Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex.

+2
artemishiu
Lockheart42
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex.

Post by Lockheart42 April 24th 2009, 11:28 pm

Akira walked into the dimly lit Sake Hut and sat down at a booth where comfortable chairs surrounded a single table. She sat there happily, smiling joyously as she waited for the other members of her team to arrive. Surprisingly enough, she was the leader of this group of 4 wanderers although she seemed too childish for the job. A happy leader could make a good leader though. The true purpose of this meeting was to learn about their first order of business. As a group, they needed to get a base or some place to conduct their "services". They also needed money, which would mean that they would need to find some clients. The true question to how they would do this was now "why". As she waited, Akira looked up at the clock and saw that it was still early. It was only about 11:20. She laughed to herself as she looked around and saw how many people were drinking this early in the morning. I wonder if these guys in here have any better things to do? She decided that to pass the time she would check out their menu and possibly get some food. She walked up to the counter and encountered a man who she believed to be Roy himself. She then looked at the menu and a huge smile spread across her face once she saw that pancakes were on the menu. "Wow!! You have pancakes here!? Ooh!! Uh, Mr. Bartender man, can I have an order of pancakes with blueberries and syrup on them? And can I also have some sweet tea? I LOVE sweet tea!!" With haste, the man brought out her order exactly as she wanted. She happily made her way back to her table and ate her food savoringly, making sure to enjoy each bite that she took. "WOW!! This is soooo delicious!"
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue1800/1800First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue1300/1300First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue100/100First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty Re: First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex.

Post by artemishiu April 25th 2009, 12:01 am

Shang had been walking in when he heard a loud exclamation of joy from one of the corners of the bar. When he saw the source of the noise, he laughed. That was Akira, all right. She was always extremely cheerful and sometimes annoyingly so. It was amazing how such a serious guy as he became one of the friends of someone as carefree as her. Even more amazing was that she was the leader of their group. They were a group of four wanderers who did what they need to do to earn enough for a living. They didn't always use the best methods but they didn't have much enemies. Not to mention, they did know how to have a good time and were friends with most in this town. He surveyed his surroundings. The bar was a dimly kit place and everything was made out of wood. Not the safest place to hold a meeting but who cared? They knew how to protect themselves and if need be, they would have each other's backs. None of the people were paying that much attention to Akira or him so there was no problem. He walked over to the bartender and asked for a beer. It was given to him and after paying, he strode over to Akira's table. He sat down next to the girl who was happily scarfing down pancakes. She was eating them so fast, her fork was practically a blur. "Take it easy, girl. You'll choke if you eat that fast." He never really called her cap't unless there was urgent business. After all, they were more friends than leader and subordinate or at least that was how he felt and Akira never did anything to make him feel any different.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue4900/4900First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue4000/4000First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue0/100First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty Re: First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex.

Post by Xexame April 25th 2009, 12:49 am

With a mild yawn appeared Rals, stepping in from outside. He casually walked in with his quiver on his back and his bow tied around him. His hair was fairly long in the front, so no one could truly see how tired he appeared and the expression that he had at the moment, although anyone that knew Rals well enough would easily believe that he was tired. It was so early. Much earlier than he would like to wake up. Immediately, at first glance of the room, his eyes caught sight of Shang and Akira. Regardless, he would have quickly found them anyway due to the happy leader that the team he belonged to had. He yawned again, scratching his head just a bit. Grabbing a vacant seat, he sat next to his teammates that were there. Now one remained, and that was the attractive Sara. Although Rals didn't have any true attraction to her, he admitted that she was very beautiful and partially enjoyed her company for this reason. Rals then looked at Akira who was happily chowing on some pancakes. He looked at Shang after staring at Akira for a few seconds that seemed like an eternity.

"Quite the appetite on this one huh? She must have been very hungry, wouldn't you agree?"

He decided to relax by placing his shoulders on the table. His hair covered his red eyes completely and he decided to learn why he was actually up so early.

"So tell me Akira. For what reason did you call us out here so early in the morning? Y'know I like to have at least 16 hours of sleep a day if no more."

