Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Coming back (Message for the few people who know me)

+2
Dagomis
Zura
6 posters

Go down

Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty Coming back (Message for the few people who know me)

Post by Zura November 15th 2009, 12:09 am

Hey guys, I know that I have been inactive for a VERY long time but now that school has been getting easier for me and I usually have nothing better to do, so I am coming back to the forum and ACTUALLY start posting stuff. Also there are some decisions that I have made about my previous characters. First of all, I am scrapping all of them. I had fun using my katekyo hitman reborn based characters but now I find them extremely dull, so I'm going to be making some new characters. Hope to start RPing with you guys soon Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Icon_biggrin
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue36/100Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty Re: Coming back (Message for the few people who know me)

Post by Dagomis November 15th 2009, 12:14 am

I think I told you this before, but I'm pretty sure that Akira (I think that's her un) wants to make new characters with someone (not sure if this position is filled), and it could help the storyline and the both of you at the same time.

EDIT: It was Lockheart (Sorry Lockheart Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Icon_redface ). Here's the link: https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net/random-f8/new-character-t1082.htm

Last edited by Dagomis on November 15th 2009, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue0/100Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty Re: Coming back (Message for the few people who know me)

Post by Zura November 15th 2009, 12:15 am

Well I've already got a character ready and all I need to do is type THE DREADED RP SAMPLE.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue36/100Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis November 15th 2009, 12:17 am

The RP Sample = The bane of every RPer's existence. (Noooooooooo!!!!!!!)
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue0/100Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei November 15th 2009, 10:53 am

Oh god not this guy
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue100/100Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara November 15th 2009, 12:03 pm

I quite liked doing the RP sample. Very Happy

Not as good as doing the history though. Character creation is by far the best one to do.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female
Number of posts : 200
Interests : Martial Arts; Music.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue100/100Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei November 15th 2009, 2:56 pm

I would concur.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 15th 2009, 5:45 pm

Its best if you have a character that you really liked and not something you felt that you had to do
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue63/100Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame November 15th 2009, 10:45 pm

NOOOO. You got rid of Zura?! Why Zura? Unfortunately, you've been replaced in our Xex, Hitomi, and Zura group by Hinata. A Reborn character was traded for a Naruto character.

Looks like you've been traded. Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) 774678

Anyways, welcome back dude
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Coming back (Message for the few people who know me) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura November 15th 2009, 11:53 pm

lol thanks
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down