Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sad Serio-chan
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
    Hallway Maintenance I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Hallway Maintenance

Go down

Hallway Maintenance Empty Hallway Maintenance

Post by Hitomi June 1st 2009, 6:57 pm

Armed with a mop, a broom, a dustpan, some gloves, and a bucket of water walked in Hitomi into the hallways of Sentou Gakuin's Main School Building. Her mission was actually fairly simple to say the least: Clean the Hallways up. She smiled when she saw the hallways themselves. They were already pretty clean so she knew that this mission, as long as no one ruined it, would be simple enough. She slipped on the gloves that she had and she picked up the dustpan and broom first. I guess I'll start sweeping the hallways first and then move on to mopping once I'm done. This mission should be a piece of cake.
    Hitomi
    Hitomi
    Rank Red Warrior

Female
    Number of posts : 511
    Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Hallway Maintenance Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Hallway Maintenance Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Hallway Maintenance Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Hallway Maintenance Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
    Experience Points :
    Hallway Maintenance Left_bar_bleue0/100Hallway Maintenance Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Hallway Maintenance Empty Re: Hallway Maintenance

Post by Hitomi June 1st 2009, 7:03 pm

Spinning the broom around with great speed, she managed to get the dust out of the corners of the hallway, almost pulling it as though she had a vacuum. She swept beneath the furniture and lockers, all while whistling a polite tune to herself. She decided to sweep all of the accumulated dust into one huge pile and from there, she decided that she would brush it into the dustpan. In order to make things more interesting, she used the broom as though it were a sword, dragging it throughout the hallways while running, gathering multiple piles of dust in doing so. She occassionally stopped a few times, pretending that her broom was an actual sword and practicing some stances and forms. The time, as she had planned, passed by quickly.
    Hitomi
    Hitomi
    Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Hallway Maintenance Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Hallway Maintenance Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Hallway Maintenance Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Hallway Maintenance Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
    Experience Points :
    Hallway Maintenance Left_bar_bleue0/100Hallway Maintenance Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 1st 2009, 7:20 pm

With a huge pile now formed in the very center of the hallway, it was finally time for Hitomi to sweep it up. She pulled over a huge trashcan from a corridor in the hallway, and set it up directly beside the pile. Carefully, she swept the dust up slowly, little pile by little pile, emptying the dustpan each time into the trashcan. After a few minutes, it was finally over and everything had been placed in the trashcan. Now, all that was left was to mop.That wasn't so bad. I could get used to doing more missions like these.
    Hitomi
    Hitomi
    Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 3rd 2009, 5:56 pm

Hitomi pulled out a mop and twirled it around in a motion and fashion similar to the way she twirled the broom. Luckily for her, the broom was dry or else the hallway would have been a mess all over again. She decided that she would time herself and make the mopping into a self competition. Her goal was to see if she could run through the hallways and get every spot with the broom in under 30 seconds. I can do it. I know it. Ready, Set....GO!!
    Hitomi
    Hitomi
    Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 3rd 2009, 6:03 pm

Hitomi began to dash through the hallways after soaking up a large amount of water with her mop. As she ran, the mop was slid just easily beneath the handle bar of the bucket, allowing her to run with the bucket and the mop. She charged through the hallways at top speed, mopping in almost a circular motion while making sure that she didn't spill any water from the bucket anywhere. Around the halls she went with the mop, cleaning place after place in what was possibly the record for cleaning. She approached the end and realized that she hadn't beaten the time that she wanted.
    Hitomi
    Hitomi
    Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 3rd 2009, 6:09 pm

When she checked her time, she realized that the time that she had was 1 minute and 13 seconds. She had failed miserably in this case and realized that she needed work, but she didn't allow her results to get her down. Instead, she put the mop away and took a deep breath. Suddenly, she realized that she had finished her mission and that she was ready to give a report of it. This could only make her happier than she just was even though she wasn't really sad. "Yes, I'm finished!"
    Hitomi
    Hitomi
    Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down