Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu]

2 posters

Go down

Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu]

Post by Jisenki June 5th 2009, 6:56 pm

In the Sentou Arena awaited Sephiroth, one of the most powerful swordsman in the entire world. He stood there quietly and peacefully thinking about the battle that he would like to have with his opponent. He knew nothing about this person or what he could do, nor did he really want to know at this moment. He only cared about the battle and how great it would be. The tranquility of the arena was almost eerie although they could have been partially from this dark warrior standing there.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Left_bar_bleue63/100Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty Re: Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu]

Post by artemishiu June 8th 2009, 7:57 pm

Henri walked into the vast arena and approached the man standing there. As he got nearer, he realized that the man that he signed to fight was none other than the Legendary Sephiroth. He bowed in greeting and said, "Greetings, Sephiroth-dono. My name is Henri and I am the one whom you will be fighting." He then looked around him, hoping for something, anything that would provide him with cover against Sephiroth's blade. As he looked around the ornately decorated arena, he noticed a couple of platforms magically hovering up near the ceiling. 'This is perfect, I just hope that it will work.'
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Left_bar_bleue0/100Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty Re: Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu]

Post by Jisenki June 11th 2009, 8:38 pm

Sephiroth turned to Henri slowly. He had an evil smirk on his face at the sight of his opponent. "So you are my opponent? Well then, allow me to see the extent of your power. Sephiroth held out his right hand and as he did so, his sole right wing flew out, violently brushing the air and causing a single black feather to fall to the ground. Without warning, a long sword formed in his right hand, and he pushed off from the ground towards Henri to begin the fight. Two quick sword slashes were made at Henri. Though they were swift and nearly impossible to defend against, he was only beginning. This was a small taste of his power in order to see how Henri would deal with it.

Primal Sword Slash
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Attack Power- 150x (X is value of Special Dice divided 2)

Primal Sword Slash
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Attack Power- 150x

Opponent's Health Points:
20,000/20,000

Opponent's Tsukara Bar:
49,000/50,000
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Left_bar_bleue63/100Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 11th 2009, 8:39 pm

(The divided dice amounts are 7 and 1. Always round down instead of up in the Special Missions.)
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu June 13th 2009, 11:54 pm

Henri had expected the attacks so he quickly got into position and decided to counter. He was surprised that Sephiroth was only starting with a couple of sword slashes though. He decided that it didn't matter if he was being underestimated for he would just force Sephiroth to see otherwise. He took one of the attacks and countered the other. After doing so, he decided to commence the Dragon Summoning Ceremony to summon Saraphim.

artemishiu carried out 1 launched of one Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Burst Stream of Destruction (2x the attack of Primal Sword Slash, the 15 dice roll one)

artemishiu carried out 1 launched of one Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Capsule (Item Dice.) :
Dragon Summoning Ceremony (summoning Saraphim)
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Left_bar_bleue0/100Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 14th 2009, 11:49 pm

OOC: Your HP should be at 3500

IC: Sephiroth murmured to himself slightly. "Interesting." Sephiroth proceeded with his attacking but this time used a slightly different way of attacking in order to change the battle a bit and keep his opponent alert. First, he used his Restriction Release so that he could use four more dice this turn. He then used his Teleport Sword slash and vanished, leaving only a single feather behind. Due to this attack, only an Evade Dice can be used as a response to any techniques that are Offensive or use Attack Dice used by Sephiroth during this turn, and their Dice roll must be doubled. Sephiroth appeared beside Henri using two Primal Sword Slashes. He was trying to test Henri's reflexes and his reaction time.

Restriction Release

Teleport Sword Slash

Primal Sword Slash
Attack Power= 150x

Primal Sword Slash
Attack Power= 150x
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu June 15th 2009, 9:26 am

Henri was starting to get worried, his counterattacks were either failing or being brushed off by Sephiroth. 'I see, that is the skill of a master swordsman', he thought. He wasn't going to back down however. After all, who knew when he would be able to battle with Sephiroth again. He decided that since he would be forced to evade the attacks, he would evade the weaker one for it would be easier to dodge and take the stronger one. It wasn't the best choice but he had no other. He hoped that he would be successful.

artemishiu carried out 1 launched of one Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Lightspeed

artemishiu carried out 1 launched of one Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To Be a Dream[Artemishiu] PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
MegaDeath x5 (in other words, it costs 500 tsukara and does 2500 damage if successful)
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu June 15th 2009, 9:28 am

Can someone please tell me how all my dice rolls are this terrible?! Like seriously, I've got to be the unluckiest person alive! The only dice roll that I got that is above 5 is an item dice roll! I ask for a rematch after this and yes, I know. I have to pay more SJ points. Blah, blah, blah.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 22nd 2009, 10:26 pm

OOC: A bit of...misfortune i guess. Maybe Wesa is getting to you. Do you still wish to continue or would you like to quit?
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu March 10th 2010, 2:32 pm

I think I want to restart the mission. Is that okay?
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 11th 2010, 8:09 am

Yeah, just PM me when you think you think you would like to take it over again.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 9th 2010, 3:28 pm

How much is this mission again?
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 13th 2010, 9:51 pm

Check the mission. Its listed there.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down