Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Interrogation Class: 1

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Interrogation Class: 1

Post by Hitomi March 6th 2009, 9:35 pm

Hitomi was filled with confusion and laughter. Xexame was now in a corner sulking about something that she figured had to do with the interrogation while the teacher presented her with a question that she didn't quite understand. She had hoped that he meant some type of fake blood or that the 'blood' was some word meaning something else. She also heard him make a chant a few moments ago and she became curious.

"Uh, what do you mean blood? What would I do with blood? And what was that chant that you just spoke? Is that your true language or is that from something like a poem? Also, what happened to Xexame?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 6th 2009, 10:29 pm

"Blood. The stuff coursing through your veins. Carry oxygen throughout your body. Prayer. Yes. Ask him yourself." Dagomis answered every question deliberately and gave short straight answers. He was not sure where Hitomi was going with this, but he was pretty sure it was in the same direction as the former interrogator taking the attention off of her and placing it somewhere else. "I thought we already covered that I am a vampire." He thought that the information of him being a vampire would have gone hand in hand with that of the blood request. After making the statement firing off his own questions, "Am I getting blood or not, how much longer must we go through this back and forth play, and why is it that I am being treated as a comrade when I have killed so many of your comrades." His final question had held some untruth, Dagomis having planted it to see a reaction and to see if Hitomi, or even Xexame, could tell the difference between truth and lie. He kept a straight face and refused the natural urge to perform an indicator of lie to make it that much harder for them to tell.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 12th 2009, 6:30 pm

Xexame stood up quickly and smirked at the comment of all his comrades being dead. He knew for certain that this wasn't true. When Vance was still alive he killed Xexame's only other comrade and now, Xexame's only two comrades were truly Zura and Hitomi and he knew that they were still alive.

"False! I know for certain that my comrades are still living, well...except the ones that Vance killed. Although, I killed him so there is some vengeance. By the way, what makes you think that you killed any of our comrades or could kill our comrades for that matter? Do you believe that you are powerful enough to accomplish such a feat? I don't think so!! I think that my allies' morale and willpower would be enough to defeat you, no matter how strong or powerful you are!!"

Xexame's face immediately became more serious and his actions seemed to also become more intimidating in a way. No longer did he appear to be joking or taking things lightly. Instead, the atmosphere appeared to be completely serious.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 12th 2009, 7:16 pm

Dagomis smiled to himself, as Xexame began to become truly serious about the interrogation. He was finally being treated as a Suzaku member, rather than the interrogation teacher. He scoffed loudly at the assertion of Xexame that Dagomis was weak and that he could do nothing to anyone in the school. An evil and twisted smile appeared upon his face, one that would normally be seen upon the visage of a murder. "Do you really think your comrades to be that strong? Do you really think yourselves to be invincible?" Another scoff came from him as he began to complete the thought. "What of your compatriate Militis, hmm," A pain shot through his body at the notion of his brother's death, but he immediately pushed through it to comtinue with the personality that he had taken on to complete this interrogation. "Or of your fellow students that have fallen at the hands of Suzaku members such as Moku."

He laughed whole-heartedly at the words of the student standing in front of him. "And if you believe yourself to be stronger than me, I would like for you to prove it. I haven't had a battle in a while, and I'm itching to get back into the swing of things." He stood up and spoke a small prayer. "O Deus Vampiriae, indulgeo mihi. Comodo mihi vestri vires." His pendant changed from the calm red color into that of a darker red color. It showed his readiness for battle. But, he did not release his power. He felt no reason to do such a thing and give a release to his conscious and logic. A his fangs shone with the lust of battle and of blood to be had. He knew that somewhere in the future he would have to make a sacrifice to his brother in order to beg for his forgiveness at the wrongful use of his death as an example of weakness in the school. He did not truly plan to take it from his student, but he was probably going to dismiss class within the time he felt necessary.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 15th 2009, 11:03 am

Xexame was speaking from his emotions now and his anger took control of hsi thoughts. He managed to pull away from the questions and get back to the task at hand. "Listen, I'm the one doing the interrogating now so don't get cute with me. And another thing. My friends are powerful and we would rip your head off. There's no way that we would be so easily killed!" Xexame began to clench his fists, getting into the talk and taking it seriously. It appeared as though he would go so far as to strike at the teacher, if he were provoked.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 15th 2009, 11:51 am

