Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked]

2 posters

Go down

Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Empty Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked]

Post by Kisuke December 2nd 2009, 11:44 pm

Name: Eterna Beast-Longevity
Appearance:
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Longevity

Another small Eterna Beast. Eterna Beast Longevity's body is nearly all black and is covered in a substance known as Armafelite that acts as an unnaturally strong metal. Longevity carries two guns that are actually created by the metal substance from his own hands. Tubes from its back sticks out, which perform the process of allowing it to stay alive for long periods of time. A long tail protrudes from Longevity's body that appears weak but has powerful potential to break. Like all of the other Eterna Beasts, Longevity possesses high levels of intelligence that allows him to speak. He, however, possesses more knowledge about humans and the world around him than the others for no known reasons. Spikes also protrude from various places on Longevity's body, more noticeable are the ones on his feet.

Type of Creature:
Eterna Beast
Creature Class: Class 5-Faina
Health Points/Turn Bar: 4500/4500
Summoning: Eterna Beast Capsule and the Eterna Beast Great Ritual Summoning [Link]

Creature Abilities&Techniques:

Everlast-This is an ability used by Longevity that allows him to aid his ally, or the one that summoned him. Using his powers, he can increase the life energy and tsukara of his teammate. Whenever this creature inflicts damage to an opponent, the controller of this creature gains Health Points and Tsukara equal to the final damage that the opponent actually took. This ability does not work if the technique that was supposed to inflict damage fails in some way. This ability is usually used when Longevity combines part of his body with his teammate by attaching the tubes on his back to their body to share life force.

Ultimate Endurance-As long as this creature is on the field, this creature and its controller cannot have 0 HP under most circumstances. Through battle damage by techniques, the creature and the controller will always remain with 1 HP. The HP can, however, drop below 1 if a status is used on the opponent that has the effect of decreasing the HP of someone. Longevity has an inner ability that allows one to tap into their deepest will, allowing them to never give up and continue fighting to the last breath possible.

Life Potshot-This is one of Longevity's attacks that he uses with the dual pistols that he wields. Longevity fires a black bullet that steals 200 HP from the damage inflicted and gives it to Longevity. This technique only works if the dice roll for Longevity is successful. There is actually nothing truly special or spectacular about this technique. Through some special, unknown power of Longevity, he has methods of keeping himself from dying easily. Being a combatant is another way.

Time Bullet-Longevity has the unique ability to increase or decrease one's lifespan. Using a special bullet created by himself within his body, Longevity can shoot a creature that is in play in order to increase or decrease the creature's turn bar by 5. This is one of the abilities that make Longevity one of the most sought out creatures.

Attack Power:

Everlast-N/A
Ultimate Endurance-N/A
Life Potshot-400

Dice Usage:

Everlast-N/A
Ultimate Endurance-N/A
Life Potshot-Special

Benefits:

Everlast-N/A
Ultimate Endurance-N/A
Life Potshot-Offensive

Slot Cost: 5
History:

Because some of the Eterna Beasts were not captured by Kisuke or examined very much, there is little to be said about some of them. Longevity is just one example. Up until this point, Longevity has no known background. As with the other Eterna Beasts, they are mostly a combination of myth and legend. There are assumptions of different people that have made the attempt to study them. This beast was never encountered for an extended period of time, but different theories and hypotheses have been formed on the creatures that were never captured.

Longevity is a beast representing the eternal struggles of the world. Two pistols are held, one for each hand. This symbolizes the range of the world and its unexpected nature. Though small, Longevity is a force to be reckoned with and isn't easily destroyed. This counterparts the planet and its will to survive in even the harshest situations. Like Longevity, the planet isn't the largest thing in the universe but shouldn't be underestimated.

Last edited by Kisuke on December 9th 2009, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue100/100Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Empty Re: Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked]

Post by Kisuke December 9th 2009, 10:04 pm

Edited
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue100/100Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Empty Re: Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked]

Post by Jisenki January 1st 2010, 2:43 am

Approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue63/100Eterna Beast-Longevity [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down