Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Beyond the Horizons I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Beyond the Horizons

2 posters

Go down

Beyond the Horizons Empty Beyond the Horizons

Post by Riko March 24th 2009, 5:50 pm

The air was calm and cooling as Riko made her way out to the Sentou Meadow. This large meadow was perfect for Riko with all of its greenery, grass, and the good feelings it gave to her. This place made Riko feel good possibly because it reminded her of home rather than another part of the campus. As much as she loved the school, she still felt like a piece of her life was missing. There was something in her life that was stressing her out and keeping her from accomplishing her goals although she couldn't figure out what that problem was. She sat there alone in the breeze as the grass rippled around her and beyond her. It was a good moment of silence and tranquility that she needed.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Beyond the Horizons Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Beyond the Horizons Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Beyond the Horizons Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Beyond the Horizons Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Beyond the Horizons Left_bar_bleue100/100Beyond the Horizons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Horizons Empty Re: Beyond the Horizons

Post by Dagomis March 25th 2009, 7:32 pm

Dagomis walked to the top of a grassy hill. The grass was a brilliant and lovely green, which was swept by the wind brushing against his bare feet. The air felt good against his hands face, bringing a calm over him the likes of which he had never seen before. It was a truly beautiful scenery, the sun gave a shine hit the scenery and gave a new grace to the entire scene. It was totally breathtaking for him, it had absolutely no words to describe it and Dagomis felt that none had been created in any languages he knew or spoke. He explored the scene with his eyes, not moving from the spot. There was nothing to undo or befoul the beauty of the meadow. As he surveyed the area, he looked down on a girl sitting alone in the grass, doing what seemed to be a relaxing or staring off into the distance. The girl could have been doing any number of things, so Dagomis decided to question her about it. Pure interested fueled his desire to ask her.

He, casually and calmly, walked down the hill closer to the girl. Though, he stopped short of the girl standing at a distance. He had no reason to, but he felt it best not knowing who the girl was. As he stood in the spot, he introduced his presence in a calm tone. "Hey. How's the view?" He hadn't been sure what to ask, he was so used to interrogation that it was hard for him to diffuse himself from them. He just hoped that his calm tone didn't seem as another tatic, or that the girl at least didn't know what his position in the school was.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Beyond the Horizons Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Beyond the Horizons Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Beyond the Horizons Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Beyond the Horizons Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Beyond the Horizons Left_bar_bleue0/100Beyond the Horizons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko March 28th 2009, 1:23 am

Riko continued to look forward as the person walked towards her. Absorbed in her thoughts, she became focused on nothing more than what to do now. She heard the voice speak to her, but only glanced in its direction to see who spoke. She had no knowledge of who this person was but to his question, all she could reply was "fair". A simple answer that really didn't elaborate on itself since it could lead to multiple interpretations. Nothing much else was done by Riko than that.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Beyond the Horizons Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Beyond the Horizons Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Beyond the Horizons Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Beyond the Horizons Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Beyond the Horizons Left_bar_bleue100/100Beyond the Horizons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 28th 2009, 1:50 pm

Dagomis was somewhat shocked at the apathetic and lacking answer by the girl. That one word, which she had spoke, was something he had not expected. It held nothing more than the exact meaning, but even then seemed to lack the proper answer for him to take anything from. Though, he could take nothing from the word, he decided to try his best and interpret it as something to mean the view was good. He didn't truly have any idea why this explanation came to him, but almost immediately dropped it. He kept his calm demeanor and asked another question, "Mind if I sit here and enjoy the view as well?" He knew that the hill was public, but felt it only right to ask before interrupting her peace. As he stood waiting for the answer, he looked at the sun in the distance. It was beautiful in all of its golden glory, illuminating the array of scenery making Dagomis want to stay and watch it. He wasn't sure if the girl would have a problem or not, being as he might have disturb her euphoria as she looked on. He did nothing but look at the sun as waited for the answer, refusing to do anything that might offend the girl or something along those lines.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Beyond the Horizons Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Beyond the Horizons Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Beyond the Horizons Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Beyond the Horizons Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Beyond the Horizons Left_bar_bleue0/100Beyond the Horizons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 19th 2009, 9:53 pm

