Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sad Serio-chan
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
    Akira's Ninja Tools I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Akira's Ninja Tools

2 posters

Go down

Akira's Ninja Tools Empty Akira's Ninja Tools

Post by Lockheart42 April 7th 2009, 11:30 pm

Name: Giant Shuriken
    Appearance: What can be said about Akira's shuriken besides the fact that it is a large shuriken. This shuriken is by far one of, if not the largest, shuriken in the world, measuring at about 3 and a half feet and being completely equal on all sides in length and width. This shuriken is a dark black color that has a slight taste of red in it to give it that crimson look. Although not noticeable in the morning, the crimson effect is easily seen at night. The way this shuriken is made allows it to fly back to Akira like a boomerang whenever she throws it and when thrown, it appears like a crimson moon with a hole in the center.
    Effects:

~No Disarm: This weapon cannot be unequipped from Akira by any means. This includes by attacks, Special Attacks, other Items, Creature techniques or Abilities, etc.

~Second Strike: This is an ability within this weapon's general strike. When used, Akira throws her trademark Shuriken at her target. This technique is basically an average attack, but if the target uses an Evade Dice and successfully avoids it, the attack of this technique counts as two attacks aimed at the same target with the same dice roll and attack power as the first. Basically, this is two attacks for one dice if the target Evades successfully. Also, increase the Special Dice of this technique by 3 when this is used.

Attack Power:

~Second Strike: 320

Dice Usage:

~Second Strike: Special

Benefits:

~Second Strike: Offensive

Transformation(s): N/A
    History: This weapon was created by Akira and made specifically for her in order to completely utilize her special skills that she had with weapons. There isn't much special to this weapon, but it was created with a steel known as Crimson Metallis. This weapon is very precious to Akira and it has even become used to an extent that it has earned her the name Akira the Blade.

Name: Silver Kunai Glove
    Appearance: On Akira's hand lies a tight blue glove that has embedded within the wrist section 5 small silver kunai. It is said that the silver kunai grants a person good luck and skill on the battlefield. It is fingerless, which allows Akira to grip things as she normally would. This was a gift given to her by the Ninja Academy that she learned her skills from since she was the highest ranking graduate when she left.
    Effects:
    This weapon increases the Dice Roll of all Akira's techniques by 3 and increases her Ninja type techniques by an additional 2.

Attack Power: N/A
    Dice Usage: N/A
    Benefits: N/A
    Transformation(s): N/A
    History: This weapon was given to Akira during her graduation day. All of the teachers in the school forged this glove for her because of her high grades and her top ranking in the Ninja Academy when she graduated. Many that have seen Akira the Blade and have identified her weapon believe that it is the glove that allows her to be a great ninja and not her natural skill, but this is false with the evidence being that she needed to be a good ninja to even get the glove. Some believe that she could have stolen it, being as she does hope to be the greatest ninja bandit, but this is also false because it would still mean that she is a good ninja if she could manage to steal it from an academy full of ninja that would potentially overpower and outdo her.
    Lockheart42
    Lockheart42
    Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
    Number of posts : 246
    Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Akira's Ninja Tools Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Akira's Ninja Tools Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Akira's Ninja Tools Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Akira's Ninja Tools Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
    Experience Points :
    Akira's Ninja Tools Left_bar_bleue100/100Akira's Ninja Tools Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Akira's Ninja Tools Empty Re: Akira's Ninja Tools

Post by Kisuke April 10th 2009, 12:08 am

Approved.
    Kisuke
    Kisuke
    Suzaku Leader

Male
    Number of posts : 732
    Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Akira's Ninja Tools Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Akira's Ninja Tools Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Akira's Ninja Tools Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Akira's Ninja Tools Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
    Experience Points :
    Akira's Ninja Tools Left_bar_bleue100/100Akira's Ninja Tools Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down