His voice sounded sleepy and was gradually sounded muffled as he began to place his head on the table, possibly drifting off into sleep. As his face began to make contact with the table, his long elven ears began to flicker quickly, twice at a time. This showed that he probably wasn't sleeping, or was at least still listening if he was sleeping.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue4250/5000First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue4900/4900First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue0/100First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 25th 2009, 6:49 pm

Sara was the last of the four to arrive. She gracefully walked into the Sake Hut and almost immediately spotted the trio at a table. It had appeared that the conversation hadn't really started yet since their leader was busy scarfing down pancakes. Sara decided to join this group. She was already the last one to get there. It would be more polite to not keep the people waiting. She approached the table and grabbed a seat beside Akira.

"Hey everybody. Did I miss anything yet?"
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue2200/3000First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue1700/2500First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue100/100First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 25th 2009, 6:50 pm

OOC: Can everyone see that okay?
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue2200/3000First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue1700/2500First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 25th 2009, 7:02 pm

OOC: yea but its hard
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue4000/4000First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 April 25th 2009, 11:28 pm

Akira looked at the entering team members one by one and continued to eat. She was happy that they all showed up so soon. She was thrown comments about her eating and loud talking, but she was okay with them. She simply smiled after trying to get some words out but failing due to the excessive amounts of pancake in her mouth. She couldn't help but eat them so much, they were delicious and she was hungry. Unfortunately, she had very little money left over and that's where the problem came in. "Thank a lot for coming guys! There was something I thought we should talk about. It seemed important to me. I realized that we have very little money, and business hasn't been as busy as it could be. We could always rob a place right? Does anybody know of a good place that we could rob, or do you guys have a different idea?" The look on Akira's face seemed to be sad, although this sadness came from her not knowing which route to go. She figured that robbing a place would be the best option and the quickest way so that everyone had some money for a while. It was no fun being broke.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue1800/1800First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue1300/1300First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 26th 2009, 4:51 pm

Shang was rather bemused by Akira's question. The way she put it was so blunt that it made him chuckle. 'She doesn't find a single thing wrong with it, almost like an innocent unknowledgeable child', he thought. He personally never liked to steal, preferring to get a job but he realized that it was necessary for survival. After realizing this, he had no qualms with it. He decided to speak, "I don't think we should rob anyone in this part of town since we're friends with all of them or at least most, anyway. They've helped us get away from the authorities a couple of times. How about we rob the lady who owns a bank downtown? She just recently bought a jewelry store so she must be loaded."
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 28th 2009, 9:41 pm

Rals gave a yawn and muttered something to the group without lifting his head up. It was now obvious that he wasn't sleeping but could possibly be that way soon. At the moment, he was paying attention to the conversation.

"Sounds good I guess. As long we don't have to do any actual work to get money...like getting a job. Otherwise, I don't really care."

It was always like Rals to be lazy in most situations while having a nonchalant attitude all of the time. He loved to fight, but not much else.

"I'll leave this decision to you guys. Count me in the vote of whoever is leaning towards the overall win...unless it requires effort. For now, I think I'll take a quick nap."

Rals dozed off slowly, leaning his head to the left and facing the door. His ears twitched less than before and he seemed to be much less attentive. His mood seemed to be more peaceful in his sleep.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue4250/5000First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 28th 2009, 10:16 pm

Sara's face turned into a sad and displeased one. She wasn't too happy about the idea of stealing from a lady. Even if she was wealthy, it didn't seem right unless the lady had the money for bad reasons. Besides, stealing from a bank meant that they'd be stealing from others that are innocent. "I think that if we do have to steal, we should steal from some evil place or some place that has more money than they deserve. Does anyone know of any places like that?" Sara was in the process of turning to Rals to get his advice, but she saw him sleeping. What a help you are Rals.

