Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
A duo charater, Finsihed I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

A duo charater, Finsihed

Go down

A duo charater, Finsihed Empty A duo charater, Finsihed

Post by Guest August 18th 2008, 8:41 pm

Name: Taku and Zaraka Sookato, (Twin Brothers)

Race: Human

Alliance: Wanderers

Homeland: Zaraka and Taku are from a village far off from the rest of the world. A place that is not a very kind place to be in. It had no name, for what is the use of having a name that can not be entered or left, or one that is not even known about except the people who reside with in it. The village was ruled by its military, who were simple warriors who were not very skilled. They kept the village under control by keeping their peoples moral low. It was cowardly, yet it worked none the less. You could only leave to search for food for the village, and only if accompanied by soldiers from the village. Training in fihgting techniques in any way was strictly forbiden. To go against this law was punishable by death. Food was scarce and all the villagers were very thin. There was one man in the village who controlled everything. He alone was a skilled fighter. He had powers that were rumored about through out the villagers. He was feared more by the army themself, even thoguh he hardly ever made an appearance.

Appearance: Taku and Zaraka are both very much the same, but they do have differences. They both stand at about 5 foot, 6 inches. Their build is strange for a warrior. They are slightly under average in size as far as muscle tone goes, and yet they are above average in both strength and speed. Taku keeps his hair shaved and in retrospect, he is bald. Zaraka on the other hand like his hair to fall down to his shoulders in strands. Zarakas hair is completely black and so it can be assued that Taku's hair, if he were to ever grow it out, would be black. They both have a slight tan, just enough of one to be noticed, though Taku's is darker than Zaraka's. They both wear gi uniforms with the arms torn off on the gi top. Both of their gi pants are the color black, but their gi tops differ in color from the other. Takus gi top is black, matching with his pants, but Zarakas gi top is white, to symbolize his main elemenatl affinity of air. They do not where shoes and so walk around bare footed. They are both swordsman and so both carry swords with them. There are differnces between the two, yet again. Taku carries only one sword and keeps it straped to his back. It is an obsidian blade that has been coated with diamond for extra reinforcement. Zaraka carries two blades that are fairly skinny and yet very sturdy. They are both made of an unknown metal that can not be broken by normal means. He keeps these attatched to his waist.

Ranking: Ryoushi wanderer

Personality: This is a wierd topic for these two. Their personalities are almost identical, and yet there are differences. The reason being for this wierd combination is a technique used by Taku. It is known as "Two Bodies One Mind." As its name implys, two bodies one mind links together two individuals minds who must be very close at heart. They are both very strategic individuals. Normaly they will both sit back and let the opponet make the majority of the moves in order to carefully analyze the opponet. To complement this, they rely heavily on strong deffences to force the opponet to waste energy while conserving there own. They both have a very strong sence of friendship and loyalty. Odd for a wanderer to have loyalty. They do however, and put very little importance on their own exitence when compared to the amount they place on those of their friends. They are fairly laid back and have a very strong temper. In other words, it is very difficult to get a rise out of them. They enjoy conversing and hate to be alone, which isn't to big of a problem seeing as they are always together. Normaly they are calm and collective, but, (to use a cliche), Helll hath no fury like the Sookato twins througly pised off.

Type of Warrior:
-May pick three: swordsman, energy, ninja.

Elemental Affinity:
Taku - Water and Fire
Zaraka - Wind and Shadow/Darkness

History/Character's Background Story: Taku and Zaraka were twins who grew up in a villlage that is far from any other civilization. This village had no name, for there was no name needed. It was a horrible place to grow up, ruled by the militia. The militia was in turn run by a greedy man who weld a terrible power, or so it was rumored. He rarely made an appearnce in the village and when he did, it was usualy to make an example out of one of the villagers. They were born to one of the poorer families of the village, which was rough, because all the villagers had it bad. Their father had died for opposing one of the soldiers at one point, they had forgoten what the feud had been about. Their mother raised the twins as best she could, many nihgts going hungry so that her kids could get a decent meal. When the two became 12 they developed a cunning pair of minds and began to scheme. For a person in their village, this was quite a remarkable breakthrough. In the village, the militia kept the moral of its people low, as to avoid revolt. They kept them underfed and banned them from leaving the village or training in any form of fighting art. The two knew that they had three years before they would turn 15 and would have to begin helping gather food under supervision of militia guards. They devised a plan that was ultimately genius. They developed a training style that could be stopped quickly if need be and also would escape notice of the milita. They trained in such away, that though they grew stronger and faster, but did not get bigger. A large part of this was their brain power and so could convert it into physical advantages. They developed a style known as Teichou Kobushi, or in English, Slack Fist. It was a deffensive fighting style comprised of keeping ones body slack so when the opponet struck with a physicl attack, it would cause minimal damage if any was taken at all. This technique also included perfect syncronization with ones muscles. It includes many twitches, tightening and loosening the muscles for great deffense and quick counter attacks that were nothign at first, but quickly built up over time. It also alllowed for good evasive actions, if used properly. As they entered the last year of their training, they began to work on a spiritual level, opening up a new gateway to fighting, elements. Taku realized he could manipulate and create fire and water. Zaraka realized he could do the same with air and shadow, though he could not create the two, only manipulate. The time came that they turned 15 and were enlisted to search for food. They told their mother they were going to escape and one day they would be back for her, when they could overtake the one who terrorized their village. They departed from the village, accompanied by only three guards. It was childsplay for them to dispatch of their supervisors and search them for weapons. Taku found his sword and Zaraka chose to stick with his slimmer and quicker to use blades. They began to run full out in an easternly direction, searching desperately for someplace to take refuge. They found it at a cottage by a large lake. Their was an old man who resided with in who took great interest in their story. He took them in and fed them well. They began training under better conditions and so got even stronger. The man helped them unlock their minds, which was the focal point of their fighting skills. They matured rapidly in their training and as men. They believed they were ready, and so they bid the old man who had taught them for three years and headed back to their village. They could not find it. They searched desperately and came to only one conflusion. THe rumors were true. The one who ruled their village had powers and could conceal it through arcane means, which would explain why outside help had never come. They decided if they became strong enough than they could overcome his spells of illusion and find their home once again. They returned to the cottage where they had been so kindly treated and shared their thoughts with the old man. He informed them that if they headed south, they would find the bulk of the world and were better off with their training there. They said good bye to him yet agian and set off to the south. They now search for ways to gain power and will one day return to their village to free their people and rescue their mother. They plan to rule it anew, and turn it into a prosperous place that is the polar opposite of the hell it is now.

