Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Katrina Robyn (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Katrina Robyn (not finished)

2 posters

Go down

Katrina Robyn (not finished) Empty Katrina Robyn (not finished)

Post by Sara June 16th 2008, 5:52 pm

No where near done! I had to go to bed half way through!

[[Main, but a second character]]

Name: Katrina Robyn

Race: Human, but most humans would call her a witch

Alliance: Sentou Gakuin

Homeland: Katrina comes from a land over a vast ocean, originally, it is a completely different part of the world to where Sentou Gakuin is and is mostly made up of forest land. The Village is Canifis from the Country Tournne. In this part of the world there is only humans and animals, no demons or hybrids, they never crossed the ocean to get there. Canifis is the largest village in the country (there are no cities or towns) and has a population of about three thousand people. With the ground being mostly forest areas and lush greenery, there is always plenty to eat here and no one ever goes hungry. There are huge mountain ranges. The country is not very advanced, it has no electricity and everything is very natural. Village wars are fought with melee combat, bow and arrows and catapults, no guns or bombs. The people here live simply and in virtual peace, with a government that usually solves disputes with words not wars. The country is very fixed on it's religion and hates anything out of the ordinary.

Appearance: Katrina Robyn (not finished) Cf8a75cb1585c371 (ignore the mask in her hand)
Katrina has black hair and green eyes, which is different from the majority of her countrymen, who have bland hair and blue eyes. Her hair is long with a short bit of frindge that comes between her eyes. The hat on her head is the traditional purple hat that marked her as a preistess of her country, the silver buckle on it, instead of the usual gold marked her as a preistess of Canifis. The other clothes are typical clothes of young women in Tournne at the time, except for the socks and shoes and gloves. Her main artical of clothing is a purple, grey and black dress with red ribbons weaving arounf the edges and along the middle, the fact that the ribbon is velvet shows shows she comes from a well respected and wealthy family. She wears no jewellry as a show of respect and dedication to the god of Tournne who demands simplicity. On both of her ankles are the purple bands of someone who has been marked as a witch or blashemer, there are unremovable and will stay on her for as long as she is alive (makes putting socks n very difficult). Katrina is tall, about 5"8 and 5"11 in her heels, she weighs very little because she hardly ever uses hand to hand combat and so has very little muscle. Her fingernails are normally painted black, but she cometimes chages this to Royal Blue or Dark Purple (occasionally even Dark green).

Ranking: tbc

Personality:
Katrina is quite a happy and carefree person, considering what has happened to her. Even if she is feeling very unhappy she will still make out that she is fine. She naturally does this to stop people worrying about her and to stop awkward questions. She usually has a small smile on at all times. She is friendly and caring most of the time and has a brilliant sense of humour, finding most things in life funny. However she despises lateness and will silently hate you if you are late meeting with her. Despite her good nature, she judges books by their preverbial cover and if you off a bad impression when you first meet her you will need to do something pretty awesome to make up for this. She gives people the benefit of the doubt most of the time and when there is tension in the air always tries to sort it out and clear it. She ususally has some form of chocolate and sweet on her at all times which matches her sweet disposition. She is very laid back. Katrina is definately a good person, though she does enjoy a good fight every now and again. She doesn't think anyone is wholey evil and always forgives with ease. She likes sweet things and reading fantasy books, also likes reading some of her many spell books that litter her fkoor. She hates people who are late and dislikes those who address her as a witch. She aims to live an easy life, free from most worries, doing whatever it is she feels like.

Type of Warrior:
swordsman, energy, spellcaster

Elemental Affinity:
Fire and Air

History/Character's Background Story:
Katrina was born to a family who lived in the very centre of the largest village. Near the royal family who ruled over the entire of Tournne. The family was well respected in Canifis and indeed, Tournne itself. They had high political power and a strong spiritual basis to be near the centre of everyone’s lives. Her father was a politician, an adviser to the King himself and a man who directly influenced the lives of most who came within the palace walls. He was often sent to sort out squabbles between villagers else where in the country. Growing up near the palace had meant she was a regular play mate of the young Prince of Tournne who was but a year older than she was. Her mother was the head priestess of Canifis’s temple to their main god, Vald. This job took up most of her time and as the majority of people worshipped this god, Katrina’s mother was seen as very important. When Katrina was old enough, she took great pride herself in joining with the sect of Vald, she rose quickly though the ranks and soon donned the clothing that marked her as a divine follower of Vald.

As the years went on she soon realised she was different, and that a number of people around her were different also. She was very afraid at this point in her life, being so close to an authority that hated things that were different, being so was very dangerous. She feared more for her family that herself, they’d be shamed if she was found to be “strange” or out if the ordinary. Still, her talents intrigued her and she wanted to improve at them. Practicing in the dead of night and only when she was alone she became more and more capable with them and was soon in control of a lot of skills. Though she managed to keep her skills secret, other were not so lucky and when Katrina was but fifteen years old the great purge started.

