Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Kyousei Updates!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Kyousei Updates!!!

3 posters

Go down

Kyousei Updates!!! Empty Kyousei Updates!!!

Post by Jisenki March 24th 2009, 2:37 pm

There are many updates that have been made on the forum recently and more to come. I'll explain what the updates are and what they do.

The first thing is the memberlist for those of you that haven't noticed. The memberlist now has the avatars of the users instead of just their name. This isn't too much of a big deal, but if you are looking for a specific user and aren't sure of their name, you can just look to their picture which is right next to the them.
Spoiler:

Second, a friends and foe menu has been added to your profiles in order to allow faster messaging between the two, three, four, etc, of you all. When a member is set as a friend, you can send messages (similar to a wall on Facebook or like a faster chat between only a select few) between you all. If someone is set as a Foe, you are unable to see any of their messages, so it would be advised that you don't set anyone as a foe unless they are a complete spammer (although the mods and admin would take care of this problem).

In order for you to actually obtain friends, you must accept them (or deny them) by going to the Friends and Foe tab in your profile and pressing the accept (or deny) button.

[Cont'd Next Post]
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kyousei Updates!!! Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Kyousei Updates!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kyousei Updates!!! Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Kyousei Updates!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Kyousei Updates!!! Left_bar_bleue63/100Kyousei Updates!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kyousei Updates!!! Empty Re: Kyousei Updates!!!

Post by Jisenki March 24th 2009, 2:40 pm

The Warrior Market has been updated and a few new creatures and items have been created. Currently, new weapons are in production as well as new creatures. Be sure to read the procedures for a buying a creature, item, weapon, etc. Also, keep in mind that there are new SG Points (which will be explained below) that you will use to purchase items instead of the points you have now.

Another updates is the SG Points that have now been added. This is the text SG Points not the Sentou Gakuin Points in the bar.

Spoiler:

These points, as you can see, go beyond the old limit of 800 and can go into the thousands and beyond. These points are obtained in a similar fashion to the old Cash Mod system that we had on the previous forum in which you obtain a certain amount of points for Topics that you are in and for your posts. The difference between this forum and the old one is that it won't show you how much you receive when you press "send" so you'll need to keep up with your points by checking them from time to time. This has also been done so that you do not get points for Spamming or simply posting in random areas that grant easy post count. Many places don't give points. The areas that guarantee points are the areas like Battle Areas (See Shortcuts) and the other places that you are able to battle in that are in the Sentou Gakuin campus, outside the campus, and in the Suzaku territories. More points are earned for being active and staying online, making many friends, giving opinions, actively battling, doing missions, etc. A user's Reputation has a lot to do with points to, which you can read about below.

Reputation is exactly as it sounds. It's your character's reputation that anyone on the forum can contribute to in their own way. Once a certain amount of posts are reached in a topic, posting people are allowed to "vote" in order to increase or decrease one's reputation. In order to increase or decrease one's reputation, you must either click the "+" button or the "-" button, respectively, that will appear on the right corner as such:

+
_
-

Different areas will decrease or increase someone's reputation by more than one depending on how crucial the area is (in terms of others opinion). An area where everyone's opinion greatly matters may result in someone losing 5 reputation points (and yes, you can go into the negatives) for giving dumb or unnecessary advice while they may also gain 5 for giving extremely useful advice or opinions. This also applies to battles too. If you battle someone that is good and you wish to battle them again, you can increase their reputation so that others can see this too. If they were bad, on purpose, and ruined the battle or RP in some way, you may "vote" to decrease their reputation, allowing others to know that they may or may not be someone that they want to battle against.

You may ask what does this really have to do with anything? The answer to this question is that this also affects the SG Points you receive. Having negative reputation points could result in you losing some from the average amount (getting 1 instead of the standard 5) while having a positive reputation can result in you gaining more than the standard (getting 10 total instead of the standard 3 or 5).

[This is it for the updates for now. If you have any questions on these updates you can always ask them here on send me a PM]
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kyousei Updates!!! Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Kyousei Updates!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kyousei Updates!!! Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Kyousei Updates!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Kyousei Updates!!! Left_bar_bleue63/100Kyousei Updates!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 29th 2009, 12:16 am

Nice updates. One question though. For the friend thing, are there alerts so that other members know that they are being friend requested. I requested a few people (Zura, Hitomi, Riko) and I don't think they've realized it yet.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kyousei Updates!!! Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Kyousei Updates!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kyousei Updates!!! Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Kyousei Updates!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Kyousei Updates!!! Left_bar_bleue0/100Kyousei Updates!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 30th 2009, 6:27 pm

Sorry about that. I'll check now.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kyousei Updates!!! Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Kyousei Updates!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kyousei Updates!!! Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Kyousei Updates!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Kyousei Updates!!! Left_bar_bleue0/100Kyousei Updates!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down