been there, which was when he was still a young child with his first sword.

Jisenki had carried some food with him for the trip and he also had spare cash in case of emergency like no place to stay, lack of food. Things of that nature. He pulled out loaves of bread that he had and bottles of water. These kids need protein too. That's why their stomachs are swollen. He pulled out a large piece of meat and handed it to the mom. "I'm sorry that I don't have more, but I hope this will do." Jisenki reached into the bag that he had. He pulled out a great deal of cash. It was 12,000 yen (we're not talking japanese currency) and handed it to the lady. "Here. Take it. If I were you, I'd take your kids and move to Lerneae or Nemes. Trust me, you'll be much safer there are you'll be able to find a job, a new house....a whole new life."

Jisenki began to walk off but before he could leave, the lady called out to him.

"Thank you very much. How can repay you? We'll do anything?"

"Just help your children and yourselves. That's it."

"Will we ever see you again? Where can we find you?"

"I'm the Head Warrior at a school known as Sentou Gakuin. Perhaps we will see each other someday. Perhaps at that time you can tell me how great your life has become since today. Just remember: Through pain comes chaos. From chaos comes hope. From hope comes peace. Peace brings joy and joy can lead to rejuvenation."

He walked off, not allowing the woman to say anything in response. His Master at Sentou Gakuin once taught him that quote. Jisenki looked back when he got further away. A red aura of tsukara could be seen on one of the children. Jisenki was shocked to see that but he said nothing. As he walked further, a group of men surrounded him. "We saw what you just did. You gave that lady money!" Jisenki turned to see who was shouting at him, but before he could react completely, a man snuck up behind and punched him in the side of his face, probably expecting a knockout. Jisenki turned to him. He said nothing. He knew that the crime rate in Corte Pais was 88%. It was foolish of him to pull out any money but he knew this. More men surrounded him. Two in front, three to the left, and two total on the remaining sides. Jisenki stood with his hands at their usual resting placed. He didn't seem like he wanted to fight. They all charged one-by-one. Jisenki dodged and avoided the attacks surprisingly easily considering he was wearing a suit of armor. A man pulled out a pistol. Jisenki jumped up to avoid the bullet. In the air, his hands began to emit electrical pulses that rushed to his middle finger and index finger. He shot one at select spots on each person's body. They all fell over, unable to move, but they weren't dead. In fact, he had paralyzed them. He walked away, never even giving a verbal response aloud to the situation.

"Unfortunately, the poverty here has caused crime to increase tremendously. Helping this place won't be easy. Talking won't help very much either. Actually, most actions won't help. This will take far more care than I had originally imagined."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
A return to the past (open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400A return to the past (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A return to the past (open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400A return to the past (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
A return to the past (open) Left_bar_bleue63/100A return to the past (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down