Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora

Go down

Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora

Post by Jisenki September 22nd 2009, 10:26 pm

Jisenki casually strolled into the Colosseum with his favorite weapon, the Shift Blade, in hand. He spun it slowly, using only his fingers to rotate the six foot sword in smooth half circles that seemed to be in timing with his own footsteps. A cape that Jisenki wore on occasion was cast over his shoulders. Usually, this blue cape would only be worn when Jisenki was going into a serious battle, but who's to say that this isn't a serious battle? This was a fight that Jisenki would participate in as though it were any fight. His opponent was a Yellow ranked warrior that appeared to be very confident. A yellow ranked warrior!?, some might ask. Wouldn't that be unfair to have a warrior of the lowest ranking fight against the highest ranked warrior? The true answer was that there was no such thing as 'fair' when it came to the battlefield. Any warrior could be placed against any other warrior of any other ranking at any time in their life. Its up to those warriors to decide what the best course of action would be. Besides, it wasn't like Jisenki had planned to kill his opponent. It was a competitive match that would allow Jisenki to determine the level of Sora's skills and decide whether or not he should move up the ranks and by how much he should move up the ranks. He stopped. Looked around. Thought for a moment. Wow. Just now I felt as though I were a fifteen year old student here again. I'm starting to remember all of the great battles that I used to have here. This place...a true monument of nostalgia if there ever were one. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Realizing that his opponent hadn't shown yet, he decided to do some stretching before the match to keep himself loose. I think a warm-up will do me some good. It wouldn't be too great if I hurt myself fighting and Sora managed to defeat me too easily. After stopping, he continued to twirl his sword as he had been doing before, simply waiting. Nothing more. Nothing less. No thoughts going through his head. No strategies stuck on his mind for the battle. Just the simple act of waiting.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue63/100Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down