Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
After Defeat or Victory I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

After Defeat or Victory

3 posters

Go down

After Defeat or Victory Empty After Defeat or Victory

Post by Hitomi May 1st 2009, 7:03 pm

When in battle, if you were to defeat an opponent's character, are you allowed to take their weapons from them and their creatures instead of killing them? If this is allowed, is there any limit to this?
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
After Defeat or Victory Left_bar_bleue2300/2300After Defeat or Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After Defeat or Victory Left_bar_bleue2800/2800After Defeat or Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
After Defeat or Victory Left_bar_bleue0/100After Defeat or Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

After Defeat or Victory Empty Re: After Defeat or Victory

Post by Jisenki May 3rd 2009, 12:57 am

You are allowed to take things that were used by the person if you defeat them (whether you kill them or not), but you can only take things that were used by the character in battle.

You are also allowed complete decision over what happens to the character next, but it has to be within a physical boundary. For example, if you make a target's HP go to 0, you are allowed to kidnap them or do anything to them like petrify them. The option to even cut a part of them like a hand or foot is also an option. All of this is possible as long as your character has a method of doing it. So, your character can't petrify or poison someone unless they have an approved technique or ability that grants them the option to do this.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
After Defeat or Victory Left_bar_bleue6400/6400After Defeat or Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After Defeat or Victory Left_bar_bleue4400/4400After Defeat or Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
After Defeat or Victory Left_bar_bleue63/100After Defeat or Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis May 4th 2009, 3:52 pm

I will be claiming the Uzu Shoujouhi of Nejisuke Shoujouhi. And the Suzaku equipment (Eterna Beast, Cloak, Mask, and Chain) from Nejisuke Metaruhando.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
After Defeat or Victory Left_bar_bleue11100/11100After Defeat or Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After Defeat or Victory Left_bar_bleue8350/8350After Defeat or Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
After Defeat or Victory Left_bar_bleue0/100After Defeat or Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 4th 2009, 6:46 pm

Jisenki wrote:You are allowed to take things that were used by the person if you defeat them (whether you kill them or not), but you can only take things that were used by the character in battle.

You are also allowed complete decision over what happens to the character next, but it has to be within a physical boundary. For example, if you make a target's HP go to 0, you are allowed to kidnap them or do anything to them like petrify them. The option to even cut a part of them like a hand or foot is also an option. All of this is possible as long as your character has a method of doing it. So, your character can't petrify or poison someone unless they have an approved technique or ability that grants them the option to do this.

Thanks Jisenki.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
After Defeat or Victory Left_bar_bleue2300/2300After Defeat or Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After Defeat or Victory Left_bar_bleue2800/2800After Defeat or Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down