Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open)

4 posters

Go down

Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open)

Post by Jisenki November 5th 2009, 7:06 pm

Jisenki rushed Sora to the Saiki Hospital after the battle in the colosseum. Though he had been defeated, the now Blue ranked warrior put up a good fight and could have won if things were slightly different. He placed Sora in a chair and awaited Maya to come and help them with their wounds. They weren't deep or critical wounds, but simple wounds consisting of mere bruises and small cuts. They would heal at some point.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty Re: Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open)

Post by artemishiu November 5th 2009, 7:31 pm

Henri was walking around in the campus contemplating things when he looked up and saw Jisenki rushing Sora into the hospital. He followed them and asked, "If he alright?"
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 5th 2009, 7:53 pm

Jisenki turned to see Henri in the hospital room. He had been asking if someone was alright, although Jisenki wasn't quite sure who he was talking to. Jisenki figured that he was talking to him. He looked over to Sora for a quick moment, who was still asleep from the fight. He would probably be waking up soon. Jisenki looked at Henri and pointed down at Sora, making a gesture that could be interpreted in many different ways. "Do you mean Sora? The new Blue ranked warrior and soon to be Elite ranked?"
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi November 5th 2009, 8:04 pm

Maya walked in and stood there quietly as Jisenki and Henri talked with each other. She had just come from helping another student and his teammates. Today was indeed a busy day. She stood there, arms crossed, shaking her head as she saw a student beside Jisenki that appeared to be unconscious. The things that these students do. I'm glad to see they're training though.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame November 8th 2009, 12:22 am

Sora woke up on the chair within the hospital. He wasn't really sure where he was or how he got there. He sat for a second, looking around. He saw Maya the Tsurabi and the Head Warrior, and then saw another unfamiliar man. It then hit him. He was in the hospital because of his defeat against the Head Warrior and he assumed that he was going to be healed by Maya. He remembered what the Head Warrior told him about why he couldn't be an Elite yet. He needed to do more training. Only with more training could he hope to be stronger. He wanted to fight some Elites too. That could help him. Now he just needed to get better so that he could find some warriors to battle.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu November 8th 2009, 12:26 am

Henri turned around and saw that Maya had walked in. He greeted her with a nod and turned back to Jisenki. "Yes, I did mean Sora. I don't expect our Head Warrior to be in too much trouble after an easy battle like that.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame November 8th 2009, 1:01 am

Sora felt insulted after such a comment. He looked up and with all of his strength stood to his feet and faced Henri. His face appeared angry as he stared at him for a minute, turning slightly red, and then responded.

"What do you mean 'easy battle'? I'm on my way to becoming an Elite warrior in the school. I even gave the Head Warrior a challenge and you claim that it was an easy battle?! I think you just want to fight against me. That's right. I'll take you on. Me and the keyblade can take on anyone."

Even in his weakened state, Sora could still take more attacks to the ego. It was obvious that he was upset about the entire situation due to his difficult battle being called 'easy'.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 10th 2009, 8:32 pm

OOC: Artemishiu, its your turn
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi November 14th 2009, 7:17 pm

OOC: How about we continue without him?
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Sora and Jisenki--As it ends(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 15th 2009, 12:00 am

OOC: Sure, I guess so. I guess it would be Xexame's turn now.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame November 17th 2009, 9:34 pm

OOC: This topic seems pretty dead right about now, wouldn't you agree. I feel like the rotation is thrown off without Art commenting on it
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down