Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe

3 posters

Go down

Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe

Post by Nejisuke June 30th 2008, 10:55 am

Name: Burning Horizon

Appearance: It has a chest plate that is a simple blackish gray. The The arm pieces are rough and spikey, and has the under color being black, with overlaying jagged lines of red going across them. The shoulder and neck guard is a dark black with a couple of red spots on them. The leggings and boots are dark black and shiny, and has the same jaggedness and color scheme as the arm pieces. Coming out of the back are two spikes that are black and red and smooth.
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe 513d13
Abilities: Burning Horizon is made of an unknown, extremely durable material, that works along with the elementalist body changing ability, allowing it will change along with Nejisuke's body. As and added bonus, it reduces any attack that hits Nejisuke Shoujouhi by 50. Also, by giving the chant 'Return the power of ages past to the same Burning Horizon' and through sacrificing a special dice, the armor will suddenly appear on Nejisuke if he isn't wearing it in case he runs into a fight whenever he doesn't expect it.

Attack
Power: NA

Dice usage: Special

Benefits: supplementary

History: Nejisuke Shoujouhi stands in the field outside his clan/family's small estate. Bodies lie strewn all across the ground. Nejisuke replaces Uzu Shoujouhi to it's place on his belt, then walks back through the field stepping across the dead boddies, of his family and his unknown opponents. He heads into the estate and heads toward the center building, it was his house, or rather his deceased father's house. He goes into the basement and removes a furnace from the far wall. Behind it is a door that his father had told him about. Nejisuke goes through the door, and on the wall hangs a set of armor and a robe on a hook next to it. The armor was the legendary armor of the Shoujouhi known as 'Burning Horizon' said to be crafted by the first human elementalist, and the robe was Nejisuke's father's. Nejisuke took them both and left the estate, never to again return.

Name: Elementalist Robe

Appearance: It is a long black robe with a black rope belt around the center to hold it in place. This robe is extremeley common amoung the higher ranked of the Shoujouhis. It is made of a material simmilar to cotton, with the only difference being that it has been imbuded with the ability to change along with the elementalist in possession.
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe 056f0

Abilities: The robe is made of a meterial very simmilar to cotton, and thanks to the elders of the Shoujouhi, it has the ability to change elements along with Nejisuke. It is also extremely durable, and won't be consumed in fire unlike most clothing items. It is also quite absorbant, which out of battle isn't allways a good thing, but in battle it helps reduce water or poison attacks that hit Nejisuke Shoujouhi by 50. Also thanks to the elders of the Shoujouhi, after being injured, the robe will mend itself.

Attack

Dice usage: NA

Benefits: NA

History: Nejisuke Shoujouhi stands in the field outside his clan/family's small estate. Bodies lie strewn all across the ground. Nejisuke replaces Uzu Shoujouhi to it's place on his belt, then walks back through the field stepping across the dead boddies, of his family and his unknown opponents. He heads into the estate and heads toward the center building, it was his house, or rather his deceased father's house. He goes into the basement and removes a furnace from the far wall. Behind it is a door that his father had told him about. Nejisuke goes through the door, and on the wall hangs a set of armor and a robe on a hook next to it. The armor was the legendary armor of the Shoujouhi known as 'Burning Horizon' said to be crafted by the first human elementalist, and the robe was Nejisuke's father's. Nejisuke took them both and left the estate, never to again return.

Last edited by Nejisuke on July 17th 2008, 5:41 pm; edited 6 times in total
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Left_bar_bleue100/100Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty Re: Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe

Post by Nejisuke July 1st 2008, 6:27 pm

done
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Left_bar_bleue100/100Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty Re: Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe

Post by Kisuke July 1st 2008, 8:07 pm

What does the Elementalist Robe actually do? It can't make you invincible, and I think your armor should either be only able to defend against less or should require a Special Dice.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke July 1st 2008, 9:31 pm

no, it doesn't make me invincible or anything, just it itself can't be destroyed by anything. it can of course be cut through and he is still effected by all attacks. i just don't want anyone saying that it was destroyed in battle by fire or anything.

and i have edited the other part.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke July 8th 2008, 10:03 pm

i edited things a bit. can i get approval?
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke July 8th 2008, 10:40 pm

