Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs)

2 posters

Go down

Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Empty Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs)

Post by Dagomis May 10th 2009, 1:58 am

Name:Guinevere & Arthur
Appearance:Guinevere and Arthur are a pair of majestic dragon dog, sharing the characteristics of both a dragon and dog in a singular small package. They each have blue scales which cover their entire body from their head down to the end of their tail. The scales are slick and shiny giving a beauty to the dog. Each of their underbellies is simply smooth pale white skin, which is soft to the touch. The only fur on their entire body is present solely on top of their head, in an unruly fashion, pony tails tied and draping down to their shoulders, and a tuff of hair on the end of their tail and her thighs. The majority of their body has the build of a slender dog, but their tail, and toes have dragon-esque features.
Spoiler:
Type of Creature: Dragon Dog
Creature ClassFaina
Health Points/Turn Bar:2600
Summoning:Always present
Creatures Abilities&Techniques:
- Howl: Whenever Guinevere and/or Arthur are alone, or only with one of their masters, they can howl to summon either one or both of her masters, or even each other, by howling into the air in order to summon them from their present spots and bring them to the spot that the howl emerged from. This is a technique used only when the howler is in danger, about to lose their life, or order by one of their masters.
- Flight: Both dragon dogs can fly, though due to their size they can not carry their masters or any human beings over the age of 5. Though, they are stronger than normal dogs and quicker than other dragons they are still unable to transport anything more than a message or small package. They are each incredibly graceful in air, and seemed to be incredibly acclimated to the air.
Attack Power: N/A
Dice Usage: Howl - Special; N/A
Benefits: Howl - Supplementary; N/A
Slot Cost: 3
History:
There is no long history between the two animals and their two masters. They were simply found in the far mountains of England, during a time when Dagomis and Yuko traveled to try and experience the world. When they met the two dragon dogs were both tired and hungry, Dagomis wished to leave them alone, but Yuko, with her kind heart, wished to help them and wore down Dagomis. After which the dogs began to follow them around until Yuko also wore Dagomis down on taking them in as pets. Now, Dagomis accepts them and has himself truly taken to Arthur as a pet, rather than a burden and they are taken as pets.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Left_bar_bleue0/100Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Empty Re: Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs)

Post by Hitomi May 17th 2009, 9:57 am

~Approved.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Left_bar_bleue0/100Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Empty Re: Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs)

Post by Dagomis May 17th 2009, 10:57 am

Thanks, Hitomi.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Guinevere & Arthur (Yuko's Dragon Dog & Dagomis' Dragon Dogs) Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down