Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
some random cartoons i found online. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

some random cartoons i found online.

+3
Sara
Jisenki
Nejisuke
7 posters

Go down

some random cartoons i found online. Empty some random cartoons i found online.

Post by Nejisuke May 27th 2008, 10:11 pm

some random cartoons i found online. KThumb%20Tac0001

some random cartoons i found online. Spool00010001
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue4700/4700some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue3750/3750some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue100/100some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

some random cartoons i found online. Empty Re: some random cartoons i found online.

Post by Jisenki May 27th 2008, 10:38 pm

Spool...HA!

I got one:

A lady walks into a doctor's office. The doctor has urgent news that he needed to tell her. The lady sat down on a bench in front of the doctor and asked: "Doctor! What's the problem?!!" The doctor replies: "Thank you for coming in today. I have some news to tell you, both good and bad." The shocked lady asks: "Well what's the good news?" The doctor replies: "Well, the good news is that you have a full 24 hours to live." She shouts: "That's the good news?!! What's the bad news then?" The doctor shakes his head says: "Well, the bad news is....I've been trying to call you since yesterday."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue6400/6400some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue4400/4400some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue63/100some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

some random cartoons i found online. Empty Re: some random cartoons i found online.

Post by Sara May 28th 2008, 12:26 pm

I heard this joke on a British pannel show called QI... I laughed.

The CIA had an opening for an assassin. After all of the background
checks, interviews, and testing were done there were three finalists —
two men and one woman. For the final test, the CIA agents took one of
the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

"We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what
the circumstances. Inside this room you will find your wife sitting in
a chair. You have to kill her.”

The first man said, “You can’t be serious. I could never shoot my wife."
The agent replies, “Then you’re not the right man for this job."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun
and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. Then the
agent came out with tears in his eyes. “I tried, but I can’t kill my
wife.”

The agent replies, “You don’t have what it takes. Take your wife and go home.”

Finally, it was the woman’s turn. Only she was told to kill her
husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one
shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the
walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and
there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said, “You
B*stards! You didn’t tell me the gun was loaded with blanks. I had to beat him
to death with the chair.”
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female
Number of posts : 200
Interests : Martial Arts; Music.

The BattleField
Health Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue4000/4000some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue100/100some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 28th 2008, 1:00 pm

hahahahahahahahhhaha!!!!! those were both hilarious.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue4700/4700some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue3750/3750some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara May 28th 2008, 1:04 pm

Jisenki's was better than mine XD I actually LOLed.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue4000/4000some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 28th 2008, 1:11 pm

i think yours was better. heres one i got in an email...

A teacher was helping one of her kindergarten students put on his boots? He asked for help and she could see why. Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on. By the time they got the second boot on, she had worked up a sweat.

She almost cried when the little boy said, "Teacher, they're on the wrong feet." She looked, and sure enough, they were. It wasn't any easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on. She managed to keep her cool as, together, they worked to get the boots back on, this time on the right feet.

He then announced, "These aren't my boots."

She bit her tongue, rather than get right in his face and scream, "Why didn't you say so?" like she wanted to. Once again she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots off his little feet.

No sooner had they gotten the boots off when he said, "They're my brother's boots. My Mom made me wear 'em."

Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But she mustered up what grace and courage she had left to wrestle the boots on his feet again.

Helping him into his coat, she asked, "Now, where are your mittens?"

He said, "I stuffed 'em in the toes of my boots."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 28th 2008, 2:35 pm

I liked Sara's too. I pictured that. (Someone trying to shoot their husband and the gun had blanks).

Nejisuke's is hilarious too. I'd be pissed if that were me but at the same time I'd probably be dying from laughter on the inside.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue6400/6400some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue4400/4400some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue63/100some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko May 28th 2008, 3:21 pm

I like all of those jokes. Look at these anime jokes

some random cartoons i found online. Akatsuki_Lifestyle

some random cartoons i found online. Bleach-Ninja
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue2200/3000some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue1700/2500some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara May 28th 2008, 4:11 pm

Urgh! Sakura as Byakuya?! ¬_¬ That was a bad choice. But I can see Sasuke as Ishida though.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 28th 2008, 4:29 pm

I like the Bleach/Naruto one. I couldn't see the entire Akatsuki one though. It's cut off.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue6035/6225some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue3575/4500some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 28th 2008, 9:28 pm

some random cartoons i found online. Wrestler[/URL]
some random cartoons i found online. Tea[/URL]
some random cartoons i found online. Comicweedweird2[/URL]

Last edited by Zura on May 28th 2008, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue4150/4150some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue4200/4200some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue36/100some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 28th 2008, 9:37 pm

The set-up alone was good. Igive it a hahaha Razz
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara May 29th 2008, 4:15 am

i loled at the wrestling one.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 29th 2008, 10:22 am

The second one with the snapple was good too. Where do you guys get these?
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 29th 2008, 12:26 pm

some random cartoons i found online. Rprofessor[/URL]

Just search Cyanide and Happiness on google and a link should take you to find these comics
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue4150/4150some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue4200/4200some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue36/100some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 29th 2008, 12:48 pm

Those are great.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 10th 2008, 6:09 pm

some random cartoons i found online. 080423
some random cartoons i found online. 080428
some random cartoons i found online. 080504
some random cartoons i found online. 080513
some random cartoons i found online. 080530
some random cartoons i found online. 080608
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 10th 2008, 7:30 pm

That actually makes perfect sense, especially the one with the boy or girl thing. How can someone walk up to you like that and you ask them 'are you a boy or girl?' and then your grandson walks in and some stranger suggests a name and that's what you call them?

I must admit, I laughed once I realized what it was about. Its just that funny.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue4250/5000some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue4900/4900some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
some random cartoons i found online. Left_bar_bleue0/100some random cartoons i found online. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down