Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Fiero Jakumen the Survivor

2 posters

Go down

Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Empty Fiero Jakumen the Survivor

Post by Ixion7 April 18th 2010, 3:17 am

"There's a huge difference between the two of us. You point your gun at me, hoping to scare me or frighten me somehow. I, on the other hand, would have already shot you 7 times by now. The 6 bullets would be for your head, hands, legs, and heart. The 7th bullet would be for you daring to fight me in the first place. For your hesitation, you only win death. Now rot in hell bastard."

Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Hisage9gh

Theme Song

Name: Fiero Jakumen
~Nickname: The Mask
Breed: Human
Alliance: Neither
Ranking: Yellow Warrior
Warrior Class: Swordsman, Alchemist
~Sub-Class: Samurai, Destructionist
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
------------

Homeland: N/A
Physical Description:

[X]

Atop the young man's head lies scruffy and slightly spiked hair. Its not unkempt yet its not perfectly combed either. From a past of running, distrust, and some fear among many other things his hair not one of his main concerns. Fiero has very narrow eyes. They don't express much concern at all and seem very discontent and unsatisfied. His face bears a long gray mark that cuts straight through the center of his face just centimeters above his nose. The mark is a curse mark that appeared as a result of him forfeiting a portion of his humanity.

Personality:

[Lonely][Caring][Bold][Cruel][Heartless][Ill-Tempered]

Fiero is a rather cruel and uncaring man no matter what way you look at him. He lives only for himself and serves only himself. He doesn't have an outward rebellious side of him, but instead, he merely does what he desires to achieve his own goals. His actions and the way others perceive him cause him to be lonely and live a life of almost complete solitude. His semi-perfect solitude is, however, disrupted by the demon residing both in his conscience and within his sword simultaneously. There is a caring side to Fiero although it is expressed not to human or humanoid beings, but to creatures. Fiero understands that creatures can't always take care of themselves. He also realizes that they are constantly being taken advantage of, which gives him something else to fight for besides his own goals.

Fiero is very daring and very bold. He will do things that an ordinary and even an extraordinary person would dare not do. Some people have trouble living with themselves after taking a life. Fiero is different. He is quite the cold-blooded killer. He would even turn on his own allies if it would suit his desires most of all. Part of these negative emotions may have derived from the demon within, but it isn't unlikely that Fiero is naturally this way.

One of the things that define Fiero's personality well is his lack of temper control. It doesn't require much for Fiero to become angry or enraged, which as a result sparks the other traits. Although he is very negative, he is hard to understand. Because of his loner attitude, he never opens up to anyone at all which means that no one will ever know his true intentions or the reasons for his "madness".

Fiero is generally a negative and cruel person towards other people but his emotions are only amplified when the demonic side of him begins to take partial. Up to this point, the demon has yet to take control 100% to the extent where Fiero has lost all humanly will, but at its current rate, the possibility of that happening is quickly increasing.

Fiero has a method of forcing the demonic presence within him but in doing so, he has some symptoms to it. When forcing the demon from coming out, his begins to shake and quickly become irritable. His eyes also bulge and his sword begins to rattle.

------------

History/Background:

[The Mask is born]

*The story leading to how Fiero was born and who his parents were. Basically, this section will be some insight into the past of Fiero's family*

[The Mark of a Warrior]

*Fiero's father learns that he is a natural born fighter and attempts to train his son. Both Fiero and his father are defeated by a group of bandits looking forward to only hurting the innocent for their own amusement. They end up killing Fiero's cat and his mother. Powerless, Fiero can only watch with tears running down his cheeks*

[The Young Kitten Creature]

*Years later, Fiero is separated from his father during a day in Nyukyoto. After searching for days, he was unable to locate him and decided to leave, hoping that his father would do the same and some day meet up with him. At this point, Fiero's personality has changed dramatically from the timid and kind-hearted being he once was to the angry, lonely, and ill-mannered young man that he is now. Even though he has changed, he still shows some kindness when he meets up with a poor young kitten resembling his own cat that was killed. This shows that he is still kind and caring as he even sheds tears over the kitten and works hard to provide shelter for it and feed it*

[Sentenced To Prison]

*Eventually, Fiero finds the group that killed his mother and his cat. With haste, he slaughters them all in the most brutal manner but is spotted by a Dytrol Officer and sent to prison. He is tagged as number 66 and even serves in the prison for a few weeks but is released once it was determined that his crime was just. The warden decided that he deserved some sort of punishment and instead banished him to Phantasmogoria until he was able to escape on his own*

[Banished to Phantasmogoria]

*In Phantasmogoria, Fiero suffers for what feels like an eternity but is only 2 days until he realizes what Phantasmogoria is. Understanding its properties, he manages to create a wormhole in which he can escape but at the cost of doing so, he gives up a portion of his humanity, leaving it behind*

[Inhumane!]

