Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Mission: Ascending The Ladder I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Mission: Ascending The Ladder

2 posters

Go down

Mission: Ascending The Ladder Empty Mission: Ascending The Ladder

Post by Jisenki February 19th 2010, 1:09 am

A young blonde haired boy stood quietly in the Training Field. His movements mimicked that of a statue. He stood completely still. No twitching. No signs of breathing. Lifeless? Though it was obvious from the standing position that he was still alive, it wasn't obvious to tell what he was doing. Only one could imagine that this was this boy's way of meditation. You calm the body by calming the mind. You remain still to assume total control of your body. The body must be manipulated to the extent that it doesn't even think when you don't want it to. Everything that the body does must be completely controlled by the total manipulation of the brain. When the brain is manipulated completely, anything is possible. Like any up and coming warrior, this one was eager. Ambitious. Quite anxious actually. He wanted to prove himself and be stronger than everyone else. He wanted a grand match. He had requested a mission to fight any Blue Ranked Warrior. According to the mission department, his mission had been accepted and he would be meeting this challenger any minute. The boy opened his eyes and awaited his challenger. "I can't wait to fight you. I finally get to test my skills and see how strong I've become. Perhaps soon I can be an Elite."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission: Ascending The Ladder Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Mission: Ascending The Ladder Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission: Ascending The Ladder Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Mission: Ascending The Ladder Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Mission: Ascending The Ladder Left_bar_bleue63/100Mission: Ascending The Ladder Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mission: Ascending The Ladder Empty Re: Mission: Ascending The Ladder

Post by Xexame February 23rd 2010, 8:17 pm

Sora stepped forward to face his challenger. He was quite anxious to get this battle started and he wanted to finish it immediately. He extended his hand and the keyblade appeared to him in its Kingdom Key form. Sora took his stance and hunched over a bit, getting ready for what to do next.

"Let's get this started!"

Sora ran towards his opponent, skipping any formalities or pointless introductions. Ordinarily, Sora would start by using his Keyblade to attack but he decided to do something new for this battle. He rushed over to his opponent while keeping his left hand steady. He charged his tsukara that flowed in his left hand until he was close enough to unleash it. He pushed his hand forward forcefully, releasing two blasts of tsukara that looked like big shockwaves in the air.

I wonder what you'll do.

Tsukara Blast
ATK:85
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Mission: Ascending The Ladder Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

Tsukara Blast
ATK:85
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Mission: Ascending The Ladder Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission: Ascending The Ladder Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Mission: Ascending The Ladder Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission: Ascending The Ladder Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Mission: Ascending The Ladder Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Mission: Ascending The Ladder Left_bar_bleue0/100Mission: Ascending The Ladder Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki February 25th 2010, 4:16 pm

The boy was shocked to see that his opponent attacked with such haste. He had at least assumed that there would be some kind of introduction. Instead, the Blue Ranked warrior pulled out his weapon and charged in. "What should I do? I got it!" The boy extended his hand to reveal a transmutation circle on his palm that was written in green ink. He then placed his palm on the ground and drew a star around it using chalk that fell from within his sleeve. From the plants nearby, a large wall formed. He then slid his hand back some and drew something else that looked like a box or wall around his hand. The Blue Ranked Warrior looked up and smiled as a second wall made of grass covered him. The first wall was to defend from the first technique while the second wall was to counter the second technique.

Health Points

2500/2500

Tsukara
1675/2000

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Mission: Ascending The Ladder AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Mission: Ascending The Ladder AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission: Ascending The Ladder Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Mission: Ascending The Ladder Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission: Ascending The Ladder Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Mission: Ascending The Ladder Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Mission: Ascending The Ladder Left_bar_bleue63/100Mission: Ascending The Ladder Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 7th 2010, 1:52 pm

Sora stopped in his tracks as one attack was forced back at him. He was unable to defend himself due to the attack swiftly coming at him. He tried to block himself but took full impact of the countered attack. He was shoved back a few feet but held his ground.

"Its time for something newer. I'd rather end this as quickly as possible."

Sora spun his keyblade quickly and pointed the tip of the keyblade at his opponent. Lasers fired from the keyblade were quickly racing towards the opponent. Sora didn't stop there though. He motioned as though he were going to throw his keyblade but instead decided to hold onto it, using the keyblade's momentum to drag him along at the opponent. He manuevered around the laser projectiles he fired until he made his way close enough to the opponent. He prepared for the slash of his Ars Arcanum.

Ragnorok
ATK: 40
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Mission: Ascending The Ladder PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
*For 5 turns, opponent's Evade and Defense Dice are decreased by 3*

Ars Arcanum
ATK: 50x
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Mission: Ascending The Ladder PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
*X equals the dice roll of this technique*
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission: Ascending The Ladder Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Mission: Ascending The Ladder Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission: Ascending The Ladder Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Mission: Ascending The Ladder Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Mission: Ascending The Ladder Left_bar_bleue0/100Mission: Ascending The Ladder Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 16th 2010, 6:21 pm

I replied if you didn't notice.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 18th 2010, 6:58 pm

OOC: Sorry, I didn't know that you replied.

