Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked]

2 posters

Go down

Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Empty Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked]

Post by Kisuke December 1st 2009, 1:01 am

Name: Eterna Beast-Power
Appearance:
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Power
One of the larger creatures of the world. This bipedal creature stands at a height equal to that of a skyscraper feet tall and as his name suggests, is one of the most powerful creatures both physical and defensively. This creature is capable of intelligence and communicates like a human although he speaks with a lot of wrath and anger. On his entire body is a type of skin-like armor that increases his power and his defense by more than most creatures. Also, he wields two twin swords that have a total length of 7 feet which is longer than many average humans. This creature isn't a humanoid creature although he bears high intelegence and moves like a human. In fact, he is a dinosaur like creature. He is also not as complex as many of the Eterna Beasts in terms of appearance as he is mostly a large beast with dark armor like skin and long white hair. He resembles an old-fashioned samurai.

Type of Creature: Eterna Beast
Creature Class: Class 5-Faina
Health Points/Turn Bar: 3500/3500
Summoning: Eterna Beast Capsule and the Eterna Beast Great Ritual Summoning [Link]

Creature Abilities&Techniques:

Steel Body Enchantment- This is an average yet effective ability of Eterna Beast-Power. Power's body is already made of hard mineral that is so thick that few objects can even pierce it. By concentrating his energy, however, Power can further enhance his already high defense. When activated attacks with an Attack power below 400 are unable to inflict damage to Power. Their effects are still activated normally unless they require damage to be inflicted to Power. Of course, other non offensive attacks can still affect him but if they have an added effect of decreasing any damage less than 400, they do not affect him. Two of the user's special die are needed to activate this ability.

Indestructible- This is an Ability made specifically for counterattacks. Once a counterattack is used against him or the character controlling him, Power can counter it by lowering its total attack power by an amount equal to what the user pays (cannot exceed 300). The counterattack's final result attack is decreased by 300 at most, meaning that many people may
not even be able to penetrate him with the counter. Power's attacks and defenses are matched by only the highest level of warrior. A Special Dice is required to activate this ability.

Giga Dynamic Slashing Impact: Power is capable of running generally fast even for being such a large creature. By combining his speed with his great power, Power can slash through objects and leave an aftereffect. Because his blades are made from the same material as his body and not of common steel, the blades are capable of slashing through steel walls that may encase the field and defenses. It is incapable of slashing through swords, armor, or weapons. This attack is also powerful if used on an enemy. If successful, the damaged player must unequip one weapon or armor 5 turns if possible.

Attack Power:

Steel Body Enhancement-N/A
Indestructible-N/A
Giga Dynamic Slashing Impact-600

Dice Usage:

Steel Body Enhancement-Special Dice
Indestructible-Special Dice
Giga Dynamic Slashing Impact-Special Dice

Benefits:

Steel Body Enhancement-Supplementary
Indestructible-Defensive
Giga Dynamic Slashing Impact-Offensive

Slot Cost: 5
History: The Eterna Beast Power is a mighty creature. During his search, Kisuke was unable to locate this creature due to his heightened senses and quick speed. He does know a little bit of information about the creature due to some journals he read about the creature that were written 50 years ago. One writing by a Sword researcher had this:

It was the sixth month of the year on the 11th day of the month. I was walking through a large desert when I set my eyes upon a large creature. It was unbelievable. The creature itself was much larger than any building I've ever seen. At first glance, I believed that it could be some species that was similar to a human. I blinked and it vanished. Perhaps it was a mirage. I'm not sure what that large black thing was but I know that I must see it at least one more time.

It was the 8th month of the year on the 9th day of the month. I revisited the deserts but with no luck. The unexplainable thing that I first gazed upon on that day was gone without a trace at all. Maybe it really was a mirage. Perhaps I did imagine it. I couldn't believe it. I knew that it had to be real. I visited a large city that I once heard about. People were in panic as the buildings were being destroyed and people were being eaten. I saw it again. That thing. It was a creature. People attacked it with their weapons, which seemed to provoke him. Something amazed me. It spoke. It yelled to the people as they waged a small war against the beast. Nothing they did worked. Using single attacks, he managed to wipe out dozens of dozens of dozens of people at a time. Fewer came and when they began to stop, he began to eat the steel from the building. It was obvious that the creature was powerful, but the extent of its strength was unbelievable. Steel that I believed to be indestructible was crushed by only two fingers. It saw me. It didn't attack though. With its large stature it could see and apparently hear me from across the city. "Who are you? I've seen you before recently." "Why, I'm a scientist. I research swords and thought that I saw you in the desert. I found you to be fascinating and tried to find you again. I apologize if I've offended you in some way." "A scientist on swords you say? You have good taste. Hahaha! Well, I won't kill you...today. Don't ever let me see you again though or I'll eat your city and crush everyone in the city. I've been sleeping for 50 years and you can't even comprehend how annoyed and hungry that can make an Eterna Beast." "Can I ask you something? Please?" "Speak quickly before I kill you now." "What are you? Are you some kind of person or a creature? Do you have a name?" "My name...I don't remember my proper name. Its been so long. Simply refer to me as Power. I'm an Eterna Beast and in no way should I ever be compared to that of a weak, little, pathetic, puny human. Now, I'm bored. May we never meet again." The creature vanished in a blink just as he did before. I wish I could learn more. Unfortunately, I've been too afraid to leave my own house in fear that the creature may be waiting.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue100/100Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Empty Re: Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked]

Post by Jisenki January 1st 2010, 2:43 am

Very nice. Approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Left_bar_bleue63/100Eterna Beast-Power [Not Unlocked] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down