RPing Sample: Taku and Zaraka woke up at the same time. "Wow," they said simataneously, "it realy does work." They had been training for a little over two years now and had come up with a brand new technique the previous night. It was called two bodies one mind. They used it to permenetly link their minds, but they could block the other if they wished. They couldn't have the other one reading their thoguhts when they sparred. Their would be no point in it at all. They looked at each other and burst out in laughter. They were probably the only people who did in the whole village. They knew they had a responsibility to the village as they were the only ones who could possibley stand against their tormentors, but it did not stop them from being kids. In fact, if they weren't who they were, they would probably be unhappy all of the time. Especialy now that they had less than a year before they would have to begin gathering food for the village.

They both got out of bed and got dressed quickly. As they left their room their mother appeared before them. "I hope you boys are going to do your chores this time before you set out," she said kindly. Even though her tone was gentle, it still cut the twins deep that they had shirked on their chores yesterday. They had been to eager to perfect the two bodies one mind technique. It was no excuse however. If their little hut was not keapt up to the militais standards, they could all be killed. Because of them, their mother had had to pull all the weight the previous day to make sure they all remained safe.

"I understand what you boys are trying to do, and I support you for it, you know this. However, I still need help around here. Otherwise, all your hard work for this village will amoutn to nothing." She was completely and totaly right. Taku and Zaraka knew this and felt ashamed. They had more of a responsibility to their mother than the village, and last night, they had put the vilalge first. It was rotten of them to do.

"We're sorry mother," they said at the exact same time. Their mother gave them a look. It was impossible to tell exaclty what she was thinking behind her dark eyes. Luckily for the twins, she voiced her thoughts.

"I am glad your training is getting somwhere, but I would very much appreciate it, if you acted as seperate individuals around here," she said with a light smile. It was sort of creepy to see them have the same look on their eye, the same expression, and then when they spoke together, it was almost frightening. She loved her boys very much, but she feared that despite all their hardwork, the day would come when they would challange their rulers. She feared that day would be the last day for her boys. She could not stand in their way thoguh. They had the same mind process as their father, and their was no putting chains of any kind on that type of person. As they walked away from her, she thought to herself, one day you will be the saviors of us all, I know it to be true, seeing you grow, it would make your father a proud man. One day, you will bring us peace. She smiled as she watched them clean up the place and walked out their front door to fetch what little food she could to provide for her family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A duo charater, Finsihed Empty Re: A duo charater, Finsihed

Post by Guest August 19th 2008, 4:55 pm

Finally it is complete, I hope you find it to your likeing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki August 19th 2008, 5:41 pm

The character, or should I say characters, are very good. This was interesting to read and I like the effort in it, but I have a few questions. Normally, a single character can only start with two elements but you have a duo characters which may make things difficult on this forum..or it may not. I need to be sure though, are you counting this as two characters or as a single character. If they are counted as a single character, they will share their HP as well as Dice Inventory, meaning that if one is killed then they are both killed. However, if you choose to use them as two seperate characters, they will be able to have the elements as they are listed above and they can be together while seperate.
I think the latter of the two options may be best since you wouldn't have to change anything.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
A duo charater, Finsihed Left_bar_bleue6400/6400A duo charater, Finsihed Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A duo charater, Finsihed Left_bar_bleue4400/4400A duo charater, Finsihed Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
A duo charater, Finsihed Left_bar_bleue63/100A duo charater, Finsihed Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 19th 2008, 9:16 pm

ya its two seperate, they only way they are one is the two bodies one mind thing, which only links their minds and the advantages are obvious, thank you for yuor compliments, took me two days to complete
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki August 19th 2008, 9:33 pm

Its very good. Approved.

I'll be looking out for your techniques.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
A duo charater, Finsihed Left_bar_bleue6400/6400A duo charater, Finsihed Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A duo charater, Finsihed Left_bar_bleue4400/4400A duo charater, Finsihed Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
A duo charater, Finsihed Left_bar_bleue63/100A duo charater, Finsihed Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 19th 2008, 9:35 pm

lol, ok be ready, for some seriously amazing things to happen on this site.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki August 19th 2008, 9:40 pm

That's what I'm looking for. Very Happy
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum