Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to]

Go down

Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] Empty Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to]

Post by Lockheart42 December 29th 2008, 12:37 am

Ran climbed a bridge suspended above a pit of spikes. She could only keep a calm head and make some type of attempt to not be so afraid as she nearly tiptoed across the thin pathway that the bridge provided. A long gap stood before her now. Moving back some and knowing that it was too soon to return, she made space to prepare a leap in order to get her to the other side. The clank of her metal boots echoed throughout the tower that would be deserted, were it not for the many creatures that resided and dwell nearby. With a grunt and a powerful leap, Ran dove across the gap, barely landing on the edge. He exhaustion was apparent by her heavy breathing. This was, however, nothing that Ran was unfamiliar with. She liked to train and to improve her skills and from training came new sights to behold and a chance to broaden her horizons. The tower is a perfect example. Such mystery to her yet such power that she feels from training her. In a way, she feels at home yet she she knows that she is in a whole new land.

She settled down to rest for just a bit. Dropping her sword to the ground, she looked around at the other bridges and gaps that led to the top of the tower and the doors which led to multiple rooms that she would need to progress in order to make her way to the top. She knew that at her current skill level, she would never be able to advance to the very top, but she desired a quick spar to test her skills thus far. If possible, she would like to fight someone in her ranking that is a part of the school, although she would still be content with anyone else.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] Left_bar_bleue100/100Those who desire skill[Sparring for anyone who wants to] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down