*Weeks after escaping Phantasmogoria, Fiero discovers that by losing his humanity he also developed a demon like persona. Unable to cope with such a being within him, he seeks out a Shaman that can extract the beastly form from within him. He manages to find the shaman in Kaisale Village and get his demon extracted. The demon, however, is sealed within his blade*

[The Spirit of my Blade]

*The Spirit begins to erupt and hurt others in a fit of rage. Fiero manages to settle it but is unable to completely calm it. Unable to also destroy the sword, he tries to leave it behind and bury it. Unfortunately, the sword itself prevents Fiero from breaking the bond between the two as it weakens him. Fiero is forced to live with his demon as it refuses to depart and be left alone even though Fiero desires solitude*

[Reunited]

*Fiero finally meets his father after searching for so long. During a short reunion, the blade decides to show its control and power by forcing Fiero to battle against his father. Though his father is also powerful, he was defeated against the sword. Even though his father was killed, he only lost due to being unable to kill his own soon in combat*

[Inhumanity Takes its Toll]

*Angered, Fiero tries to rid himself of the sword once again but find out that its impossible. The sword mocks him, stating that part of the demon still lives within him. He then possesses Fiero and using his body, goes on a killing spree in the name with the face of his wielder, slaying many people in Kaisale. Now a murderer, Fiero tries to find a place to hide. Before fleeing from Kaisale, a man seals his powers in hopes of stopping him from causing more harm. As a result, his powers have lowered to beginning level. He decided that he needed to hide from Dytrol Officers while also learning how to get his powers back*

[A Place to Hide...The Road to Sentou Gakuin]

*In haste, Fiero heads to Sentou Gakuin after hearing about it from his father. He hopes to regain his former strength while also gaining the strength necessary to control his sword*

RP Sample:

I can't control it. The..the monster. It won't let me....It won't allow it. I thought I could cage it but its getting harder. Its ugly. Its taking over. Its upset. Its coming.

Fiero's partner pulled out his machine gun. "Then I'll have to stop you and it. We can't risk the mission on your beast taking control. Not at a time like this!!" As Fiero clenched his forehead with his sword in hand, his partner placed the barrel of the 4 foot long gun directly beside his temple, pushing it in deep, making an indent. "Farewell good friend, Fiero Jakumen." The blade sliced through the barrel and immediately chopped the arm of Fiero's partner into tiny pieces. His partner yelled out of pain. "The beast is coming, but that doesn't give you an excuse to kill me." Fiero grabbed the machine gun with left hand and stabbed his partner with the sword, prying his mouth open as the blade easily went through his head. Fiero shoved what remained of the gun in the man's mouth and jammed it down his throat as far as possible. With a sigh, Fiero smiled. "Sweet dreams." He pulled the trigger on his partner's weapon and the gun began to go insane, firing uncontrollably within the partner's throat. From within his stomach, blood began to fill up until it began to literally flood out of the man's mouth and onto the hands of Fiero. Fiero didn't stop there. he kept stabbing. He continued to stab the body of his victim numerous times. After counting, he counted 200 stabs to the body and 423 slashes to the body. "Wow, I can't believe that only seconds ago, this was a corpse. Oh well. Too bad bastard, you shouldn't have tried to kill me. A**H**e." Fiero walked away as the beast began to withdraw into his sword and mind.

Last edited by Ixion7 on June 13th 2010, 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Ixion7
Ixion7
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 105

The BattleField
Health Points:
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Left_bar_bleue3100/3400Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Empty_bar_bleue  (3100/3400)
Experience Points :
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Left_bar_bleue0/100Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Empty Re: Fiero Jakumen the Survivor

Post by Ixion7 May 15th 2010, 6:07 pm

I always have a hard time continuing characters once I take a long time to make them.
Ixion7
Ixion7
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Left_bar_bleue3100/3400Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Empty_bar_bleue  (3100/3400)
Experience Points :
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Left_bar_bleue0/100Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixion7 June 13th 2010, 12:23 am

Finished. My history is meant to be vague by the way so that I can expand on this character's possibility.
Ixion7
Ixion7
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis June 13th 2010, 12:48 am

Love the template. Love the character. And especially love the song.
But, there is a discrepancy: the Homeland. You have to write on, even if all it basically says is that he doesn't have one or doesn't know where his is.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Fiero Jakumen the Survivor Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum