Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
I challenge you!! (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

I challenge you!! (Zura)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty I challenge you!! (Zura)

Post by Hitomi July 28th 2008, 10:50 pm

After becoming healed in the Hospital, Hitomi made her way to the cafeteria. She was waiting for her teammate Zura to show up in the cafeteria. It was mid-day and she expected him to be eating lunch anytime soon. She wished to challenge him to a fight and take his points once she won. She decided to wait until he would show up by grabbing something to eat. She waited in line and ordered a salad. As she waited, she found herself a vacant table and sat down to eat, taking her time due to the lack of anything in particular to do.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue0/100I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty Re: I challenge you!! (Zura)

Post by Zura July 28th 2008, 11:02 pm

Kazuki arrived at the cafeteria with a hungry look on his face. Kazuki hadn't eaten ever since his previous training with Lambo, so he didn't care if people were already waiting in line for their food since he was so hungry. Kazuki maneuvered himself to the front of the line and began to grab as much stuff as he could and he took a seat and began to gorge himself.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue36/100I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi July 28th 2008, 11:21 pm

Hitomi looked up to see Zura walking nearby. She left her salad there and using all of her speed, she jumped onto the lunch tables, approaching Zura at high speed and drawing her blade and her gun at the same time. She was determined to win this fight and recover her points. She would then go and defeat Riko and get her points back. At this point, Hitomi knew she couldn't take on an Elite or anything higher. "I found you Zura!!"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue0/100I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 29th 2008, 6:28 pm

When Hitomi appeared right in front of Kazuki, Kazuki was caught by surprise since he was in the middle of gorging himself in massive amounts of food. Kazuki was astonished so much that he fell backwards from his chair and hit his head on the floor. As Kazuki was picking himself up, he rubbed the bump on his head and said to Hitomi

Owww... ah man that hurt, so what's up Hitomi?
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue36/100I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi July 29th 2008, 8:37 pm

Hitomi stared at Zura for the moment and pulled her sword in his direction. She was prepared to strike at him and her desire to grow in strength and go up in the ranks would allow her to, even if it meant attacking a fellow warrior, even if it was her own teammate. She closed her eyes for a second and then re-opened the eye without the tattoo. "I wish to become stronger and I need to become a Red Ranked Warrior. I will go up a rank, even if it means defeating you! By the end of this battle, I'll have all of your points. Get ready." Hitomi was ready to battle and her blade was already out. She was prepared to defeat her ally but she wouldn't go so far as to kill him.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 29th 2008, 8:54 pm

After Kazuki pulled himself together, he stood up and put on his XL-gloves and said to Hitomi in a casual tone.

Okay then let's begin.

Kazuki closed his eyes for a second then reopened them and an aura of flames emitted from his forehead. Kazuki then got into a fighting stance with his legs spread out and his knees bent and he clenched his fists which made his gloves emit flames. The intensity of the flames made Kazuki's clothes rustle around.

Here I go.

Using the flames emitting from his gloves as an acceleration, Kazuki quickly dashed right behind Hitomi and planned to do a kick to Hitomi's side. If this attack were to be successful, it would do 50 damage to Hitomi.

Last edited by Zura on July 29th 2008, 9:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi July 29th 2008, 9:04 pm

OOC: You didn't post the dice
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 29th 2008, 9:23 pm

Zura carried out 1 launched of one I challenge you!! (Zura) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi July 29th 2008, 10:06 pm

Hitomi sensed Zura behind her and used the back of her sword to shield herself and counter him. As he kicked, she attempted to smack him with the back of the sword and inflict the same amount of damage that he initiall used back at him. "Take this Zura, my Reverse Cutter." If the counter succeeded, it would do 50 damage.

Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one I challenge you!! (Zura) AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 29th 2008, 10:37 pm

Kazuki took the counterattack and projected himself backwards to get some distance between him and Hitomi. When Kazuki landed on the ground, he check the cut, he recently got from the counterattack. Kazuki was bleeding but the wound wasn't that bad. Kazuki figured that Hitomi got stronger since their last fight so Kazuki decided to show her some of the new technqiues and tools that he got from his training with Lambo. Kazuki took out a small yellow box out of his pocket and charged it with his flames and the box opened releasing a kangaroo. The kangaroo had a small yellow aura of flames coming out of its tail and had multiple scars all over its body. "This is my new support animal Kangaryuu, now just watch what it does." Yellow flames began to emit all over of Kangaryuu's body and Kangaryuu shot some of the yellow flames onto Kazuki's gloves. Kazuki's gloves started to shine with the yellow flames, and Kazuki resumed his attack by sticking one hand out at Hitomi and the other hand in back of him and he used his XL-burner.

If the XL-burner hits Hitomi, it will do 75 damage plus 5 times the dice roll due to Kangaryuu's added effect.

Kangaryuu's flames Zura carried out 1 launched of one I challenge you!! (Zura) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
XL-burner Zura carried out 1 launched of one I challenge you!! (Zura) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 29th 2008, 10:39 pm

OOC: If the attack hits (which it won't) it would do 90 damage.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi July 30th 2008, 8:29 pm

OOC: Is it Kazuki or Zura?

Hitomi timed herself, allowing Kazuki to draw close to her. She then jumped up high, knowing for sure that she would avoid the attack of Kazuki. As she jumped high, she prepared to slam down on top of Kazuki with her blade to inflict a good deal of damage. This was a new way of performing her average slash since she raised her entire body above her sword with her feet high in the air and her sword below her, coming down towards Kazuki. She didn't completely want to hurt him too much, but she needed to impale him so that he hopefully would give up and forfeit his points. She kept herself in balance, making sure that if she missed, she wouldn't hurt herself. "I won't lose Kazuki."

Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one I challenge you!! (Zura) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one I challenge you!! (Zura) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 30th 2008, 9:43 pm

OOC: At first it was Kazuki but then people started calling my character by my username so I just made it so Zura is Kazuki's nickname.

IC: Kazuki saw that his attack had missed and he noticed that Hitomi was quickly coming down at him with her sword. Kazuki didn't think he would be able to dodge this attack but he attempted anyway. He planned to dodge the attack by using the flames emitting from his gloves to project himself towards another direction so Hitomi's attack would miss. After that Kazuki would attempt to punch Hitomi in the stomach and start his blazing vulcan attack. If blazing vulcan is successful it would do 30 damage times the dice roll number plus 40 damage.

Zura carried out 1 launched of one I challenge you!! (Zura) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Zura carried out 1 launched of one I challenge you!! (Zura) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 30th 2008, 9:44 pm

OOC: How much does your attack do?
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi July 31st 2008, 3:05 pm

OOC: It does 75

Hitomi landed on the top of her sword while the blade was in the ground. She jumped off of it and used it to block Zura's punch attack with her own Reverse Cutter counterattack. If it was successful, it would inflict 50 points of damage. Hitomi then spun to attack again using her momentum. This was a slice using her sword. If this attack worked, it would do 75 points of damage. Hitomi was persistent and she made sure that she wouldn't lose this match. She believed her determination to win was greater than Zura's determination.

Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one I challenge you!! (Zura) AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one I challenge you!! (Zura) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 2nd 2008, 8:40 pm

OOC: Don't forget about our battle Zura
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura August 2nd 2008, 11:13 pm

When Kazuki noticed that his attack had not hit Hitomi and he was going to attacked again, Kazuki quickly jumped backwards and tried to shoot himself upwards using his flames to avoid the counterattack. For the second attack, Kazuki planned to defend against it using his frozen wall technique. But before he put his plans into action, he took out a small red box from his pocket and opened it up and his flame arrow attached itself to his right arm. Two great red colored flames were emitting from both sides of flame arrow. Kazuki didn't plan to use flame arrow yet, but if things got too dangerous for him, he would have no choice but to it's full power on Hitomi.

Zura carried out 1 launched of one I challenge you!! (Zura) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Zura carried out 1 launched of one I challenge you!! (Zura) AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura August 2nd 2008, 11:17 pm

OOC: Oh crap, I forgot to talk about Kazuki getting hit by Hitomi's last attack and I don't want the dice roll number to be changed when I edit.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 4th 2008, 12:03 pm

OOC: It's alright.

IC: Hitomi was a bit displeased that her counterattack missed but she
grinned as her sword made contact with Zura giving him a clean slash
and piercing the wall of ice he made. She jumped back for a moment to
look at the now partially carved ice that was made by Zura. She knew
that Zura had been training because when they first met he didn't know
how to use ice, or at least she didn't think he knew how to use it. "Were
you training a lot Zura? I don't remember you ever being able to use
ice. I had thought that you could only use fire with those gloves of
yours."
Hitomi than began to charge. "It doesn't matter though. I won't lose! I'm too determined and motivated!" She charged with her sword faced at Zura. She was going for another slash. If this slash hit, it would do 75.

Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura August 4th 2008, 9:03 pm

After Kazuki got hit by Hitomi's last attack, he pull himself together and checked the wound that he just got. Kazuki had some cuts here and there but it was nothing that he couldn't handle. Kazuki noticed Hitomi coming in for another attack. Kazuki decided to just take the attack so that Hitomi would be close to him due to her being a close ranged fighter. After Kazuki got slashed again by Hitomi, Kazuki pointed flame arrow right in front of her and put his other hand on top of flame arrow, charging it with a great amount of flame and attempted to shoot Hitomi with it. The shot pushed Kazuki back a couple feet and was difficult to control the pathway of the blast but Kazuki tried his best to keep it controlled. If flame arrow hits it does 75 damage times the dice roll.

Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame August 5th 2008, 11:25 am

Xexame was nearby eating fries. He was watching two students from the school do battle with each other and figured that they were trying to get points by defeating each other for this tournament. He continued eating fries and kept his distance. He would wait until they finished to tell them something. He noticed that the fight was actually a good fight for what he assumed to be lower ranking warriors. He had never really seen anyone lower than Elite fighting except his fight against Kazuki but to see them two fight in the way they were was amazing to say the least.

Wow, I guess Lambo's training has been helping out Kazuki. He's finally mastered that ice element from his training. It also seems that he's a bit faster but can he beat this girl? That's the true question. Perhaps I'll stick around and see how this goes.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 5th 2008, 1:28 pm

Hitomi was a bit nervous and had a surprised look on her face after the attack Zura had shot at her. It was large and she could feel the power from it. She didn't want to be hit by that attack because it seemed like it might finish her in a single blow. Last time Hitomi and Zura fought, he could barely control the gloves. Now he had a new weapon and a new element. Who knows what else he could do now? She dug her sword into the ground next to her and used it to pull herself over. She landed on a chair and then flipped off of the chair, hiding behind a table and hoping to avoid the blast. She couldn't see how close it was, but she wanted to protect herself. She didn't know if the attack would reach where she was hiding. She hoped it wouldn't. "When did Zura get so strong?"

Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one I challenge you!! (Zura) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura August 6th 2008, 3:33 pm

Kazuki saw that his flame arrow's attack had hit Hitomi badly and didn't want to hurt her anymore until she was in top condition. Kazuki took the small box, Kangaryuu was in, and Kangaryuu turned into an aura of flame and when back into the box. Kazuki did the same thing with his flame arrow. Kazuki then calmed down his flames and reached his hand out to Hitomi and said "We should probably stop for today, you look pretty hurt and we're teammates aren't we, isn't looking out for each other what we are suppose to do?" Even though his face was covered with the debris from his attacks and parts of his clothes were cut up from Hitomi's attacks, Kazuki smiled and waited for Hitomi's reply.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 6th 2008, 5:53 pm

Hitomi was hurt badly. She saw Zura come over to her and she thought about attacking. However, Zura didn't seem like he was trrying to hurt her. She thought about his suggestion to finish for the day. She didn't want to though. She wanted to keep fighting. She wanted to grow stronger. "What about this tournament? If I don't beat you then I can't get your points and that means that I won't go up in ranking." Hitomi couldn't decide what to do at first but she thought about her friendship with Zura and put her sword away. "I guess as teammates, we shouldn't be fighting like this. I was blinded by my desire to be better. I apologize."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame August 7th 2008, 3:15 pm

Xexame started to walk over. His fries were still in his hand as he took a chair that Hitomi jumped over and sat down on it. He crunched his fries for a minute and then clapped, trying to be funny and sarcastic and lighten the mood. He personally thought that it was a great battle and a that the cafeteria made a good fighting arena in this particular situation.

"Nice battle guys, you two were great out there. Zura, you've improved since Lambo started training you huh? I on the other hand still cannot use the tonfa that you gave me very well but I have been training. Maybe Lambo could help me out."

He popped another fry into his mouth and after swallowing, he threw in a couple more all at once to finish the container. He then tossed the trash into the nearest trash can and sat back down. He looked at the two of them with a serious face.

"So where will you two go from here? Will anyone get the points or will you two eat some lunch and take a break. I got an idea. Maybe the three of us could spend the day together! Yeah, that could be pretty fun don't ya think?"

Xexame quickly appeared in the middle of Hitomi and Zura and put his elbows on his shoulders. He gave a slight smile which was a bit different from his laid-back and careless face.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
I challenge you!! (Zura) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900I challenge you!! (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next