IC: The boy acted hastily, planning on defending against both techniques. In his mind, he realized that a defensive battle for the moment might not be the worst thing at the moment. He placed the palm of his hand on the ground again and drew a star on it quickly. Two walls shot up from the wall that were to separate him from the attacks headed towards him.

Health Points
2500/2500

Tsukara
1425/2000

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Mission: Ascending The Ladder AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :

Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 26th 2010, 12:45 am

Sora was shocked that neither attack managed to pierce his opponent's alchemic plant shields. He was persistent and decided that he wouldn't give up so easily. He tried again, firing his combination of lasers and using his Ars Arcanum attack. He was determined to finish the battle before it managed to get too intense too soon.

Ars Arcanum
ATK: 50x

Ragnorok
ATK: 40
*For 5 turns, opponent's Evade and Defense Dice are decreased by 3*
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 6th 2010, 6:25 pm

"The same thing, huh? It doesn't look nearly as strong as it was the first ti-" The Blue Ranked Warrior was interrupted by the attacks of Sora. He drew a little blood but quickly jumped back in case there was another attack coming. His right hand wiped the blood from his face as he immediately afterwards scribbled a bunch of symbols on the ground with the same hand, smearing it in blood. He placed his palm on each symbol and a large tree formed that began to sprout blades made of vines and leaves. The quickly headed straight at Sora. Sparking from the plants was an electrical charge. If Sora were to be wounded by the technique, he was lose an additional 200 HP for 5 turns.

Health Points
2360/2500

Tsukara
1025/2000

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Mission: Ascending The Ladder PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Attack Power: 375
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 6th 2010, 8:14 pm

Sora saw the attacks coming but wondered what to do. In his mind, he believed that he could avoid the attacks or even use his keyblade to swat the attacks down. He planned to instead take the attacks head on and charge at the Blue Ranked Warrior. He still wanted to swiftly finish the match.

If I can give him all I got as quickly as possible, I can finish this battle before things begin to get too rough.

Sora used his Ars Arcanum attack again, this time hoping to charge in a overpower him as viciously and quickly as possible.

Ars Arcanum
Atk: 50x

Ars Arcanum
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 7th 2010, 2:42 pm

The Blue ranked warrior saw his attack hit. "Perfect." he then realized that his opponent was dashing towards him again. "Looks like the power from before is back. I don't really want to risk that attack hitting me. I better defend." Just like before, the Blue Ranked Warrior drew the required transmutation around the palm of his hand, which was placed on the ground. Walls made of plants shot up once again to defend. Just like in the past, there were two walls. The Blue Ranked warrior knew that the walls were necessary for the attacks coming towards him.

Health Points
2360/2500

Tsukara
875/2000

Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 7th 2010, 9:15 pm

Sora was becoming frustrated. His first technique failed, but the power of his Ragnorak technique was beginning to come into effect as the second wall in front of him began to fade, allowing him to pass through and strike his opponent with his keyblade. He successfully used his Ars Arcanum attack.

I can't believe how good this guy is. Since the start of this battle I've only managed to hit him once. He might pull off a victory by merely defending, and I'm starting to run out of power. I can't do this forever. I have to keep on attacking.

Sora didn't change his tactics. Once again, he attacked twice again using his Ars Arcanum attack.

Ars Arcanum

Ars Arcanum
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 14th 2010, 11:15 pm

OOC: Hey Jisenki, I replied in case you didn't notice
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 16th 2010, 1:48 pm

The Blue Ranked warrior was far too cautious. He didn't want the techniques of his opponent to strike him in fear that he would be wounded badly. Again, he put up his usual defenses by calling forth two walls. He was sweating a bit. He couldn't see any openings in the opponent's techniques and he couldn't create any openings either.

Health Points
1660/2500

Tsukara
525/2000
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 6th 2010, 11:17 pm

OOC: Your turn
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 10th 2010, 6:34 pm

Sora cracked a smile as he realized his opponent didn't want to attack when he used his Ars Arcanum. Though he knew it would take a bit more energy and tsukara than he would like, he knew he would eventually break through with each successful attack.

"I'll keep this up until I win! Ars Arcanum!"

Ars Arcanum

Ars Arcanum
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 27th 2010, 12:17 pm

OOC: Due to time issues. I'll need to forfeit this and give you victory. Sorry,but it was hard to finish this battle due to finals.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 1st 2010, 8:57 pm

Its fine. Makes it easier on me. I'm going to do the mission sheet thing now
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down