"Rip my head off?" He said in a mocking tone, it was purely hilarious to hear Xexame speak to him this way. He laughed at the idea of Xexame doing anything to him. He walked closer to his student and looked him in the eyes. "I have already said my battle prayer, so if you wish to rip my head off, then here is your chance to do so." He once again scoffed at the idea of Xexame doing anything. He began to release an energy into the air, the energy of a vampire, the energy that spoke the story of all the people killed and all the blood drinken. He was truly ready to begin the fight and knew he couldn't wait for the action to start. The interrogation had become bland with the introduction of the fear technique; there was nothing more boring than going directly for the fear technique when the person held no original fear to build on. Suzaku members never seemed to hold any fear for the students or teachers of Sentou Gakuin, so the tatic was impossible to use to bring out information. All that was left was to use force, and at the rate that both Dagomis and Xexame were going it would not be long before one of them was completing their mission. Dagomis was torn by the idea but still kept to it. He was not sure whether he wanted himself to win, or for his student to win. There were pros and cons to both, but he would decide upon it as time passed.

As he thought, he waited for the response of his student. That would decide what happened for the rest of the class; plus it would allow for Dagomis to learn of his student's skill. It was important to him to learn these things for further reference. But, along with that, it would allow for him to gain some more enjoyment until the period was over. A smile crossed his face from the anticipation to fight his student. His fangs were shown in the eager smile matching perfectly with the energy he released, which entered and thickened the air. The longer he waited the more anticipation, the more anticipation the more energy was released causing even more anticipation in a cycle that would only end when a battle or massacre began. Either one was good enough for Dagomis, but he was in the mood for one of the two.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 15th 2009, 7:12 pm

Hitomi became a bit worried at the way that the class was turning. Xexame and Dagomis were beginning to get into a fight, and Hitomi, although she knew that her partner Xexame was strong, she realized that the chances of him beating a Tsurabi member weren't too good, even if he had anger pushing him. Hitomi stood up and walked towards Xexame, reaching her hand out to him. She made an attempt to calm him down, just a little in order to prevent anything bad from happening to him. "Xexame, just calm down a bit and get your head straight. I don't think that fighting a Tsurabi and getting yourself so injured is the best thing."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Interrogation Class: 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 18th 2009, 11:17 pm

[Xexame, I believe it to be your turn, having been addressed in the previous post by myself and Hitomi.]
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 19th 2009, 9:36 pm

Xexame started to calm down a bit because of Hitomi. He began to pull himself together and snap out of the angered mood that he had been put into because of this interrogation. He took a few deep breaths and began to return to normal. He was beginning to think this interrogation was too much like a real thing. It wasn't really Xexame's style to interrogate though which is partially why he wanted to take the class and why he figured he wouldn't be so good at it.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 19th 2009, 10:10 pm

Dagomis backed off, as Xexame did. He had learned some more about his students and felt himself to be able to build better curriculum around them. He liked the ability of Xexame to switch between seriousness and levity; and he liked the conflict resolution abilities of Hitomi and her ability to stay composed even when prodded. He turned to the board and walked back to his desk. A bored look across his face, ad lazy movements in his travel to the desk. When he arrived, he sat down and spoke, "I have gained a deep thirst for some blood through this conversation, so I will make this quick. What have you learned from me today, from your questions or not from your questions?" He smiled waiting for the answers, he couldn't wait to hear what the answers might be. He wasn't sure whether he had allowed for any information or truth to come about, but he was confident they had learned something. As he waited the door opened and his familiar walked in. She looked completely different from the night in Corte Pais. She said nothing as she plain-faced walked to the back of the class and took a seat. Dagomis smiled at her and nodded his head before going just as plain-faced and once again facing his students. His source had arised and he was now the more ready to end class. It was almost as if she had heard his statement and come to help. A laughable matter, having a very comedic sense in and of itself.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 22nd 2009, 7:38 pm

Hitomi placed her hand to her chin for a moment in order to think about what she had learned. Many things from this class had been learned although with the recent confrontation, or what could have led to one, her train of thought had been lost. "Well, from this class we were able to learn that your name is Dagomis and that you like blood. We also learned that you are some type of vampire and that you don't keep track of time."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 23rd 2009, 10:06 pm

Xexame looked at the teacher with a rather serious look on his face. He didn't get any information directly but thinking back, he did learn something about Dagomis that came from him being the way he was while he dodged their questions.

