Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Someone For Support? I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Someone For Support?

5 posters

Go down

Someone For Support? Empty Someone For Support?

Post by Kisuke May 12th 2008, 8:02 pm

Here's a suggestion. What if we are allowed to make our character freely as long as they are support characters. By this, I mean characters that don't fight, or at least with the dice that are used as support to characters that one has already made with the intention of these said characters being to enhance and further the storyline of the characters already created.

My reason for this is as such: I think on a forum, people are drawn when they can express the creativity that they have unrestricted or at least almost unrestricted. I know you have times when you allow a person to create another character, but the support characters will be characters aside from the one's we can use with the dice. I noticed that the batlefield page only had room enough for three characters. This is fine, but I think that extra characters should be permitted. This way, it doesn't interfere with the dice system, the battlefield, and it allows members to be on more. Plus, it looks good to new members when they look towards the character creation section and see tons of creative characters that they can Role-play with (not as in use, but as in against).

This is just a suggestion but I think you'll like it if you consider it. Also, you can set restrictions by allowing Users to only make a character once they have reached a certain post count. This will also help the forum as those with low counts will try to be on more and post more, thus allowing them to make another character, thus allowing them to post more to gain the ability to make yet another character. Plus, it will make the forum a bit more active and fill in those spots that we don't have such as me having more Suzaku members or you guys having more school people to fill in the ranks. The mods don't really have to keep up with anyone other than the three main characters a person can have either and that runs itself for the most part so other than approvals, there isn't much more done than now.

Just a thought, but please consider it. Comments supporting this...or not, are greatly accepted.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue100/100Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Someone For Support? Empty Re: Someone For Support?

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 8:06 pm

i sorta like the idea, i've allways wanted to RP as some random weak person with no abilities, among a bunch of super awesome people......
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue100/100Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 12th 2008, 8:18 pm

See it's a good idea right? And you can see how many other people will want to do this too and build a post amount right?
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 8:30 pm

hmmm.....maybe. but i don't know how many other people would want to do it.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 12th 2008, 8:49 pm

If we get creative RPers...a lot will
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2008, 9:24 pm

This is truly not a good idea, due to the fact that our site would be flooded with these 'support' characters and people would be constantly switching characters, and the site would be flooded with post that do nothing but up people's post counts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 12th 2008, 9:33 pm

Yeah it would. That's why they're support. They support the characters of the user to make the storyline go. As you may have noticed, with the time rule in effect, you can only post in certain places at a time. If you make more characters, you can post in more places and make the forum more active. I think it's a good idea. SO far I can't find any fault in it.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2008, 9:38 pm

The same number of posters overly posting does not make the forum more active, what makes the forum more active are more active new members. So truly the only way to make the forum more active and get more characters is to get more active members to join and earn points toward the Book of Legends to make other characters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 10:50 pm

I don't think I'm making Book of Legends. I do think that is a partially good idea. Give me a day to think it over though. I would have to think of new rules. I'll post here by tommorow though and tell you what I think.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue63/100Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 13th 2008, 2:41 pm

It's been a day, and I think that I'll consider it. We can try it for about a week and see how it's turning out and if it is good, I'll keep it. If it's not so good than I'm getting rid of the idea.

I'm open to more persuading though so if mods or members have ideas either PRO or CON, I'm open to them.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue63/100Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 13th 2008, 8:57 pm

Sorry to triple post but I'm making a simple rule for everyone to follow if they wish to make a new character:

Your newly made character will not count towards the three unless you have my permission. If you make one that isn't of the three, that character cannot use dice as Kisuke suggested meaning that it cannot be entered in any tournaments unless in the future there are tournaments that are non-Dice.

As I said, we'll try this for about a week and see how it works out.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2008, 8:59 pm

Not approving or disapproving, but what is the item that allows a new character on this forum, I thought it was the Book of Legends but I am notm sure at this moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 13th 2008, 9:55 pm

I haven't made one. I planned on just having random moments in which I'll say something like:

WHoever's on the forum can make a new character towards their maximum three

or

Whoever was active has the ability to...etc....

Something like that like I've been doing.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 14th 2008, 5:34 pm

I think this is a great idea. Its used on other forums all of the time but you need people with creativity to do this.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue0/100Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 14th 2008, 6:23 pm

shouldn't there be another template for them.....the current one would be a bit excesive for minor characters.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 14th 2008, 11:47 pm

Now you guys see. There is a lot of good in this. More freedom to express creativity.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 16th 2008, 4:43 pm

I like the template. Its not as complicated as the last forum.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue0/100Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara May 28th 2008, 12:15 pm

This is late... and I am sorry for that, but I think this would be good for people in Suzaku and the like, because i doubt suzaku will ever get that many people and it'd be better to make it seem more powerful by having unimportant characters that can be ordered around so long as nothing much happens to what they do.

As far as I can see, Suzaku has i think 4 members including Kisuke and that, to me doesn't sound like an opressive organisation especially compared to The school.

Having random henchmen and things would make suzaku sound a lot stronger.

So, like, no one makes new characters it'd be like if a battle between Sentou gakuin and suzaku broke out other characters could mention fighting unnamed characters to give things more depth.

Dunno if I grasped this or not...
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female
Number of posts : 200
Interests : Martial Arts; Music.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Someone For Support? Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Someone For Support? Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 28th 2008, 2:21 pm

No one's mentioned that and I think its a good idea. Just as long as no one meta games it should be perfectly fine.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down