Riko continued to sit there, not really making eye contact with the person directly. Her sight only glanced in his direction, but only enough to see him out of her peripheral vision. As she heard the question, she breathed in quietly to herself and with a delayed reaction of only a few seconds she answered, "Sure" in a monotone voice not seeming to care or not care. It was as if she had no opinion one way or another. She moved over slightly to make room for him.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis April 20th 2009, 6:58 pm

Dagomis took his seat, a little off from the girl that had been watching the scenery before the thought even crossed his mind. At first, he stayed quiet doing nothing but watching the horizon and the scenery tat led up to it. It was breathtaking, truly, but he soon heaved a small sigh to himself and spoke once more. In a calm, and soft toned voice he spoke to the girl, introducing himself, "Dagomis, and you are?" He felt some problems and had some reasons to decide against the interruption of the girl's scenery view, especially having experienced an apathetic tone within her as she had spoken the latest of her sentences. He no longer worried about this person knowing what his role at the school was, but now he worried about the chance to forge relationships with those inside and outside of the school, aligned with or against the school. It was to him something that proved incredibly important for both his tasks and in personal life.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 21st 2009, 8:20 pm

Riko stared straight ahead, doing what almost appeared to be ignoring him. She heard him introduce himself as 'Dagomis' but didn't return the courtesy that came from replying. There was no true reason why, or so it seemed. Riko was generally a happy person but lately things hadn't been the same. She then realized that perhaps opening up, if even just a little, and trying to be a little more friendly, would lead to her terrible situation improving a bit. "My name is Riko." A simple statement made by Riko. It did, however, answer the question. Riko tried to fix her face into a smile, but she decided that she wouldn't just yet. She still didn't feel like it.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis April 21st 2009, 9:57 pm

Dagomis smiled happily at the words of the girl. There hadn't been many of them, and they hadn't been anything but a common courtesy, but it showed that Riko, as she had named herself to be, was possibly opening up to him though ever-so-slightly. As he smiled, he spoke, "Nice to meet you, Riko-san." He didn't want to delve much deeper into the situations surrounding her, but he almost immediately changed thinking that there might be a reason behind the apathetic nature, which appeared at first. But, he still cringed somewhat on the thought. "So are you this hidden from everyone, or did I just say something wrong, Miss Riko?" His statement had been somewhat of a joke and meant to come off as one, but there was also some seriousness to it. It plagued, like a mosquitoe, to think that he might give off some form of negative view to those that he might be around. He thought there to be some form of problem, though he was no longer sure about it his ability to determine such a thing. He was still unsure, but felt no reason to not take the chance, if failing then learning something.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko May 3rd 2009, 2:26 pm

Riko remained quiet at the comments that Dagomis had made. She didn't really feel comfortable answering them yet and she still didn't really fully come to trust the person yet. She simply sighed at sat there, looking down. It was almost as if she had went into some hastened depressed state.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis May 4th 2009, 10:58 pm

Riko didn't answer, leaving the question in the air. The state around her seemed to become even more depressed. Dagomis didn't feel it best to keep probing or even keep the conversation going. He didn't see any reason to possibly send Riko into a deeper depression. He slowly stood up easing himself away from the scenery before speaking. "I apologize for insulting you, Riko-san, if I did so. I hope you except and I will take my leave now." As he finished, he began to walk back toward the school and to the classroom. Though, he hadn't really thought of another lesson plan, he felt that some time at home or in the classroom would do him some good and give him a chance to rest. Plus he was somewhat hungry, and felt that a home cooked meal would be good at the moment. As he walked, he took one more glance at the sunset before continuing his path. He somewhat felt bad about having possibly upset somewhat to the degree that Riko seemed to be in. He had never come across such a demeanor and knew nothing about what to say, something that struck pain into his heart when he was supposed to be the best interrogator in the school and be able to read people and know how to respond.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum