Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite)

3 posters

Go down

Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite)

Post by Jisenki June 11th 2009, 9:56 pm

"This should be a good class for anyone that wants to become a stronger warrior. I think that they can benefit a lot from this." Jisenki stood with Karilu in the center of the campus. There wasn't too much around here besides grass. Of course the buildings could be seen here, but they weren't extremely close. Karilu looked at Jisenki and began to speak with him using his telepathy. "So, Jisenki, what do you plan on teaching the students that actually do decide to show up?" Jisenki responded to him using telepathy as well. "I plan on teaching the true philosophy of fighting for starters, but I also plan on teaching them how to use their Tsukara to its fullest extent in order to properly fight against their enemies. There is also one more technique that I want to teach them but I don't know if they will be able to use it today. I just want to prepare them for the future." "I understand. Speaking of future, how do you plan on dealing with yours? You do understand that at this point there isn't much time right? I remember you talking about finding an apprentice in the past. Do you still wish to do this?" Jisenki looked down for a moment. The thought of him dying was something that he wished to put behind him and forget. "I do. I want to pass on all of my knowledge and skills to that person. I don't know who it should be though. I guess I'll figure it out once I see these students and witness their potential."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue63/100Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty Re: Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite)

Post by Riko June 12th 2009, 11:07 pm

Stepping onto the grass after a few moments was Riko, who had received the message to learn from the Head Warrior. She figured that it must be worth it since it was the head warrior who was teaching the class. In any case, this wouldn't be a waste of time.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue100/100Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty Re: Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite)

Post by Xexame June 19th 2009, 12:10 am

Sora heard of a class being held by the head warrior and immediately he thought that he should be in it. It was a great chance for him to learn some new moves and if anything, it might allow him to demonstrate some moves of his own. When he arrived, he was actually quite surprised to see that only 2 people besides himself were present. The only others that he saw was the girl from his weapons class and the head warrior. He decided that a smaller class might be better anyway.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue0/100Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko June 23rd 2009, 9:29 pm

OOC: Your turn Jisenki
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue100/100Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 28th 2009, 12:26 am

Jisenki saw the two students arrive and decided that now would be a good time to start. He wished to start things off by determining whether the two students could fully manipulate their Tsukara. He reached out towards them with both hands and breathed for a few seconds, inhaling and exhaling deeply. In his hand then appeared Red Tsukara that looked almost like flames. "In this class I will teach you the true philosophy of fighting as well as your Tsukara. First of all, let me tell you the best way to define Tsukara. It is the spiritual essence within every person that has the potential to become manifested into anything that the user can control. Tsukara is different in every person and has different shapes, forms, and sizes from person to person." Jisenki then intensified his Tsukara. "As you can see from my Tsukara it appears like fire. This is because Tsukara takes the form of the 5 basic elements whose nature represents your personality. I've always been determined yet often I fight with rage and anger which gives me Fire-like Tsukara. Those that are rational and can adapt easily while remaining optimistic have Water-like Tsukara. As for those with strong will, drive, and power, they generally have Earth-like Tsukara. Quick-witted, impulsive people tend to have lightning-like Tsukara, and those that are passive and seek to make peace often have Wind-like Tsukara. Keep in mind that these don't often apply to everyone, but they tend to occur 97% of the time. Do you two understand so far?"
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue63/100Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 2nd 2009, 10:49 pm

Sora nodded his head. The information given to him at this time was a lot to take in, but he understood right now. He assumed that it would get more complicated as Jisenki continued though. He looked over to Riko to see the expression on her face. He wondered if she thought it was complicated or not.

"I understand so far."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Left_bar_bleue0/100Creating a better warrior (Open to only Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko July 10th 2009, 11:55 pm

Riko thought to herself for a moment about what Jisenki had said. After reflecting on it for a moment, she realized that it made perfect sense. This was the reason why people acted the way that they did and now she could put together pieces that she knew about people and their techniques. "Actually, that makes perfect sense. i understand too."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down