Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Mission: A Replenished Sparkle

Go down

Mission: A Replenished Sparkle Empty Mission: A Replenished Sparkle

Post by Lockheart42 February 17th 2009, 6:25 pm

Ran was here on a mission that seemed simple, but would hopefully help her in the future. Her ultra-important top-secret mission: To Clean the trash off of the lake. She figured that no fighting would happen here, so to make her task a comfortable one, she decided to wear a simple silver t-shirt and shorts. Once she made her way to the Kirameki Lake she saw the tons of trash everywhere and immediately, her face adapted a gloomy look.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Mission: A Replenished Sparkle Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Mission: A Replenished Sparkle Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle Left_bar_bleue100/100Mission: A Replenished Sparkle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Mission: A Replenished Sparkle Empty Re: Mission: A Replenished Sparkle

Post by Lockheart42 February 17th 2009, 6:34 pm

She decided that the best method was to clean it up as fast as she could without thinking about it. While walking, she stumbled a bit, almost falling into the water. A stick rolled towards her, which was great news since it would make her cleaning task just a bit easier. Using the stick, she stabbed multiple pieces of garbage and placed them in a bag she brought with her. Sighing, she was kind of glad that she got such a job instead of one that might prove to be too difficult for her. She would work her way up to be better,
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Mission: A Replenished Sparkle Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Mission: A Replenished Sparkle Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Mission: A Replenished Sparkle Left_bar_bleue100/100Mission: A Replenished Sparkle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 February 18th 2009, 10:00 pm

As she cleaned the trash, she was able to think about the past and what she could do to make her future better. With each piece of trash that she stabbed at, another though came to mind, and then she looked at the lake to see how beautiful it started to look now that she had almost finished cleaning the lake. She then realized how much a mission as simple as this one could still help her when it came to battle. It could help her think clearer and find ways to satisfy herself so that she could always have concentration in any situation.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 February 18th 2009, 10:11 pm

The sun began to set and the temperature began to get colder. Ran decided that she would hurry and finish before she froze. She quickly poked the trash and tossed it in her bag. Afterwards, she grabbed all of the bags and set off. By now, there were 4 bags, one of which was only half-filled. Struggling just slightly, she pulled the 3 and a half bags along the heavy sand. She looked around for a place to place the bags and she found a large dumpster. Unfortunately it was full. She decided that a person was needed, and she found a student at the school. Although hesitant at first, she was able to walk up to the student and ask for his help. Luckily, he was a student that had the fire element, and with his help, he was able to completely incinerate the trash so that nothing was left. With her mission accomplished, Ran set off to the mission office before she would go to bed in order to finish her report.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down