Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Template of Bestiary Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Template of Bestiary Creatures

Go down

Template of Bestiary Creatures Empty Template of Bestiary Creatures

Post by Jisenki December 21st 2008, 2:34 pm

Below is the template of the Bestiary. The Besitary is a place where you can purchase creatures as well as find information on them or attempt to catch them. The information on the template below is extremely important if you hope to capture the creatures. The Health Points and Turn Bar, as you probably know by now, determines how long your creature is out on the field and what it will take for them to no longer be allowed in use. Generally, when a creature is defeated in battle, they aren't killed like Main Characters, but they simply return back to their capsule or the summoning used for them wears off. If they are always with the Main Character and don't belong to a capsule or don't require a ritual of some kind, then they will simply be unable to participate in battle and are in a state of unconsciousness. Resistance is also important since it determines which elemental techniques do the most to this creature. Unlike Main Characters, Creatures don't have any resistance or weakness to just the primary elements, but they can have a resistance or weakness to any element. The list will show which resistances and weaknesses the creature will have. Cost is not the same as Slot Cost. By Cost, what is being referred to are how many points it will cost one to buy the capsule that the creature is contained in. If it says "N/A" after cost, that means that you can only capture the creature or find it in a mission. If you see "Free", that means that you can simply take the creature as long as you meet the requirements. Finally, you'll notice it says capture roll. Capture Roll determines what your item dice must be to capture the creature using a capsule. Another topic explaining how to capture creatures will be explained, so read that if you don't understand.

Name:

Description:
Type of Creature:
Creature Class:
Health Points/Turn Bar:
Summoning:
Creature Abilities&Techniques:
Attack Power:
Dice Usage:
Benefits:
Slot Cost:

Resistance:
Picture:
Cost:
-Requirements:
Capture Roll:
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Template of Bestiary Creatures Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Template of Bestiary Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Template of Bestiary Creatures Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Template of Bestiary Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Template of Bestiary Creatures Left_bar_bleue63/100Template of Bestiary Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down