Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sad Serio-chan
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh.

+3
    Dagomis
    Jisenki
    Hei
    7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh.

Post by Lockheart42 December 31st 2008, 6:25 pm

Just curious. What is this gift you speak of? What a Face
    Lockheart42
    Lockheart42
    Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
    Number of posts : 246
    Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
    Experience Points :
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh.

Post by Hei January 1st 2009, 1:25 pm

I'm rather pleased with what my own girlfriend made for me. She went to build-a-bear workshop and made an Ironman teddy bear. Best gift ever.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male
    Number of posts : 386
    Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
    Experience Points :
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 1st 2009, 1:35 pm

Not better than a stuffed Stew bear ... or Captain Falcon "FALCON PUNCH!!!" bear.
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male
    Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
    Experience Points :
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 1st 2009, 1:43 pm

Yeah, unless your girlfriend made it. C'mon, it's friggin IRONMAN. And besides, I have never seen a Stew bear... I have a feeling that it would make little children cry.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 1st 2009, 2:24 pm

But the tail would make him famous among every group of people.
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
    Experience Points :
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 1st 2009, 3:40 pm

>.<

Whatevs.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame January 2nd 2009, 4:49 pm

Stuffed Stew??? That doesn't beat Ironman
    Xexame
    Xexame
    Elite Warrior

Male
    Number of posts : 528
    Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 2nd 2009, 7:44 pm

You don't know what Stew is. You really can't judge.
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 3rd 2009, 11:00 am

Stew will kill any super hero that ever lived. He just looks scary as hell.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 3rd 2009, 3:20 pm

Very true, so nix the stuffed Stew.
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 3rd 2009, 3:35 pm

Lol exactly. And captain falcon is cool and all but can he make stuff in a cave out of scrap metal? I think not.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 3rd 2009, 7:10 pm

O, but he has ... FALCON PUNCH!!!
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 3rd 2009, 8:16 pm

But he does have a suit of armor which allows him to fly.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 3rd 2009, 8:56 pm

Can Ironman make a galaxy sized explosion with just his fist?
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 3rd 2009, 9:06 pm

Actually that explosion was caused by a bomb. The only thing his punch caused was Black Bull's death.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 3rd 2009, 9:18 pm

Fine. Has Ironman ever killed Black Bull by jumping out of a spacecraft and punching a bomb?
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 3rd 2009, 9:19 pm

He didn't punch a bomb lol he just punched black bull and it was a coincidence that tthe bomb detonated at that exact moment.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 3rd 2009, 9:35 pm

Either way, FALCON PUNCH + bomb + Black Bull = Galaxy-sized explosion. I see no Ironman in the equation.
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 3rd 2009, 9:44 pm

Oi. Two words: Big three. Which Ironman is one of.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 3rd 2009, 9:49 pm

The only big three that I know of are: Zeus, Poseidon and Hades.
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 3rd 2009, 9:50 pm

The big three of super heroes i mean. Ironman, Captain America, and the Hulk.

Although those big three are just as cool.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 3rd 2009, 9:53 pm

Captain America: Has only the power to throw a shield.
    Ironman: Technically, doesn't have any powers either, need a super powered suit.
    Hulk: Not one of best, just one of the strongest.
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 3rd 2009, 10:00 pm

Captain America was a part of Shield's experiments to create the perfect superhuman warrior. He was their best success. He can do a lot more than throw a shield.

Intelligence is also a superpower.

And... yeah I can't argue there lol
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 3rd 2009, 10:27 pm

What other powers does he have?

Only super-intelligence is a superpower

Nothing to argue.
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 4th 2009, 8:54 am

Speed, strength, near invulnerability.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next