Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Assembling the Team I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Assembling the Team

4 posters

Go down

Assembling the Team Empty Assembling the Team

Post by Riko March 26th 2010, 1:36 am

Yumiko and the assembled team gathered on the cargo train from the Kane Station. They stood around a bunch of crates stashed inside of the train and planned on secretly forming a plan while traveling around to find the quickest way to the Suzaku Fortress. Yumiko chose the place for this meeting to take place and though the location was fairly unusual, it was ideal for a discussion such as this. She looked at the others there are waited for the first one to talk. She wasn't really in the mood to talk yet, or rather, she didn't know what to talk about yet. The silence was long and she decided to find something to talk about in order to break the silence. "So....what's our first plansoo? Shall we search for more members or are we going to keep who we have now and simply set out for Suzaku?"
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue100/100Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Assembling the Team Empty Re: Assembling the Team

Post by Riko March 30th 2010, 3:21 pm

OOC: This is the topic for Fabre, Ixion, and hitomi
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue100/100Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixion7 April 2nd 2010, 3:04 am

OOC: I'll reply soon
Ixion7
Ixion7
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 105

The BattleField
Health Points:
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue3100/3400Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (3100/3400)
Experience Points :
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue0/100Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 6th 2010, 8:57 pm

Ayane was sitting on the floor on the roof of the train. She thought about yumiko's question for a moment, thinking about the plans and possibilities. "I think that we should keep who we have now and set out for attack. We can always gather more members for our team along the way if we need to. On my way here, I heard that Suzaku will be setting out immediately and I think we need to do our best to stop them before they manage to head out." Ayane knew that the amount of time that they had to stop Suzaku was really limited. With the Eterna Beasts officially active, she knew that their small group would be no match against  the Eterna Beasts if Suzaku were to get their hands on them.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue0/100Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixion7 April 7th 2010, 12:47 am

Epsilon held his head down low. The motions within his stomach felt exactly like disheveled ruptures circling around within him. It was quite unbearable for him and was emphasized slightly with each second he remained on that trained. His hands gripped the sides of the train tight as they traveled. He wasn't sure what he was exactly on, but he knew it felt extremely unpleasant. In an attempt to remain focused, he stopped thinking about it. His head raised slightly at the question of Yumiko and the following response of Ayane. "I agree. Time is at stake now and as usual, it won't wait for us, now will it? We should act swiftly and strike as soon as possible, making sure nothing keeps us from accomplishing this task." Epsilon's voice was shaken a bit. Based on his lowered tone, especially compared to normal, it was obvious that he wasn't enjoying the trip. The train was luckily approaching its destination quickly and soon he would be able to escape the unfortunate stirring of the speedy vehicle.
Ixion7
Ixion7
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 105

The BattleField
Health Points:
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue3100/3400Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (3100/3400)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by fabre April 8th 2010, 10:01 pm

Kuroi thought while Hibiki sat against the side of the train. He was frustrated. Having only just risen, Kuroi was still weak. Hibiki was not the most powerful of hosts; if Kuroi was to reach his full potential, he would have to inhabit a corpse with more knowledge and ability. "I'm ashamed to say it, but at my current state I'm not all too powerful. I agree that we should attack soon, even if we're just striking at the heels of the enemy. It will throw off any plans they might already have, and will give me a chance to grow stronger so that I can help more in the future. Any specific targets in mind?"
fabre
fabre
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 33
Interests : Weaving baskets underwater

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue3200/3400Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3400)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 9th 2010, 12:02 am

Yumiko stood taller, completely unaffected by the speeding motion of the train unlike Epsilon who seemed to be having an extremely difficult time. She could understand that his coordination and balance would easily be thrown off due to his lack of sight. He would only be able to rely on his other senses, which were probably affected more due to some probable enhancements because of the absence of sight. Yumiko listened as Fabre spoke about not being at full power but still having some strength. He was willing to fight which meant that he would be a useful asset in battle. "Well, I do have a plan. There is a reason why we are taking the train. On the way here I picked up a map and did a little digging on this Suzaku and where they might be located. Luckily for us, the school where we were just near has a lot of kids talking about Suzaku and how dangerous they weresoo. It appears as though the big secret is out about Suzaku and that there's much known about them. Great details are lacking though. Although the train is the long way around, we can manage to take the train all the way to Tenmei Town. From there, we should be able to take a boat down into the Ziale Countrysoo. From there, the location that I believe is where the Suzaku are hidden is just south from the port where we will depart. It should be early in the morning when we approach Suzaku's location. My plan from that point was to use myself as bait and lure at least one Suzaku member out. We only need one so that we can do an ambushsoo. Epsilon, you and Ayane can attack from long range while Fabre and I attack from up closoo. If we strike swiftly and powerfully, we should be able to take down some of the Suzaku membersoo. If things get overwhelming, we'll be able to learn something from them and fallback. If it comes to that, we shall regroup at Black Mist Peak, which is just East of the port where we'll get off of the boat." Yumiko had a well detailed and planned mission set out. She knew that it would be successful if executed correctly. "Do we have a plan? We should be at our destination within moments." Yumiko seemed quite calm with such a plan. It was as if she had done this many times before. In her mind, this mission was nowhere near as difficult as the missions she's had to complete in the past.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 10th 2010, 4:02 pm

Ayane nodded her head and looked towards the horizon to see how close they were to their destination. As said by Yumiko, they were indeed approaching their destination. "Very well. The plan sounds great. We will follow through with the plan immediately after we stop." Ayane waited as the train made its way closer and closer to the designated section. With her allies, they all departed from the top of the train. Ayane could see a nearby sign that read Tenmei Town. "We must be here. So now we just need to find a boat that will take us to Ziale Country and from there, we will head off to ambush Suzaku. Let's get moving." Ayane began to walk off, the trails didn't seem too confusing so Ayane expected that finding the boats should be too difficult.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Assembling the Team Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Assembling the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 12th 2010, 8:48 pm

OOC: I guess now we can meet somewhere in Ziale to continue. I'll create the post.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down