Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sad Serio-chan
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
    Color coding and Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Color coding and Organization

3 posters

Go down

Color coding and Organization Empty Color coding and Organization

Post by Dagomis September 6th 2008, 9:40 pm

My idea is to color code the title of the posts in the Character Creation area to make organization of the ranks easier. In doing this, we will color the title of the post with the color of the persons rank:

Yellow: Yellow Rank
    Purple: Tsurabi
    Grey: Elite Rank
    Dark Red: Suzaku Leader etc...

To do so, would be the job of the Moderators or the Administator ... or even the poster if it is chosen that way, but would be as simple as editing the original post and changing the title color to the corresponding color. As previosuly stated, this would allow those who keep tabs on the increasing and decreasing numbers of the ranks to do so easier.
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male
    Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Color coding and Organization Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Color coding and Organization Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Color coding and Organization Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Color coding and Organization Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
    Experience Points :
    Color coding and Organization Left_bar_bleue0/100Color coding and Organization Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Color coding and Organization Empty Re: Color coding and Organization

Post by Jisenki September 6th 2008, 10:15 pm

Sounds like a good idea.
    Jisenki
    Jisenki
    Head Warrior
    Head Warrior

Male
    Number of posts : 1722
    Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Color coding and Organization Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Color coding and Organization Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Color coding and Organization Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Color coding and Organization Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
    Experience Points :
    Color coding and Organization Left_bar_bleue63/100Color coding and Organization Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 6th 2008, 10:44 pm

I thought of it as I updated the lists.
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Color coding and Organization Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Color coding and Organization Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Color coding and Organization Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Color coding and Organization Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
    Experience Points :
    Color coding and Organization Left_bar_bleue0/100Color coding and Organization Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke September 8th 2008, 5:54 am

Will there be someone to do them all or should we just do it ourselves after we approve a character?
    Kisuke
    Kisuke
    Suzaku Leader

Male
    Number of posts : 732
    Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Color coding and Organization Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Color coding and Organization Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Color coding and Organization Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Color coding and Organization Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
    Experience Points :
    Color coding and Organization Left_bar_bleue100/100Color coding and Organization Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 8th 2008, 11:58 am

Well i was planning on doing them all, this being my idea so I would consider my responsibilities but I would not be obliged to any help if you yourself decide to color the titles.
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down