Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Delivering the message I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Delivering the message

2 posters

Go down

Delivering the message Empty Delivering the message

Post by Jisenki December 16th 2009, 11:23 am

The journey was rather short though it could have been shorter had it not been for the motorcycle that was used. It was odd in a way. One would think that someone who could run at extremely high speeds, much higher than any vehicle, would prefer to run rather than use a motorcycle. Who knows why Kagemaru prefers to use his motorcycle? He made his way through the maze leading to the Darklands. Admittedly, the maze was quite confusing to the extent that anyone would get lost had they not already known the correct pathways. There was a significant reason for his arrival in the Darklands. He had a message to deliver to the leader of the Suzaku regarding future events with the Eterna Beasts. He stopped in front of the large house in the exact center of the Darklands. He assumed that it was the leader's house since it was the largest. With a quick glance of the size of the building, Kagemaru knocked hard on door twice. Folding his arms, he stood there patiently, waiting for the door to open and someone, anyone, to reply.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue63/100Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Delivering the message Empty Re: Delivering the message

Post by Kisuke December 22nd 2009, 4:49 pm

The knock echoed for a moment. The echoes would hint that no one was home. This wasn't true though. After a short moment or so, the door creaked open slowly allowing a long view of the building's interior. Kisuke wasn't at the door, but a shadowed figure stood before Kagemaru, holding the door open and allowing Kagemaru to proceed inside. The shadow wasn't quite a clone but was actually more of a replacement. Unlike a clone, it didn't have any of the characteristics of Kisuke besides the form and shape. There was no actual face. There was no color to the skin. No features that appear on living creatures. It was simply a 3-dimensional shadow that had the outline and shape of Kisuke. The shadow faced Kagemaru for a second. With no visible eyes or mouth, it was impossible to determine what kind of expression the shadow had. It faded slowly and the door began to shut. From within the dark corridors of the building a loud voice could be heard. "Kagemaru. How nice of you to visit. You are free to speak to me. The room I'm in is at the end of the hall." Other shadowed figures were roaming around the building. Some slowly crept up the stairs while others wandered the hallways, going through the doors and out from other doors. Beyond the halls towards the room Kisuke was in was pure darkness. The darkness itself seemed to have engulfed the entire area were Kisuke was at. The shadows themselves, or to be more precise, their placement, seemed unnatural. They even appeared to be moving but just slightly. The looming shadows would make it hard for Kagemaru to even locate the proper hallways let alone the door. Kisuke was actually focusing where he was at. For this reason, the shadows were manipulating themselves, responding to the steady mind of Kisuke.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue100/100Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki January 1st 2010, 4:01 am

Kagemaru proceeded, shifting his eyes from side to side in order to keep out of the way of the shadows that walked around. He walked slowly. Never before had he seen shadows move in such a strange way. This was something that he would expect only from Kisuke. For just a moment, all was dark. It was pitch black. He walked forward more until the red hair of the leader stood out. A light at the end of a dark tunnel. Kagemaru walked up to Kisuke until he was only about seven feet away. "I have news for you. The group from before has agreed to work with us while we try to capture the remaining Eterna Beast. My mission has been accomplished. When will we head out for the capture?"
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue63/100Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke January 25th 2010, 11:44 pm

It appeared as though Kisuke had been in a deep meditative state when Kagemaru had entered the building. The shadows around stopped and Kisuke stood up. "Very well done. So now we have allies in case anything goes wrong. This only increases Suzaku's chances at capturing the Eterna Beasts." Kisuke closed his eyes for a few seconds. He made an attempt to predict the outcomes of the upcoming battles. He could only see Suzaku winning each battle and gaining total control. He knew that eventually Sentou Gakuin would no longer exist and that Suzaku would be able to dominate the world. Something felt missing. This missing piece wasn't good or bad. It was just missing. It was some type of unknown occurrence that he couldn't think of at the moment. Kisuke opened his eyes and took a deep breath, hearing the question of Kagemaru regarding the captures of the Eterna Beasts. "We will head out in a few days from now. At some point between today and tomorrow and will call for all of Suzaku one final time before we set out to capture the Eterna Beasts. The Eterna Beasts are crafty and unpredictable to a various extent. I can't say how long this may take, but I can say that we will reign victorious." Kisuke began to walk past Kagemaru but came to a sudden stop as he stood beside him. They both faced in opposite directions. "Rest up. Be prepared. When the time comes, we can not afford to hesitate. Make sure that you, as well as the other members of Suzaku, are in your prime during these battles for the Eterna Beasts." He began to walk away. He did have one final thing to say before his figure vanished among the other Kisuke replications. "Don't get yourself killed out there. Its hard to find good help."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue100/100Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down