Overall, the two pieces of clothing don't seem too bad. The armor and robe are pretty good but there are a few things that I can't get cleared up. For the armor, I think that you should make it so that it costs one Special Dice to use make it appear and activate for the battle. The robe doesn't have enough lines for the abilities and I don't know why you need it. It doesn't seem to do anything except act as clothing.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke July 9th 2008, 6:49 pm

i need the robe just for the ability to change along with him. it is just something i have always had for the character, and so i had to put it up for aproval.

and i already have so many things costing special dice, but ok. edited.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki July 10th 2008, 7:44 pm

You should give it a dice cost
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Left_bar_bleue63/100Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke July 10th 2008, 10:54 pm

ok, done.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke July 17th 2008, 10:33 am

bump
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke July 17th 2008, 4:11 pm

Still not up to par. The robe needs 5 lines for abilities. Other than that, you're good to go once its fixed.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke July 17th 2008, 5:41 pm

ok, how's this.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke July 17th 2008, 7:08 pm

Nejisuke wrote:Name: Burning Horizon

Appearance: It has a chest plate that is a
simple blackish gray. The The arm pieces are rough and spikey, and has
the under color being black, with overlaying jagged lines of red going
across them. The shoulder and neck guard is a dark black with a couple
of red spots on them. The leggings and boots are dark black and shiny,
and has the same jaggedness and color scheme as the arm pieces. Coming
out of the back are two spikes that are black and red and smooth.
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe 513d13
Abilities:
Burning Horizon is made of an unknown, extremely durable material, that
works along with the elementalist body changing ability, allowing it
will change along with Nejisuke's body. As and added bonus, it reduces
any attack that hits Nejisuke Shoujouhi by 50. Also, by giving the
chant 'Return the power of ages past to the same Burning Horizon' and
through sacrificing a special dice, the armor will suddenly appear on
Nejisuke if he isn't wearing it in case he runs into a fight whenever
he doesn't expect it.

Attack

Dice usage: Special

Benefits: supplementary

History:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi stands in the field outside his clan/family's small
estate. Bodies lie strewn all across the ground. Nejisuke replaces Uzu
Shoujouhi to it's place on his belt, then walks back through the field
stepping across the dead boddies, of his family and his unknown
opponents. He heads into the estate and heads toward the center
building, it was his house, or rather his deceased father's house. He
goes into the basement and removes a furnace from the far wall. Behind
it is a door that his father had told him about. Nejisuke goes through
the door, and on the wall hangs a set of armor and a robe on a hook
next to it. The armor was the legendary armor of the Shoujouhi known as
'Burning Horizon' said to be crafted by the first human elementalist,
and the robe was Nejisuke's father's. Nejisuke took them both and left
the estate, never to again return.

Name: Elementalist Robe

Appearance:
It is a long black robe with a black rope belt around the center to
hold it in place. This robe is extremeley common amoung the higher
ranked of the Shoujouhis. It is made of a material simmilar to cotton,
with the only difference being that it has been imbuded with the
ability to change along with the elementalist in possession.
Nejisuke Shoujouhi's Armor and Robe 056f0

Abilities:
The robe is made of a meterial very simmilar to cotton, and thanks to
the elders of the Shoujouhi, it has the ability to change elements
along with Nejisuke. It is also extremely durable, and won't be
consumed in fire unlike most clothing items. It is also quite
absorbant, which out of battle isn't allways a good thing, but in
battle it helps reduce water or poison attacks that hit Nejisuke
Shoujouhi by 50. Also thanks to the elders of the Shoujouhi, after
being injured, the robe will mend itself.

Attack

Dice usage: NA

Benefits: NA

History:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi stands in the field outside his clan/family's small
estate. Bodies lie strewn all across the ground. Nejisuke replaces Uzu
Shoujouhi to it's place on his belt, then walks back through the field
stepping across the dead boddies, of his family and his unknown
opponents. He heads into the estate and heads toward the center
building, it was his house, or rather his deceased father's house. He
goes into the basement and removes a furnace from the far wall. Behind
it is a door that his father had told him about. Nejisuke goes through
the door, and on the wall hangs a set of armor and a robe on a hook
next to it. The armor was the legendary armor of the Shoujouhi known as
'Burning Horizon' said to be crafted by the first human elementalist,
and the robe was Nejisuke's father's. Nejisuke took them both and left
the estate, never to again return.

APPROVED
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke July 17th 2008, 7:27 pm

thank you.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down