OOC: New Color
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 29th 2009, 1:45 pm

Shang silently thanked Sara in his mind. He had personally not wanted to rob that lady either. Despite knowing that theft was necessary for their survival, he didn't want to steal from innocents. It was the only idea that he had though. No, wait, there was another possible place to rob. "Alright, fine. Another place to rob is that mob bank which is in the center of the town. None of the shareholders or the depositors are innocent. They are all members of some mob known around these parts."
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 1st 2009, 1:33 pm

OOC: Lockheart's turn, I believe.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko May 1st 2009, 6:44 pm

OOC: Let's rob a real character so that we can actually use dice and fight guys. It would be more fun.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 1st 2009, 9:01 pm

OOC: True but we'll either have to rob our other characters or the tsurabi.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 6th 2009, 11:04 pm

Kisuke was drinking a mug of sake at a stool not too far from the table where they gathered. In the guise of Eisukke, Kisuke carefully listened to what the group was discussing. He overheard what he assumed to be the leader discuss the groups lack of money. From where he sat he could tell that they had no true plan yet, and that the group itself had no actual plans yet. Kisuke slowly sipped the beverage, taking his time with each miniscule gulp that he took as the liquid made its way down his throat. He breathed out heavily and stood up, placing some money on the table for Roy and walking towards the group. He stood above the male who appeared to be sleeping. I guess this is the slacker in the group. Either that, or really powerful to the point where he doesn't need to pay attention. Kisuke reached into his pocket and pulled out multiple slips of money. "I hear you all are looking for a job to do in order to get some money. I think I can help you all with that." As he spoke with a calm yet stern voice, he held the money up out of the group's reach but in plain sight for them all to see. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Eisukke and I think I can provide a solution to your situation. I have here 4000 yen. 1000 for each of you....if you do something for me. I have...a friend of mine that is currently heading towards a school for warriors known as Sentou Gakuin. There is someone there who needs to be 'eliminated', but the job would be so much easier if my friend had allies who could help him." Kisuke was referring to a person that he knew of due to Havoc. Apparently, Havoc made contact with this person but let him escape to his own dismay. "If you don't have it in you to kill this person, at least bring him to me for me to handle. If you manage to do this mission successfully, I will award you your pay. If you are quick and fast, considering you choose to accept, I will hire you for more missions and pay you more."

Kisuke had realized that nothing was truly happening with Suzaku concerning their plans to take over Sentou Gakuin. However, due to their recent criminal affairs, they have made a decent amount of money. It was enough money to hire some mercenaries or wanderers that wouldn't mind getting their hands dirty. He had hoped that they would accept as it could be the turning point for Suzaku and their plans. Kisuke stopped for a moment, creating a long pause in order to allow the group, all except the sleeping one, to absorb what had been said and make a decision. He gave them about 4 minutes.

"Well, do you accept or refuse?"
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue6035/6225First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue3575/4500First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 7th 2009, 9:38 pm

OOC: LOL, I hope everyone realizes that 1000 yen is basically 10 bucks in America.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 May 14th 2009, 9:33 pm

OOC: Yeah.

IC: Akira jumped at the suggestion of the man. To her, this seemed like an easy job and a great way to earn some cash. It may have been her hyper attitude or her lack of foresight, but for the few seconds that she thought about it, she couldn't find anything wrong with this. "Sounds great to me!! Easy cash, right guys?!" She smiled joyously, looking around at her teammates to get their approval for this mission. By the smile on her face, it almost seemed like she wouldn't accept no for an answer.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko May 15th 2009, 11:09 pm

Sara felt a bit uneasy about this request. This person who had introduced himself as Eisukke seemed bad in some way and Sara couldn't help but think that what he had requested was for bad rather than good. She would be more content knowing that the person that they would be eliminating is a bad person. In a way, she wanted to do this since Eisukke never said the person wasn't bad, but she didn't really want to kill anyone either. She decided that for the team's sake and to get money, she would help. Besides, she figured that it would be best to follow the leader of their group and Akira seemed up to the task. She nudged Rals with a lot of force trying to wake him so that he could contribute to the group's decision. "Fine. I'll help with this mission, but I won't kill anyone. You guys can kill if you need to but at most I'll only provide support and help with the capture." Sara continued to push Rals out of his slumber with the intent of pushing out of his chair.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 16th 2009, 3:53 pm

Rals tumbled out of his chair and woke up slowly as his head hit the chair's head. It appeared as though he was hurt from the impact that his head made as he rubbed the back of his head with his right hand. He seemed a bit annoyed that someone knocked him out of his chair.