The purge was a huge atrocity in Tournne that turned it upside down. Women all over the country were found, and if they had special powers or not they were still found to being guilty of what was henceforth known as “witchcraft”. They took the phrase form an old legend that had seeped into Tournne from another far off country. These women, mostly priestesses, and some men were condemned to be burned alive, as sacrifices to Vald and some of the other gods who, according to the King, were sent by Vald and the others to test their dedication to the religion and that to show their dedication these women must take the brunt of the fire and die by it’s hand.

In actual fact the King had seen these people as a threat to his crown and had wanted them to be eradicated so that his line could continue to dominate the country. Under his orders a small, yet well equipped army searched the land, and rewarded whoever could point out a “witch” greatly, with power and wealth. In one year alone almost seven thousand women had been burnt alive and fear was running ramped amongst all who remained alive.

Luckily for Katrina, her family’s wealth and power kept her safe from investigation, no one that close to the king could possibly be conspiring against him. But when no more “witches” had been found for a few weeks, he started looking closer to home, wondering if that was where the threat had lay all along.

A few days into the Canifis investigation, the men came to see Katrina’s mother. Her home had been accused of being one of these witches, there had been suspicions of this for a while and her mother had been found guilty. Unable to allow her own mother to accept the blame for what she had been doing. Katrina confessed that it had been her all along that had been practicing her skills and spells and that her mother and father had nothing to do with it.

They took her away and, as she had confessed didn’t even bother to try her. She was taken before the king, who expressed his sadness at what she was doing that that she disappointed him greatly. He ordered her to be executed just like everyone else.

On her way to the stake she did a lot of thinking, mostly about the gods she dedicated her life to, and who had either betrayed her or where never there to help her in the first place. She now doubted their entire existence. As she stood there and as the wood piled higher round her, she could have easily escaped, but she knew she couldn’t do this because it would hurt all of those around and she knew none of this was there fault. She couldn’t hurt innocent people, even if it meant her death. She closed her eyes and waited, But before the fire could start up, the restraints on her arms were cut. And she was free. Someone tugged at her amd and they fled the platform where they were before anyone could stop them. The man who saved her wore a dark mask and was dressed all in black, she had no idea who he was. They both ran and got onto the back of a hay cart, that was going in the direction of the sea town near Canifis. Or so Katrina assumed.

When they got there, the man ran Katrina to a boat. He removed his mask and looked at her with sad and sorry eyes. It was the prince that she had grown up with. He hugged her close and said that, when he was king, when his father had died, that he’d send word across the water and she could come back. Katrina was speechless and made no comment as he pulled her onto the boat and then got off again. He told her that he’s miss her and to try to live on as best she could until she could come home. It was sad for the sole reason that, the boats across the water, to the country she was now in only travelled every five years, to find out about situations there.

She spent about three years wondering round the wilderness of this new world, friendless and alone. She lived off the land, some of the same plants grew there in this new land. She kept looking, trying to find something normal. Her only real comfort was that she could now practice openly, and when people saw it, she has originally suspected to be hated, but it had seemed everyday to them.

RPing Sample:
(Give a little sample of how you can RP with this character. You do not
need to have a battle with this character. The RP sample must be at
least 20 lines and must include some kind of dialogue)

I'll do the RP sample tomorrow as well @_@

Last edited by Sara on June 24th 2008, 7:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female
Number of posts : 200
Interests : Martial Arts; Music.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Katrina Robyn (not finished) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Katrina Robyn (not finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Katrina Robyn (not finished) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Katrina Robyn (not finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
Katrina Robyn (not finished) Left_bar_bleue100/100Katrina Robyn (not finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Katrina Robyn (not finished) Empty Re: Katrina Robyn (not finished)

Post by Hitomi June 16th 2008, 6:08 pm

That's a good picture. Where did you get that from?

I think this will be a good character once you finish. Surprised
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Katrina Robyn (not finished) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Katrina Robyn (not finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Katrina Robyn (not finished) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Katrina Robyn (not finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Katrina Robyn (not finished) Left_bar_bleue0/100Katrina Robyn (not finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara June 16th 2008, 6:35 pm

http://photobucket.com/image/anime%20witch/spiritedsong/random%20anime/cf8a75cb1585c371.jpg?o=905

that is the picture... is took ages and patience to find. Razz
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Katrina Robyn (not finished) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Katrina Robyn (not finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Katrina Robyn (not finished) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Katrina Robyn (not finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
Katrina Robyn (not finished) Left_bar_bleue100/100Katrina Robyn (not finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 16th 2008, 6:57 pm

What's tbc?
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Katrina Robyn (not finished) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Katrina Robyn (not finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Katrina Robyn (not finished) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Katrina Robyn (not finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Katrina Robyn (not finished) Left_bar_bleue0/100Katrina Robyn (not finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara June 17th 2008, 2:52 pm

It stands for To be certified. Like in films.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down