Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sad Serio-chan
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
    Storyline::Setting The Scene I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Storyline::Setting The Scene

2 posters

Go down

Storyline::Setting The Scene Empty Storyline::Setting The Scene

Post by Jisenki May 10th 2008, 2:12 pm

The world of Sentou Gakuin takes place in a fantasy world where much of the world is futuristic while still retaining modernized ways. Sentou Gakuin is the strongest school with its upbringing of powerful students, teachers with tremendous strength, and most of all the dominant military power. Sentou Gakuin also has many defense systems designed to keep out intruders. Being the powerful school that it is, many of the world's warriors, whether they come from their own land or are plain wanderers without a past, come to the school in search of learning new skills. For this reason, wanderers are allowed into the school unless they are marked as threatening or dangerous.

Besides the good atmosphere around the school, there is also a bad atmosphere elsewhere. On another section of the world lies a place known as Suzaku Fortress, which houses the world's most evil criminals. At this point in time, Suzaku is unknown as a force to the rest of the world and has yet to begin their evil ways. Their goal is to ultimately take over Sentou Gakuin for its military power and take control of the world. The steps that they must perform to get there are unknown to those outside of Suzaku.

With evil in the world, there are those that benefit from the evil. These people are Ryoushi, who are powerful bounty hunters whose goal is to make a profit while living their own life. Ryoushi may have their own goals and may not like searching for bounties, but they are wanderers that have most likely had a lot of experience in battles and may be considered dangerous. Due to the acts of some Ryoushi, they are searched for by the school and sometimes Suzaku members but for different intents. Suzaku may want their help and assistance while Sentou Gakuin wants to imprison them.
    Jisenki
    Jisenki
    Head Warrior
    Head Warrior

Male
    Number of posts : 1722
    Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Storyline::Setting The Scene Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Storyline::Setting The Scene Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Storyline::Setting The Scene Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Storyline::Setting The Scene Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
    Experience Points :
    Storyline::Setting The Scene Left_bar_bleue63/100Storyline::Setting The Scene Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Storyline::Setting The Scene Empty Re: Storyline::Setting The Scene

Post by Xexame May 13th 2008, 6:27 pm

This helps a lot. More information about the forum and when it takes place.
    Xexame
    Xexame
    Elite Warrior

Male
    Number of posts : 528
    Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Storyline::Setting The Scene Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Storyline::Setting The Scene Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Storyline::Setting The Scene Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Storyline::Setting The Scene Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
    Experience Points :
    Storyline::Setting The Scene Left_bar_bleue0/100Storyline::Setting The Scene Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down