"What in the world? Who decided that knocking me out of the chair was a good idea. You could have just called my name. Anyway, what do you want?"

Rals stood to his feet. As he shook off the pain from the thud, he pulled out his chair and sat back in it, seeing a new person there. He didn't say anything out loud, but in his mind he knew that something was going on. He stretched out a little bit, adjusting his body to just having arisen from his nap. He didn't smile, but on the inside he was a happy after seeing Sara beside him.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 May 22nd 2009, 8:45 pm

Akira placed her hands on the table in excitement, basically slamming her hands on the table. She couldn't help but show her happiness when it came to the news of this mission. It sounded like the chance the team needed to get started. She pulled herself closer to Rals with an excited appearance on her face. "We are deciding whether we should go on a mission for this man." She pointed at Kisuke taking the name of Eisukke. "Whaddya think about that? Say yes! SAY YES!!" There was a pure ecstatic face upon Akira's face. As she spoke her voice elevated to such a level that other people in Roy's Sake Hut began to look at them, some laughing at her childishness while the remaining made angry faces of discontent.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 23rd 2009, 9:07 pm

Rals covered his ears at his leader's yelling. She was so happy for this while Rals couldn't understand what she was so excited about. Of course, he wouldn't deny her. A mission most likely meant that he could get the chance to fight, and Rals had been ready for a decent fight for so long. He leaned back in his chair once he was comfortable again.

"Sure, why not? As long as I can get a decent battle in, then I'm fine. When do we start?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 May 28th 2009, 10:42 pm

OOC: Riko, Kisuke, or Art's turn. Preferably Kisuke to tell us when to start.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 30th 2009, 1:24 pm

Shang winced at her loud yelling. 'This is going to attract a lot more attention then I would prefer', he thought. However, he was also quite amused, nothing set off his friend better than a new objective. He couldn't really deny her, for one, she was the leader, and for another, she would pout. "Fine by me", he said and sat there waiting for Kisuke to give him the details.

OOC: BTW, Xexame, are you sure that you are ok with attempting to kill your own character?
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 31st 2009, 12:49 am

Kisuke stood up and gave them a map of the surrounding area around Sentou Gakuin. Specifically, the map was well detailed about Akamori considering that Havoc lived in the forest and was able to provide him with significant details. Kisuke already had a well thought out plan that involved most of his allies. He pointed to the section on the map that showed the gate of Sentou Gakuin. "This section right here is the gate of Sentou Gakuin. Outside of it is the Akamori forest for those of you that may be unfamiliar with it. Living in the forest is one of my allies who is actually unstable and very dangerous. If need be, you may seek him out if you require help but I don't think that you will need him for this mission. As for the plans, you are to sneak onto the territory by means of the west wall, which is the wall that seems to be less occupied. It will then be a simple mission in which you will search for this person. Two other allies of mine should have already been in the walls by this time and should have already located the target if they have not already confronted him. The mission from there is simply to capture or kill the person. My suggestion would be to be as swift as possible and concentrate your skills on the target itself. Besides that, you may also kill or capture whoever else you choose, but make sure that you bring the target to the Nagai Michi and from there, I will meet you and lead you back to a place where you will receive your pay. While escaping, as long as you are cautious and as long as you aren't followed, you should complete this mission very easily. Understand?" Though the instructions were fairly lengthy, they were enough to get the group a successful victory. Kisuke began to leave afterwards, heading towards to door of the Hut. "One more thing. Set off to the school around midnight tonight."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue6035/6225First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Left_bar_bleue3575/4500First order of business-Art., Riko, Xex. Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 1st 2009, 7:54 pm

OOC: Rals will participate, but he won't directly attack Xexame. He'll be sidelines and handle anyone else. As for Xexame, I'm fine with his possible death. It does make a good story and I have some other characters in mind.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next