"I've learned that you have a different way of answering questions, not giving a straightforward answer but dodging them a bit while giving sufficient info that somewhat answers the question while not being the answer that the interrogator expected. I've also learned that you can make people mad and provoke them. It also seems that you thirst fairly quickly, although that could be something that all vampires do. I wouldn't know. I also know that you are a Tsurabi, although that wasn't something that I needed to ask through interrogation."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 23rd 2009, 10:47 pm

Dagomis smiled in a friendly manner, no longer giving off the threatening aura of his Cruentus vampire side. He was pleased with the answers of his students, none had been the same and none had been of lackluster quality. "Very good. Yes, all of your answer have some truth to them so that is very good." Both students had produced good information: Hitomi had produced direct information coming from Dagomis' words, where as Xexame had gotten his answer from the mannerisms and 'between the line' speech of Dagomis. Both were good approaches to the interrogation process. He, then, looked directly at Xexame as he spoke his next sentence. "Yes, Xexame, I do have the ability to provoke others. That is an invaluable skill when you are actually interrogating someone." He brought his hand into the air high enough to be seen over the heads of Hitomi and Xexame, signaling for the girl to come forward. As she did, he spoke. "But that is beside the point for the moment. I congratulate you on getting information from me with succumbing to my will, and class dismissed." He stood up from his desk as the girl reached the front of class. They reached the door simultaeneously as he opened it for her. As she crossed the threshold, he spoke once again before closing the door. "We now have to find a subject and I think I know where." As the door slammed shut, he noticed the anger in Yuko's eyes. He understood what she meant and lowered his head.

[Sorry, Lazy.]
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 24th 2009, 5:38 pm

Hitomi took a deep breath as the class was finally over. She stretched a bit and smoothed her hair back as a reaction from all that had been done in this class. This is a pretty tough class. Who would have imagined that so much could come from the act of interrogating someone? At least I feel better now. I guess the atmosphere of this class made me forget about whatever was bothering me. I wonder who that girl was? Another student? I've never seen her. "That reminds me. Hey Xexame. Here's something that I wanted to give you earlier." Hitomi walked up to Xexame, looking friendly at first and then looking evil as she punched him in the face. "That was for your comment earlier!"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 24th 2009, 7:34 pm

Xexame was a bit relieved that the class was over until he got a fist to his face that knocked him down. He rubbed his cheek as he heard her yell about that being for the comment that he made earlier. He stood up and smiled just a bit, still rubbing his cheek with his left hand.

"Sorry Hitomi, but I couldn't help it. I needed to say something that would distract Dagomis and what better things to use than those jugs of yours. Afterall, they are kinda big."

As he talked, he grinned and made a grabbing motion with his right hand. His left cheek was still a little sore and seemed to be slightly swollen now.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 30th 2009, 7:44 pm

Hitomi closed her eyes in an irritated manner. Again, she punched Xexame in the face, hitting him on the other cheek this time. The punch seemed to make her feel better as she smiled and looked at Xexame, grabbing his arm and pulling him out of the classroom. "I have an idea Xexame. If you want to make me happy and make me forget this then you can buy me lunch. After all that's happened so far, I'm starving." Hitomi was persistent and didn't give Xexame a chance to answer her or make any comment against what she had demanded.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 31st 2009, 7:24 pm

With a sore face, Xexame could only be dragged along with Hitomi. He didn't really see anything else to do so allowed himself to be pulled out the classroom, and down the hall. He then heard her mention something about paying for food and he thought that she expected him to pay. He had enough money, but he didn't really want to pay for things unless they were for him. With two punches to the face he didn't really see room to argue or disagree so today would be the exception and he would buy her food.

He muttered to himself quietly, "Do I really have a choice of buying you food?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2